Ozzy Osbourne's Son Volunteers for Air Sea Rescue
Ozzy Osbourne's son Jack Osbourne is furthering his action man credentials - he's signed up to work for the Air Sea Rescue in California. The 24-year-old has carved a career out of pushing himself to the limit, starring in U.K. TV show "Jack Osbourne: Adrenaline Junkie".
He's now volunteering with the Air Sea Rescue in Malibu, and his mother Sharon Osbourne is proud of her son's heroic efforts. She says, "(Ozzy's) worked hard all his life. It's a work ethic we've instilled in out kids."
"Take Jack. He's a reserve cop for Air Sea Rescue in Malibu. It would have been so easy for him to say, 'I want to be a DJ.' Every idiot today wants to be a DJ. All they have to do is stand there and have no personality."
- 'Supernatural' Casts David Haydn-Jones as a Mysterious Character
- Lin-Manuel Miranda Releases Tribute Rap for 'The West Wing'
- Kim Kardashian, Kylie and Kendall Jenner Dolled Up for 'Ocean's Eight' Cameo Filming
- Amanda Seyfried Dishes on Upcoming Low-Key Wedding to Thomas Sadoski
- Harley Quinn Might Appear on 'Gotham' Earlier Than Expected
- Soulja Boy Takes a Shot at Chris Brown, 50 Cent, Mike Tyson on New Song 'Stop Playing with Me'
- Is Tina Fey Making 'Mean Girls 2' Without Lindsay Lohan?
- Lady GaGa Builds a Dance Floor in Her Backyard, Shares Crazy Idea for Super Bowl Performance