Sean Bean Vows to Put His Family First
Actor Sean Bean has vowed to put his fourth wife before his career - because he spent too much time on movie sets during his three previous marriages. The "Lord of the Rings" star has divorced three times and has three children.
He wed fourth wife Georgina Sutcliffe in 2008 and has revealed the couple is trying for a baby. And Bean insists he will make more time for any future children - as he regrets working so hard when his daughters were growing up. He tells Britain's Daily Express, "In my own life things have become more settled. There will be no more divorce and I can aim to keep everyone happy."
"Traveling the world as an actor is a killer for marriages. You are not home for your kids either. I do regret that so I have tried to make up the time with them when I have been home. There have been weeks or months on end when I've not worked at all."
- Seth Rogen's R-Rated Animated Comedy 'Sausage Party' to Join Oscar Race
- Rihanna Regrets Skipping Drake's Party and Letting Taylor Swift Steal the Spotlight
- Olivia Wilde Shares Breastfeeding Photo, Finds New Drinking Buddy in Newborn Daughter
- Twitter Rips Drake for Mocking Kid Cudi's Mental Illness in New Diss Track
- Awkward! Taylor Swift, Katy Perry and Ex John Mayer Attend Drake's Birthday Party
- Is Kendall Jenner Dating Anwar Hadid?
- Watch Ariana Grande and Bruno Mars Perform at Star-Studded We Can Survive Concert
- Kim Kardashian Angry at Beyonce for Not Reaching Out to Her After Paris Robbery