Ozzy Osbourne's Son Volunteers for Air Sea Rescue
Ozzy Osbourne's son Jack Osbourne is furthering his action man credentials - he's signed up to work for the Air Sea Rescue in California. The 24-year-old has carved a career out of pushing himself to the limit, starring in U.K. TV show "Jack Osbourne: Adrenaline Junkie".
He's now volunteering with the Air Sea Rescue in Malibu, and his mother Sharon Osbourne is proud of her son's heroic efforts. She says, "(Ozzy's) worked hard all his life. It's a work ethic we've instilled in out kids."
"Take Jack. He's a reserve cop for Air Sea Rescue in Malibu. It would have been so easy for him to say, 'I want to be a DJ.' Every idiot today wants to be a DJ. All they have to do is stand there and have no personality."
More Ozzy Osbourne News
- Gigi Hadid's Family Wants Her to Dump Zayn Malik Because of This
- Is Destiny's Child Reunion Happening? Here's What Kelly Rowland Says
- Kim Kardashian's Sex Tape Turned Into Virtual Reality Experience
- 'Game of Thrones' Set Photos: Jon Snow Reunites With an Old Friend and It's Doesn't Look Friendly
- Jennifer Lawrence Was 'Stressed Out' When Dating Chris Martin, Is Happier With Darren Aronofsky
- Blake Lively Celebrates Ryan Reynolds' 40th Birthday Amid Physical Abuse Allegations
- Justin Bieber Extends 'Purpose World Tour' After Storming Off Stage Mid-Performance
- Ice Cube and 'Hamilton' Helmer Team Up for 'Oliver Twist' Musical at Disney