Jennie Garth to Become Author of Children's Books
Jennie Garth is following in the footsteps of her former "Beverly Hills, 90210" co-star Tori Spelling - the actress is writing her first children's book. Spelling, already a bestselling adult author, recently announced she was expanding her literary credentials with her first kids' book, scheduled for release in September.
Now Garth, a mother-of-three, is putting pen to paper for a set of stories aimed at kids between the ages of three to eight. She tells Usmagazine.com, "I just signed a two-book deal to start my own children's books. So I'm really excited about that!"
Garth's first book is set to hit store shelves in February 2011. Garth has three daughters with "Twilight" star Peter Facinelli, 12-year-old Luca, 7-year-old Lola and 3-year-old Fiona.
- Mick Jagger, 73, Welcomes Baby Boy With 30-Year-Old Girlfriend Melanie Hamrick
- Watch 'Carpool Karaoke' With Madonna and Find Out Juicy Detail of Her Night Out With Michael Jackson
- Major Lazer Mashes Up Biggest Hits of the Year for YouTube Rewind 2016 Video
- John Cena Promises to Destroy 'Saturday Night Live' in New Promo
- Katy Perry Joins Jennifer Aniston at 'Office Christmas Party' L.A. Premiere
- Kardashian Sisters Try to Block Blac Chyna From Trademarking Their Family Name. How She Reacts?
- Nick Cannon Hits Back at Dane Cook Who Shamed Him for Wearing Turban
- Johnny Depp Dubbed Hollywood's Most Overpaid Actor Again by Forbes