Whoopi Goldberg Is the Face of New Bladder Control Campaign
Whoopi Goldberg is tackling the embarrassing issue of incontinence - she's the face of a new bladder control campaign. The actress-turned-TV personality has thrown her support behind Poise's 1in3 Like Me drive, which aims to raise awareness of bladder problems in women.
Goldberg has shot a series of humorous short films which will be aired on the internet, in which she portrays a series of famous historical figures including Cleopatra and Joan of Arc all talking about bladder problems.
The star, who admits suffering the condition herself, says, "Nobody ever wants to talk about LBL (light bladder leakage). For some reason, we've decided there's something taboo about it - but so many women experience it and we should be able to talk about it openly! Leaks don't discriminate, we all go through it - I tell women this all the time."
More Whoopi Goldberg News
- Brad Pitt and Angelina Jolie Do Have a Pre-Nup. So, Who's the Big Winner?
- 'Thor: Ragnarok': 'Jurassic Park' Star Sam Neill Reveals His Secret Role
- Lindsay Lohan's Ex Egor Denies He's Broke and Let Her Pay for Everything While Still Dating
- 'Last Man on Earth' Premiere Features Surprise Cameo, Stages Mini 'Mad Men' Reunion
- Blac Chyna's Mom Scolds Rob Kardashian, Fears He Will 'Ruin' Their Relationship
- Drake Depicts Violence, Gets Steamy With a Girl in New 'Please Forgive Me' Short Film
- Kendall and Kylie Jenner Get Matching Ferraris. But Why Is One Sister Left Embarrassed?
- Angelina Jolie Reportedly Turns to Johnny Depp Amid Brad Pitt Divorce