Sean Bean Vows to Put His Family First
Actor Sean Bean has vowed to put his fourth wife before his career - because he spent too much time on movie sets during his three previous marriages. The "Lord of the Rings" star has divorced three times and has three children.
He wed fourth wife Georgina Sutcliffe in 2008 and has revealed the couple is trying for a baby. And Bean insists he will make more time for any future children - as he regrets working so hard when his daughters were growing up. He tells Britain's Daily Express, "In my own life things have become more settled. There will be no more divorce and I can aim to keep everyone happy."
"Traveling the world as an actor is a killer for marriages. You are not home for your kids either. I do regret that so I have tried to make up the time with them when I have been home. There have been weeks or months on end when I've not worked at all."
- 'The Americans' to End After Two More Seasons
- The Weeknd Cancels Performance on 'Jimmy Kimmel Live!' Because of Donald Trump
- Kanye West Plays Matchmaker for Exes Khloe Kardashian and French Montana
- 'The Wolverine 3' Villains May Have Just Been Revealed
- Jennifer Aniston Mourning Her Mother Nancy Dow's Death
- Britney Spears Enlists G-Eazy for Her New Single 'Make Me'
- Gavin Rossdale Reportedly Hates Gwen Stefani and Blake Shelton's Relationship
- These Two 'Suicide Squad' Characters May Also Get Spin-Off Films