Ryan O'Neal and Daughter Tatum Settle Their Feud
Ryan O'Neal appears to have put his feud with daughter Tatum O'Neal behind him - the pair stepped out together at an awards ceremony in Los Angeles on Sunday night, February 28. The once-estranged pair was all smiles at the American Society of Cinematographers 24th Annual Outstanding Achievement Awards, even posing for photographers on the red carpet.
The actor was left furious with the 46 year old - his daughter with first wife Joanna Cook Moore - about allegations she made about him in her controversial 2004 autobiography. O'Neal accused his daughter of making cash out of family troubles, telling America's Vanity Fair magazine in 2009, "She wrote a book - b**ch! How dare she throw our laundry in the street for money!"
Tatum O'Neal reunited with her father at his partner Farrah Fawcett's funeral in June 2009, and the pair has been working on its troubled relationship ever since.
- Katy Perry Breaks Silence on Orlando Bloom's Nude Photos, Claims He Tried to Get Her Naked Too
- 'Big Bang Theory' Star Johnny Galecki's House Burns Down in California Massive Fire
- Iron Man Slips Into His Upgraded Armor in New 'Avengers: Infinity War' Set Photos
- 'The Lowe Files' Teaser Sees Rob Lowe and Sons Delving Into Unsolved Mysteries
- Rita Ora Flashes Thong in Sheer Red Dress
- Iggy Azalea Claps Back After Halsey Called Her 'Moron': 'I Don't Know Her'
- James Harden Realizes His Big Crush on Nicki Minaj After Giving Her Thirsty Stare at NBA Awards
- Michelle Rodriguez Threatens to Quit 'Fast and Furious' Franchise Over Its Depiction of Women