Rhys Ifans Needs David Thewlis in All His Movies
Welsh actor Rhys Ifans is considering adding a new clause to his movie contracts - each project must feature pal David Thewlis. The two stars have recently shot three films together, including "Harry Potter and the Deathly Hallows", and now Ifans wants Thewlis to be a part of every movie he makes.
The "Notting Hill" star says, "He is one of my favorite actors. He is slightly older than me, I grew up watching (classic British film) 'Naked' and I'm just a big David Thewlis fan. I love the place he acts from."
"We did 'Mr. Nice' together and then of course we did 'Harry Potter' together and now we're about to do 'Anonymous' together. It's the Rhys and David show this year. I need Thewlis in all my movies because we get on really, really well."
- 'Game of Thrones' Set Pics: Look Who's Also Back for Season 7!
- Are They Really Dating? Drake Already Introduces Taylor Swift to His Mom
- Ouch, It Looks Painful! Hugh Jackman Suffers Gunshot Wounds in New 'Logan' Image
- Jasmine Tookes to Rock Victoria's Secret New Fantasy Bra. See and Get Details of the $3M Lingerie!
- J.J. Abrams' 'God Particle' Is Reportedly the Next 'Cloverfield' Movie
- Is This What Tom Hiddleston Thinks of Taylor Swift Getting Close With Drake?
- 'Sherlock' Season 4 Gets Premiere Date. Mark Your Calendar!
- Gavin Rossdale Signs Publishing Deal With Roc Nation