Jennie Garth to Become Author of Children's Books
Jennie Garth is following in the footsteps of her former "Beverly Hills, 90210" co-star Tori Spelling - the actress is writing her first children's book. Spelling, already a bestselling adult author, recently announced she was expanding her literary credentials with her first kids' book, scheduled for release in September.
Now Garth, a mother-of-three, is putting pen to paper for a set of stories aimed at kids between the ages of three to eight. She tells Usmagazine.com, "I just signed a two-book deal to start my own children's books. So I'm really excited about that!"
Garth's first book is set to hit store shelves in February 2011. Garth has three daughters with "Twilight" star Peter Facinelli, 12-year-old Luca, 7-year-old Lola and 3-year-old Fiona.
- Justin Bieber Appears to Pee His Pants During Outing - And He's Proud of It
- Is Brad Pitt Staying at a Sober House?
- 'The Voice' Season 12 Sneak Peek: Watch 29-Year-Old J. Chosen Blow the Coaches' Mind
- Sinead O'Connor Apologizes for Saying Arsenio Hall Gave Prince Drugs
- See Lethal Charlize Theron in New 'Atomic Blonde' Poster
- Brooklyn Beckham Gets Dating Advice From Anais Gallagher
- Nicole Scherzinger Goes Underwear Free in Dazzling Dress at BRIT Awards After-Party
- 'This Is Us' to Bring Back Ron Cephas Jones in Season 2 After That Emotional Road Trip