Sean Bean Vows to Put His Family First
Actor Sean Bean has vowed to put his fourth wife before his career - because he spent too much time on movie sets during his three previous marriages. The "Lord of the Rings" star has divorced three times and has three children.
He wed fourth wife Georgina Sutcliffe in 2008 and has revealed the couple is trying for a baby. And Bean insists he will make more time for any future children - as he regrets working so hard when his daughters were growing up. He tells Britain's Daily Express, "In my own life things have become more settled. There will be no more divorce and I can aim to keep everyone happy."
"Traveling the world as an actor is a killer for marriages. You are not home for your kids either. I do regret that so I have tried to make up the time with them when I have been home. There have been weeks or months on end when I've not worked at all."
- Rihanna Warns Fans Not to Play Pokemon Go at Her Concert as Beyonce and Adele Face Same Issue
- Disney Plans 'Han Solo' Trilogy With Alden Ehrenreich
- Chrissy Teigen and Kim Kardashian Fought With Their Husbands at Each Other's Wedding
- Karl Urban Debuts His 'Thor: Ragnarok' Look. See His Newly Shaved Head
- Matt Damon and Jimmy Kimmel Go to Couples Therapy Again. Does It Work This Time?
- Jeremy Renner's Ex Claims He Refuses to Pay Child Support
- Secretly Married? See Miley Cyrus' New Band on Her Ring Finger
- Meet the Ravagers From 'Guardians of the Galaxy Vol. 2'