Ryan O'Neal and Daughter Tatum Settle Their Feud
Ryan O'Neal appears to have put his feud with daughter Tatum O'Neal behind him - the pair stepped out together at an awards ceremony in Los Angeles on Sunday night, February 28. The once-estranged pair was all smiles at the American Society of Cinematographers 24th Annual Outstanding Achievement Awards, even posing for photographers on the red carpet.
The actor was left furious with the 46 year old - his daughter with first wife Joanna Cook Moore - about allegations she made about him in her controversial 2004 autobiography. O'Neal accused his daughter of making cash out of family troubles, telling America's Vanity Fair magazine in 2009, "She wrote a book - b**ch! How dare she throw our laundry in the street for money!"
Tatum O'Neal reunited with her father at his partner Farrah Fawcett's funeral in June 2009, and the pair has been working on its troubled relationship ever since.
- Baby Before Marriage? Gwen Stefani and Blake Shelton Reportedly Expecting Their First Child
- 'DWTS' Pair Sharna Burgess and Bonner Bolton Fuel Dating Rumors With Flirty Night Out
- Kevin Hart Creates Dimwitted Superhero in First Trailer for 'Captain Underpants'
- Drake Getting Sade's Face Tattooed on His Rib Amid Dating Rumors
- Wiz Khalifa and Juicy J's New Music Video for 'Cell Ready' Is Smoking Hot
- Inside Celine Dion's Diva Behavior on 'The Voice': 'She Was Extremely Entitled'
- Miley Cryrus and Liam Hemsworth Build Playground at Malibu House - Is Baby on the Way?
- 'Spider-Man' Spin-Off About Black Cat and Silver Sable Is in Development