Mom Hopes Simon Cowell and Mezhgan Hussainy to Wed in Britain Church
Simon Cowell's mother has urged the music mogul to wed in his native Britain - to please his local reverend. The "American Idol" star sparked speculation he had proposed to Mezhgan Hussainy after she was snapped sporting a diamond band on her ring finger following an intimate Valentine's Day date.
The Brit's longtime publicist Max Clifford later insisted the stories were false, but Cowell's mother, Julie, remains adamant the pair is to marry. And now she's opened up about her dreams for the big day - she wants Cowell to leave his adopted Los Angeles and marry in East Sussex, England, where he grew up.
She tells Britain's Daily Mirror newspaper, "I'm very excited about the wedding and I'd love him to get married in St Margaret's (church). But it's up to him and Mezhgan. I've told Simon, Father Martin Morgan would be very happy if he got married there as we have a long history with the church. Simon is very committed for the first time ever which is wonderful. The wedding is very important to me."
- Nicki Minaj Teases Music Video for David Guetta's 'Light My Body Up' With On-Set Photo
- Watch Little Mix's Dreamy Cover of Rihanna's 'Love on the Brain'
- 'Walking Dead' Alum Steven Yeun and Wife Joana Pak Share First Photo of Their Newborn Baby
- Mama June Feels 'Like Frankenstein' After Skin Removal Surgery. Is She Giving Up?
- Blake Shelton and Gwen Stefani 'Torn Apart' by Her 'Flirtation' With 'The Voice' Contestant
- Katy Perry Reportedly Still Loves John Mayer. Will They Rekindle Their Romance?
- Trey Songz Slams Nicki Minaj: She Ain't Had S**t Before Me
- Han Solo Movie Adds 'Sing Street' Star Ian Kenny