Sean Bean Vows to Put His Family First
Actor Sean Bean has vowed to put his fourth wife before his career - because he spent too much time on movie sets during his three previous marriages. The "Lord of the Rings" star has divorced three times and has three children.
He wed fourth wife Georgina Sutcliffe in 2008 and has revealed the couple is trying for a baby. And Bean insists he will make more time for any future children - as he regrets working so hard when his daughters were growing up. He tells Britain's Daily Express, "In my own life things have become more settled. There will be no more divorce and I can aim to keep everyone happy."
"Traveling the world as an actor is a killer for marriages. You are not home for your kids either. I do regret that so I have tried to make up the time with them when I have been home. There have been weeks or months on end when I've not worked at all."
- James Corden, Rose Byrne, Daisy Ridley Tapped for Peter Rabbit Movie
- Tom Hanks Crashes Wedding Photo Shoot at Central Park
- Lil Wayne Officiated Same-Sex Wedding in Prison, Found Out Drake Slept With His Girlfriend
- Amy Schumer Snogs Ben Hanisch on Kiss Cam During Mets Game
- Oh Boy! Harry Styles Rocks Three Different Looks for Another Man Magazine
- Taylor Lautner Says Britney Spears Tried to Set Him Up With Her Sister Jamie Lynn
- Brad Pitt and Angelina Jolie Do Have a Pre-Nup. So, Who's the Big Winner?
- 'Thor: Ragnarok': 'Jurassic Park' Star Sam Neill Reveals His Secret Role