Christina Milian Gave Birth to The-Dream's Baby Girl
Christina Milian and music producer The-Dream are celebrating after the singer gave birth to the couple's first child together. The R&B stars welcomed little Violet into the world on Friday, February 26, and report the baby already has "a full head of hair".
Milian announced her pregnancy in October 2009, just weeks after secretly marrying the producer/singer in Las Vegas. Violet is Milian's first child, while The-Dream, real name Terius Nash, already has a four-year-old daughter and three-year-old twin sons from his previous marriage to singer Nivea.
In late February, The-Dream told MTV that he has showered his baby with toys before she was even born. Beside revealing his daughter's name, he said, "The baby already has a car, I got a house just for the baby. I'm giving all my attention that I usually give to Christina to the baby, all the flowers I usually give Christina, I'm giving them to the baby."
- Lamar Odom Caught Partying With Scantily-Clad Ladies at Strip Club and Smoking Marijuana
- Watch First Trailer for Sundance Hit 'Manchester by the Sea' Starring Casey Affleck
- I'm Guilty! 'Obsessed' Kim Kardashian Admits She Steals Things From Hotels
- Taylor Swift and Tom Hiddleston Already Have Their First 'Major' Fight - What Is It About?
- Is The Flash Coming to 'Big Bang Theory'?
- Miley Cyrus Reportedly Pays for Everything in Her Relationship With Liam Hemsworth
- Prince William Says He Still Misses Princess Diana Every Day and We Can't Help Tearing Up
- Will X-Men Join Avengers in 'Infinity War'? Here's What Joe Russo Says