Ryan O'Neal and Daughter Tatum Settle Their Feud
Ryan O'Neal appears to have put his feud with daughter Tatum O'Neal behind him - the pair stepped out together at an awards ceremony in Los Angeles on Sunday night, February 28. The once-estranged pair was all smiles at the American Society of Cinematographers 24th Annual Outstanding Achievement Awards, even posing for photographers on the red carpet.
The actor was left furious with the 46 year old - his daughter with first wife Joanna Cook Moore - about allegations she made about him in her controversial 2004 autobiography. O'Neal accused his daughter of making cash out of family troubles, telling America's Vanity Fair magazine in 2009, "She wrote a book - b**ch! How dare she throw our laundry in the street for money!"
Tatum O'Neal reunited with her father at his partner Farrah Fawcett's funeral in June 2009, and the pair has been working on its troubled relationship ever since.
- Tom Hiddleston's Instagram Gets Hacked
- P. Diddy Squashes Breakup Rumors With a Super Sweet Birthday Message for Cassie
- Does 'American Horror Story' Reveal the Murder Weapon in This New Season 6 Teaser?
- Taylor Swift Sports Bigger Breasts in Tight Crop-Top. Did She Really Get a Boob Job?
- Get Your First Glimpse of Tom Hardy in Christopher Nolan's WWII Film 'Dunkirk'
- Miley Cyrus Sports New Gold Band on Ring Finger. Is She Secretly Married to Liam Hemsworth?
- Jennifer Lopez Posts Cryptic Message After Breakup as Casper Smart Is Reportedly Still in Denial
- Is Britney Spears' 'Glory' Track 'Liar' About Ex Justin Timberlake?