Whoopi Goldberg Is the Face of New Bladder Control Campaign
Whoopi Goldberg is tackling the embarrassing issue of incontinence - she's the face of a new bladder control campaign. The actress-turned-TV personality has thrown her support behind Poise's 1in3 Like Me drive, which aims to raise awareness of bladder problems in women.
Goldberg has shot a series of humorous short films which will be aired on the internet, in which she portrays a series of famous historical figures including Cleopatra and Joan of Arc all talking about bladder problems.
The star, who admits suffering the condition herself, says, "Nobody ever wants to talk about LBL (light bladder leakage). For some reason, we've decided there's something taboo about it - but so many women experience it and we should be able to talk about it openly! Leaks don't discriminate, we all go through it - I tell women this all the time."
More Whoopi Goldberg News
- 'DWTS' Pro Peta Murgatroyd and Maksim Chmerkovskiy Expecting First Child, but Something Upset Them
- Ben Affleck Gives Jennifer Garner 11-Carat Diamond Ahead of Their Anniversary - Is It True?
- Iggy Azalea Teases Collaboration With Zedd After Pushing Back Her Album's Release
- Kanye West Ready to Take Legal Action if Sex Tapes Leak
- Yikes! Kendall and Kylie Jenner Reportedly in 'Bizarre Love Triangle' With Scott Disick
- New 'Luke Cage' Set Photos Reveal Villain Diamondback
- Tom Hanks and Rita Wilson's Marriage Reportedly Crumbles. Here's the Truth
- Prince Hated the Idea of Appearing in a Music Video With Madonna