Christina Milian Gave Birth to The-Dream's Baby Girl
Christina Milian and music producer The-Dream are celebrating after the singer gave birth to the couple's first child together. The R&B stars welcomed little Violet into the world on Friday, February 26, and report the baby already has "a full head of hair".
Milian announced her pregnancy in October 2009, just weeks after secretly marrying the producer/singer in Las Vegas. Violet is Milian's first child, while The-Dream, real name Terius Nash, already has a four-year-old daughter and three-year-old twin sons from his previous marriage to singer Nivea.
In late February, The-Dream told MTV that he has showered his baby with toys before she was even born. Beside revealing his daughter's name, he said, "The baby already has a car, I got a house just for the baby. I'm giving all my attention that I usually give to Christina to the baby, all the flowers I usually give Christina, I'm giving them to the baby."
- Joanna Krupa Causes Internet Frenzy After Seemingly Posing Fully-Naked
- David Ayer Regrets That Joker Is Not 'Suicide Squad' Main Villain
- Robin Excitedly Tries on Different Costumes in First 'Lego Batman Movie' Clip
- Kendall Jenner Flashes Her Breasts in Sheer Top While Strolling Around Paris
- Kanye West Reportedly Ready to Continue His Canceled 'Saint Pablo' Tour
- Chelsea Clinton Branded Hypocrite After Defending Barron Trump From Cyberbullies
- New 'Powerless' Promo Features Crimson Fox Catching a Train
- Woody Harrelson Is Han Solo's Mentor in Upcoming 'Star Wars' Spin-Off