Rhys Ifans Needs David Thewlis in All His Movies
Welsh actor Rhys Ifans is considering adding a new clause to his movie contracts - each project must feature pal David Thewlis. The two stars have recently shot three films together, including "Harry Potter and the Deathly Hallows", and now Ifans wants Thewlis to be a part of every movie he makes.
The "Notting Hill" star says, "He is one of my favorite actors. He is slightly older than me, I grew up watching (classic British film) 'Naked' and I'm just a big David Thewlis fan. I love the place he acts from."
"We did 'Mr. Nice' together and then of course we did 'Harry Potter' together and now we're about to do 'Anonymous' together. It's the Rhys and David show this year. I need Thewlis in all my movies because we get on really, really well."
- Derek Hough and Tony Dovolani Not Returning for 'Dancing with the Stars' Season 24
- Colton Haynes to Make Live Singing Debut in Tribute Performance for George Michael
- 'Jurassic World 2' First Set Photo Arrives as Filming Begins
- Behati Prinsloo Wows on First Post-Baby Runway Show at Milan Fashion Week
- A Green Lantern Is Reportedly Confirmed in 'Justice League'
- New Photos Seem to Confirm Diane Kruger and Norman Reedus' Romance Rumors
- 'Marvel's Agents of S.H.I.E.L.D.': Is Nick Blood Returning in Season 4?
- Happy 'Twin Peaks' Day! Showtime Unveils Posters for Revival