Ozzy Osbourne's Son Volunteers for Air Sea Rescue
Ozzy Osbourne's son Jack Osbourne is furthering his action man credentials - he's signed up to work for the Air Sea Rescue in California. The 24-year-old has carved a career out of pushing himself to the limit, starring in U.K. TV show "Jack Osbourne: Adrenaline Junkie".
He's now volunteering with the Air Sea Rescue in Malibu, and his mother Sharon Osbourne is proud of her son's heroic efforts. She says, "(Ozzy's) worked hard all his life. It's a work ethic we've instilled in out kids."
"Take Jack. He's a reserve cop for Air Sea Rescue in Malibu. It would have been so easy for him to say, 'I want to be a DJ.' Every idiot today wants to be a DJ. All they have to do is stand there and have no personality."
More Ozzy Osbourne News
- Jake Gyllenhaal Helps Amy Schumer Spoof 'Catfish' and the Victim Becomes Obscure
- Lionsgate Is Planning to Make Seven More 'Power Rangers' Movies
- Kylie Jenner and PARTYNEXTDOOR Go Bowling Together
- Troy Ave's Arrested After Video of Him Firing Gun at T.I.'s Concert Surfaces
- Gucci Mane Records New Mixtape Just Hours After Released From Prison
- New Trailer for Cameron Crowe's 'Roadies' Promises Nudity and a Lot of Drama
- Here's What Chris Evans Says of Captain America's Hydra Plot Twist
- Blac Chyna's Baby Bump Is Growing! Model Bares Belly in Black Sports Bra