Ozzy Osbourne's Son Volunteers for Air Sea Rescue
Ozzy Osbourne's son Jack Osbourne is furthering his action man credentials - he's signed up to work for the Air Sea Rescue in California. The 24-year-old has carved a career out of pushing himself to the limit, starring in U.K. TV show "Jack Osbourne: Adrenaline Junkie".
He's now volunteering with the Air Sea Rescue in Malibu, and his mother Sharon Osbourne is proud of her son's heroic efforts. She says, "(Ozzy's) worked hard all his life. It's a work ethic we've instilled in out kids."
"Take Jack. He's a reserve cop for Air Sea Rescue in Malibu. It would have been so easy for him to say, 'I want to be a DJ.' Every idiot today wants to be a DJ. All they have to do is stand there and have no personality."
- Inside J.Lo and Alex Rodriguez's Secret Romantic Proposal in Paris
- Ex-Sistar Member Bora Is Dating Big Star's Feeldog
- The Obamas' Balinese Vacation Pictures: See the Family During Temple Visit and Rafting
- Ritz-Carlton Responds After Leslie Jones Accused It of Racism
- Elle Fanning Turns Her Dream Into Reality in New 'Leap!' Trailer
- This Is What Bella Thorne Does When Asked If Scott Disick Is a Sex Addict
- Bye Exes Feud! Nicki Minaj Is 'Happily Moving On' With Nas
- Jay-Z Shares '4:44' Dramatic Trailer Titled 'Kill Jay Z'