Ozzy Osbourne's Son Volunteers for Air Sea Rescue
Ozzy Osbourne's son Jack Osbourne is furthering his action man credentials - he's signed up to work for the Air Sea Rescue in California. The 24-year-old has carved a career out of pushing himself to the limit, starring in U.K. TV show "Jack Osbourne: Adrenaline Junkie".
He's now volunteering with the Air Sea Rescue in Malibu, and his mother Sharon Osbourne is proud of her son's heroic efforts. She says, "(Ozzy's) worked hard all his life. It's a work ethic we've instilled in out kids."
"Take Jack. He's a reserve cop for Air Sea Rescue in Malibu. It would have been so easy for him to say, 'I want to be a DJ.' Every idiot today wants to be a DJ. All they have to do is stand there and have no personality."
More Ozzy Osbourne News
- Drama 'Super Family' Is Under Fire for Using Jessica Jung's Name as a Deceased
- Orlando Bloom Spotted Having Dinner With Mysterious Brunette
- 'Fear the Walking Dead' New Season 3 Promo Shows How Brutal Survival Is
- Orlando Bloom Broke Noomi Rapace's Nose on 'Unlocked' Filming Set
- 'X-Men' TV Pilot 'Gifted' Reveals First Look at Stan Lee Cameo
- Travis Scott Dating Kylie Jenner Is Career Suicide, His Pals Think
- Not Pleased With Her Body, Kendall Jenner Is Dying to Be Like Emily Ratajkowski
- Nicki Minaj to Release a Surprise Project on Tidal