Jennie Garth to Become Author of Children's Books
Jennie Garth is following in the footsteps of her former "Beverly Hills, 90210" co-star Tori Spelling - the actress is writing her first children's book. Spelling, already a bestselling adult author, recently announced she was expanding her literary credentials with her first kids' book, scheduled for release in September.
Now Garth, a mother-of-three, is putting pen to paper for a set of stories aimed at kids between the ages of three to eight. She tells Usmagazine.com, "I just signed a two-book deal to start my own children's books. So I'm really excited about that!"
Garth's first book is set to hit store shelves in February 2011. Garth has three daughters with "Twilight" star Peter Facinelli, 12-year-old Luca, 7-year-old Lola and 3-year-old Fiona.
- 'Mary Poppins Returns' Gets Christmas Release Date and Official Synopsis
- Khloe Kardashian Cozying Up to Odell Beckham Jr. at Drake's Memorial Day Party
- Keira Knightley Defended by Directors and Fellow Stars After John Carney Trashed Her
- Jena Malone and Boyfriend Welcome Baby Boy - Meet Baby Ode!
- 'Shield' Actor Michael Jace Convicted of Second-Degree Murder for Shooting His Wife
- First Look at Harry, Ginny and Albus in 'Harry Potter and the Cursed Child'
- Mark Salling Fired From 'Gods and Secrets' After Indicted for Child Pornography
- Emilia Clarke Wants to Be the First Female James Bond With This Hunk as Her Bond 'Boy'