Ryan O'Neal and Daughter Tatum Settle Their Feud
Ryan O'Neal appears to have put his feud with daughter Tatum O'Neal behind him - the pair stepped out together at an awards ceremony in Los Angeles on Sunday night, February 28. The once-estranged pair was all smiles at the American Society of Cinematographers 24th Annual Outstanding Achievement Awards, even posing for photographers on the red carpet.
The actor was left furious with the 46 year old - his daughter with first wife Joanna Cook Moore - about allegations she made about him in her controversial 2004 autobiography. O'Neal accused his daughter of making cash out of family troubles, telling America's Vanity Fair magazine in 2009, "She wrote a book - b**ch! How dare she throw our laundry in the street for money!"
Tatum O'Neal reunited with her father at his partner Farrah Fawcett's funeral in June 2009, and the pair has been working on its troubled relationship ever since.
- Jamie Foxx's Wild Night Out: Boozing and Grinding With Mystery Women
- Listen to Jamie Lynn Spears' Comeback Single 'Sleepover'
- Chloe Moretz: 'I Wanted a Boob Job and Butt Reduction' at Age 16
- Bradley Cooper and Irina Shayk Talk About Building a Future and Having Kids Together
- Check Out These New 'Fast 8' Ice Cars From Iceland Set
- Kelly Clarkson Signs With Atlantic Records, Readies Soul Album for Next Year
- Jesse Is Back on 'The Flash' in Season 3. Will She Turn Into Speedster?
- Justin Bieber Sprains His Ankle After Basketball Game, Tells Fans Not to Worry