Sean Bean Vows to Put His Family First
Actor Sean Bean has vowed to put his fourth wife before his career - because he spent too much time on movie sets during his three previous marriages. The "Lord of the Rings" star has divorced three times and has three children.
He wed fourth wife Georgina Sutcliffe in 2008 and has revealed the couple is trying for a baby. And Bean insists he will make more time for any future children - as he regrets working so hard when his daughters were growing up. He tells Britain's Daily Express, "In my own life things have become more settled. There will be no more divorce and I can aim to keep everyone happy."
"Traveling the world as an actor is a killer for marriages. You are not home for your kids either. I do regret that so I have tried to make up the time with them when I have been home. There have been weeks or months on end when I've not worked at all."
- Song Joong Ki and Song Hye Kyo Are Asked to Tie the Knot at 'DotS' Theme Park
- New Couple Alert! Brooklyn Beckham and Madison Beer Are Dating
- 'Gambit' Is Being Reworked Following Success of 'Deadpool' and 'Logan'
- Rob Kardashian Returns to Twitter to Post Photo of Daughter Dream
- 'Home Alone' Actor John Heard Dies at 72
- Comic-Con: 'The Walking Dead' First Season 8 Trailer Teases Major Time Jump
- Jeremy Meeks and Chloe Green Make Out During L.A. Coffee Run: We Are in Love
- Beyonce's Madame Tussauds Wax Figure 'Adjusted' After Whitewashing Controversy