Jennie Garth to Become Author of Children's Books
Jennie Garth is following in the footsteps of her former "Beverly Hills, 90210" co-star Tori Spelling - the actress is writing her first children's book. Spelling, already a bestselling adult author, recently announced she was expanding her literary credentials with her first kids' book, scheduled for release in September.
Now Garth, a mother-of-three, is putting pen to paper for a set of stories aimed at kids between the ages of three to eight. She tells Usmagazine.com, "I just signed a two-book deal to start my own children's books. So I'm really excited about that!"
Garth's first book is set to hit store shelves in February 2011. Garth has three daughters with "Twilight" star Peter Facinelli, 12-year-old Luca, 7-year-old Lola and 3-year-old Fiona.
- 'Guardians of the Galaxy Vol. 2' Toys Reveal First Look at Kurt Russell's Ego
- Will Kanye West Perform at Pal Donald Trump's Inauguration?
- Fergie Who? Nicole Scherzinger to Replace the Singer in Black Eyed Peas
- Tupac Shakur Biopic 'All Eyez on Me' Is Set to Be Released in Summer
- Kendall Jenner and A$AP Rocky Reignite Dating Rumors After Seen Shopping Together
- Ariana Grande Criticized for Claiming She's the 'Hardest Working 23-Year-Old' on Earth
- Lady GaGa Teases Super Bowl Performance in New Behind-the-Scenes Video
- 'Game of Thrones' Latest Tidbit Reveals This Character's Unlikely Return in Season 7