Rhys Ifans Needs David Thewlis in All His Movies
Welsh actor Rhys Ifans is considering adding a new clause to his movie contracts - each project must feature pal David Thewlis. The two stars have recently shot three films together, including "Harry Potter and the Deathly Hallows", and now Ifans wants Thewlis to be a part of every movie he makes.
The "Notting Hill" star says, "He is one of my favorite actors. He is slightly older than me, I grew up watching (classic British film) 'Naked' and I'm just a big David Thewlis fan. I love the place he acts from."
"We did 'Mr. Nice' together and then of course we did 'Harry Potter' together and now we're about to do 'Anonymous' together. It's the Rhys and David show this year. I need Thewlis in all my movies because we get on really, really well."
- Portia de Rossi Wants Ellen DeGeneres to Enter Rehab
- Kelly Ripa Involved in Drug Overdose Scandal
- Justin Timberlake Teases His Upcoming Collab With Timbaland and Pharrell
- Blac Chyna Blasts Tyga on Snapchat for Not Paying Her Child Support
- Watch Teaser of 'War of the Planet of the Apes' New Trailer
- Watch Danny Brown's Graphic Video for 'Ain't It Funny', Directed by Jonah Hill
- 'DWTS': After Alleged Diva Behavior, Nancy Kerrigan Now Threatens to Quit the Show
- Prince's Ex-Wife Reveals Devastating Addiction and Secret Overdoses Before His Tragic Death