Whoopi Goldberg Is the Face of New Bladder Control Campaign
Whoopi Goldberg is tackling the embarrassing issue of incontinence - she's the face of a new bladder control campaign. The actress-turned-TV personality has thrown her support behind Poise's 1in3 Like Me drive, which aims to raise awareness of bladder problems in women.
Goldberg has shot a series of humorous short films which will be aired on the internet, in which she portrays a series of famous historical figures including Cleopatra and Joan of Arc all talking about bladder problems.
The star, who admits suffering the condition herself, says, "Nobody ever wants to talk about LBL (light bladder leakage). For some reason, we've decided there's something taboo about it - but so many women experience it and we should be able to talk about it openly! Leaks don't discriminate, we all go through it - I tell women this all the time."
- Scott Disick Who? Bella Thorne Reveals She Has Her Eye on Someone New
- Justin Bieber Accidentally Slams His Car Onto Paparazzo in Beverly Hills
- 'Curb Your Enthusiasm' Season 9 Taps Jimmy Kimmel and More to Guest Star
- Charlie Sheen Accused of Infecting Gay Lover With HIV
- Gwen Stefani Is Reportedly Pregnant With Twins and Wants Advice From Beyonce
- 'Big Little Lies' Season 2 Is in Early Development
- Report: Kim Kardashian and Kanye West Expecting 3rd Child
- Demi Lovato and Halsey Squash Feud Rumors With One Cute Selfie