Jennie Garth to Become Author of Children's Books
Jennie Garth is following in the footsteps of her former "Beverly Hills, 90210" co-star Tori Spelling - the actress is writing her first children's book. Spelling, already a bestselling adult author, recently announced she was expanding her literary credentials with her first kids' book, scheduled for release in September.
Now Garth, a mother-of-three, is putting pen to paper for a set of stories aimed at kids between the ages of three to eight. She tells Usmagazine.com, "I just signed a two-book deal to start my own children's books. So I'm really excited about that!"
Garth's first book is set to hit store shelves in February 2011. Garth has three daughters with "Twilight" star Peter Facinelli, 12-year-old Luca, 7-year-old Lola and 3-year-old Fiona.
- Salma Hayek Suggests Donald Trump Tried to Manipulate Her Into Agreeing on a Date
- 'Doctor Strange' Actor Benedict Wong Confirmed for 'Avengers: Infinity Wars'
- Leonardo DiCaprio Had Another Near-Death Experience While Diving in the Galapagos
- Listen to Sia's 3 New Tracks From 'This Is Acting' Deluxe Version
- 'Game of Thrones' Season 7 Set Pics: First Look at Kit Harington in Full Costume
- Donald Glover Officially Cast as Young Lando Calrissian in 'Han Solo' Movie
- Perrie Edwards Was Left Homeless After Nasty Split From Zayn Malik
- Azealia Banks Pens Apology Letter to Zayn Malik