Rhys Ifans Needs David Thewlis in All His Movies
Welsh actor Rhys Ifans is considering adding a new clause to his movie contracts - each project must feature pal David Thewlis. The two stars have recently shot three films together, including "Harry Potter and the Deathly Hallows", and now Ifans wants Thewlis to be a part of every movie he makes.
The "Notting Hill" star says, "He is one of my favorite actors. He is slightly older than me, I grew up watching (classic British film) 'Naked' and I'm just a big David Thewlis fan. I love the place he acts from."
"We did 'Mr. Nice' together and then of course we did 'Harry Potter' together and now we're about to do 'Anonymous' together. It's the Rhys and David show this year. I need Thewlis in all my movies because we get on really, really well."
- Watch Barden Bellas Dance in 'Pitch Perfect 3' Behind-the-Scenes Video
- James Marsden Is Under Consideration to Join 'Green Lantern Corps' as Hal Jordan
- Blake Lively 'Livid' Over Ryan Reynolds' Possible Reunion With Ex-Wife Scarlett Johansson
- The Weeknd Reunites With Selena Gomez at a Club After Running Into Ex Bella Hadid
- 'The Lost City of Z' Gets New International Trailer
- Peter Dinklage's New Red Hair May Hint at His 'Avengers: Infinity War' Role
- Future Enjoys Lavish Getaway in Dubai in New Video for 'Poppin' Tags'
- James Cameron and 'Deadpool' Director Tim Miller Team Up for New 'Terminator' Movie