Autopsy Results on Marie Osmon's Son Put on Hold
The cause of death of Marie Osmond's troubled son Michael Blosil has been deferred pending toxicology results. The 18-year-old, who was adopted as a baby by Osmond and her ex-husband Brian Blosil, was found dead on the street outside his apartment building in Los Angeles on Friday evening, February 26. Officials are said to be treating Blosil's death as suicide.
The teenager, who had a long history of depression, endured several stints in rehab over the years. According to TMZ.com, the autopsy is complete, but the Coroner has run a number of other tests on Blosil's body to determine if drugs or alcohol contributed to his death.
Osmond is mother to seven other children, a son from her first marriage to Stephen Craig, two biological offspring with Brian Blosil, and four other adopted kids.
- Get a Look at Intriguing New Footage of 'King Arthur: Legend of the Sword'
- Nicole Scherzinger Flashes Ample Cleavage and Toned Abs for New Ad
- Kurt Sutter Reveals The Mayans Originally Didn't Exist in 'Sons of Anarchy'
- Colton Haynes Introduces New Boyfriend Jeff Leatham
- First Look at Kurt Russell as Ego the Living Planet in 'Guardians of the Galaxy Vol. 2'
- Here's the First Look of Shocker's Costume in 'Spider-Man: Homecoming'
- Watch John Legend's Show-Stopping Performance at NBA All-Star Game 2017 Halftime Show
- Madonna's Malawi Twins' Father Says He Didn't Realize the Adoption Was Permanent