Ryan O'Neal and Daughter Tatum Settle Their Feud
Ryan O'Neal appears to have put his feud with daughter Tatum O'Neal behind him - the pair stepped out together at an awards ceremony in Los Angeles on Sunday night, February 28. The once-estranged pair was all smiles at the American Society of Cinematographers 24th Annual Outstanding Achievement Awards, even posing for photographers on the red carpet.
The actor was left furious with the 46 year old - his daughter with first wife Joanna Cook Moore - about allegations she made about him in her controversial 2004 autobiography. O'Neal accused his daughter of making cash out of family troubles, telling America's Vanity Fair magazine in 2009, "She wrote a book - b**ch! How dare she throw our laundry in the street for money!"
Tatum O'Neal reunited with her father at his partner Farrah Fawcett's funeral in June 2009, and the pair has been working on its troubled relationship ever since.
- Fragile Yoko Ono Is Hoping to See John Lennon in Heaven
- Beyhive Is on the Hunt for Beyonce's Secret Snapchat Account
- Lionel Richie Puts 'All the Hits Tour' on Hold Due to Knee Surgery
- Did Justin Bieber Just Hint That He's Dating Someone on Twitter?
- Perrie Edwards Sparks Pregnancy Speculation With Alex Oxlade-Chamberlain
- Cress Williams to Lead The CW's DC Superhero Series 'Black Lightning'
- Joe Carnahan Rumored to Direct 'X-Force', Ryan Reynolds to Co-Write the Movie
- Did Nicki Minaj Just Diss Lil' Kim in Gucci Mane Collaboration 'Make Love'?