Rhys Ifans Needs David Thewlis in All His Movies
Welsh actor Rhys Ifans is considering adding a new clause to his movie contracts - each project must feature pal David Thewlis. The two stars have recently shot three films together, including "Harry Potter and the Deathly Hallows", and now Ifans wants Thewlis to be a part of every movie he makes.
The "Notting Hill" star says, "He is one of my favorite actors. He is slightly older than me, I grew up watching (classic British film) 'Naked' and I'm just a big David Thewlis fan. I love the place he acts from."
"We did 'Mr. Nice' together and then of course we did 'Harry Potter' together and now we're about to do 'Anonymous' together. It's the Rhys and David show this year. I need Thewlis in all my movies because we get on really, really well."
- Watch: Louis Tomlinson Performs 'Just Hold On' in Honor of His Late Mother
- Jennifer Lawrence Apologizes to Hawaiian People for Joking About Sacred Rocks
- Tim Miller Opens Up on Why He Left 'Deadpool 2'
- Donald Trump Clarifies 'Apprentice' Rumors, Insists He Will Devote 'Zero Time' to the Show
- Tom Holland Enrolled in High School Under Fake Name for 'Spider-Man: Homecoming'
- Kylie Jenner Awkwardly Gets Turned Down When Trying to Carry Tyga's Son King Cairo
- Mandy Moore and Milo Ventimiglia Share Adorable 'This Is Us' Family Photos. See Who's Missing
- Ryan Reynolds Wants 'Deadpool' / 'Wolverine' Crossover to Happen