Christina Milian Gave Birth to The-Dream's Baby Girl
Christina Milian and music producer The-Dream are celebrating after the singer gave birth to the couple's first child together. The R&B stars welcomed little Violet into the world on Friday, February 26, and report the baby already has "a full head of hair".
Milian announced her pregnancy in October 2009, just weeks after secretly marrying the producer/singer in Las Vegas. Violet is Milian's first child, while The-Dream, real name Terius Nash, already has a four-year-old daughter and three-year-old twin sons from his previous marriage to singer Nivea.
In late February, The-Dream told MTV that he has showered his baby with toys before she was even born. Beside revealing his daughter's name, he said, "The baby already has a car, I got a house just for the baby. I'm giving all my attention that I usually give to Christina to the baby, all the flowers I usually give Christina, I'm giving them to the baby."
More Christina Milian News
- Morgan Freeman Eyed to Join Disney's New 'Nutcracker' Film
- Get Your First Look at Tyler Hoechlin as Clark Kent on 'Supergirl'
- Taika Waititi Hints at Thanos' Connection to 'Thor: Ragnarok' in New Photo
- Lindsey Vonn Accidentally Flashes Underwear on the Red Carpet
- Rihanna Swarmed by Her Fans in 'Goodnight Gotham' Music Video
- Tony Parker Welcomes Second Child With Wife Axelle Francine
- Candice Swanepoel Bares Baby Bump While Posing Completely Naked in This Photo
- 'Sesame Street' Reconsiders Layoffs After Public Outcry, Actor Says