Whoopi Goldberg Is the Face of New Bladder Control Campaign
Whoopi Goldberg is tackling the embarrassing issue of incontinence - she's the face of a new bladder control campaign. The actress-turned-TV personality has thrown her support behind Poise's 1in3 Like Me drive, which aims to raise awareness of bladder problems in women.
Goldberg has shot a series of humorous short films which will be aired on the internet, in which she portrays a series of famous historical figures including Cleopatra and Joan of Arc all talking about bladder problems.
The star, who admits suffering the condition herself, says, "Nobody ever wants to talk about LBL (light bladder leakage). For some reason, we've decided there's something taboo about it - but so many women experience it and we should be able to talk about it openly! Leaks don't discriminate, we all go through it - I tell women this all the time."
- 'The Ring' Prank Is Too Real to Not Be Terrified. See People's Reactions
- First Look at Sebastian Stan in 'I, Tonya' Arrives as Caitlin Carver Joins the Cast
- Furious Chris Brown Hits Back at Aziz Ansari for Comparing Him to Donald Trump
- Michelle Rodriguez Is a Transgender in 'The Assignment' Trailer
- Bella Hadid Gets Frisky in Threesome Photo With Kendall Jenner and Riccardo Tisci
- Alec Baldwin Will Host 'Saturday Night Live' for the 17th Time
- Sabrina Carpenter Slays a Mash-Up of Ed Sheeran's 'Shape of You' and TLC's 'No Scrubs'
- Did Olivia Munn Just Throw Shade at Aaron Rodgers' Family?