Whoopi Goldberg Is the Face of New Bladder Control Campaign
Whoopi Goldberg is tackling the embarrassing issue of incontinence - she's the face of a new bladder control campaign. The actress-turned-TV personality has thrown her support behind Poise's 1in3 Like Me drive, which aims to raise awareness of bladder problems in women.
Goldberg has shot a series of humorous short films which will be aired on the internet, in which she portrays a series of famous historical figures including Cleopatra and Joan of Arc all talking about bladder problems.
The star, who admits suffering the condition herself, says, "Nobody ever wants to talk about LBL (light bladder leakage). For some reason, we've decided there's something taboo about it - but so many women experience it and we should be able to talk about it openly! Leaks don't discriminate, we all go through it - I tell women this all the time."
- Gregg Allman Dies After Battle With Liver Cancer, Ex-Wife Cher Mourns Him
- Watch a Preview of Halsey and Lauren Jauregui's 'Strangers' Video
- Beyonce Channels Michael Jackson in Throwback Photos
- Blac Chyna Licks Christina Milian's Boob in NSFW Pic
- Selena Gomez Spotted Lip Syncing to The Weeknd's Songs at His Show in Toronto
- Orlando Bloom's Naked Photo Is Spread All Over Hollywood
- Miley Cyrus and Liam Hemsworth Are Reportedly Trying for Twins
- Kim Kardashian Is Jealous of Kourtney's Banging Bikini Body