Christina Milian Gave Birth to The-Dream's Baby Girl
Christina Milian and music producer The-Dream are celebrating after the singer gave birth to the couple's first child together. The R&B stars welcomed little Violet into the world on Friday, February 26, and report the baby already has "a full head of hair".
Milian announced her pregnancy in October 2009, just weeks after secretly marrying the producer/singer in Las Vegas. Violet is Milian's first child, while The-Dream, real name Terius Nash, already has a four-year-old daughter and three-year-old twin sons from his previous marriage to singer Nivea.
In late February, The-Dream told MTV that he has showered his baby with toys before she was even born. Beside revealing his daughter's name, he said, "The baby already has a car, I got a house just for the baby. I'm giving all my attention that I usually give to Christina to the baby, all the flowers I usually give Christina, I'm giving them to the baby."
- Drama 'Super Family' Is Under Fire for Using Jessica Jung's Name as a Deceased
- Orlando Bloom Spotted Having Dinner With Mysterious Brunette
- 'Fear the Walking Dead' New Season 3 Promo Shows How Brutal Survival Is
- Orlando Bloom Broke Noomi Rapace's Nose on 'Unlocked' Filming Set
- 'X-Men' TV Pilot 'Gifted' Reveals First Look at Stan Lee Cameo
- Travis Scott Dating Kylie Jenner Is Career Suicide, His Pals Think
- Not Pleased With Her Body, Kendall Jenner Is Dying to Be Like Emily Ratajkowski
- Nicki Minaj to Release a Surprise Project on Tidal