Mom Hopes Simon Cowell and Mezhgan Hussainy to Wed in Britain Church
Simon Cowell's mother has urged the music mogul to wed in his native Britain - to please his local reverend. The "American Idol" star sparked speculation he had proposed to Mezhgan Hussainy after she was snapped sporting a diamond band on her ring finger following an intimate Valentine's Day date.
The Brit's longtime publicist Max Clifford later insisted the stories were false, but Cowell's mother, Julie, remains adamant the pair is to marry. And now she's opened up about her dreams for the big day - she wants Cowell to leave his adopted Los Angeles and marry in East Sussex, England, where he grew up.
She tells Britain's Daily Mirror newspaper, "I'm very excited about the wedding and I'd love him to get married in St Margaret's (church). But it's up to him and Mezhgan. I've told Simon, Father Martin Morgan would be very happy if he got married there as we have a long history with the church. Simon is very committed for the first time ever which is wonderful. The wedding is very important to me."
- The Flash Reunites With Jay Garrick, Teams Up With Tom Felton's Character in Season 3 Photos
- 'Doctor Strange' IMAX Trailer Unveils Avengers Ties. Also Get Details About Rachel McAdams' Role
- Donald Trump on Former Miss Universe Alicia Machado He Once Called 'Miss Piggy': She's 'the Worst'
- Amy Schumer Is First Woman to Make Forbes' List of Highest-Paid Comedians
- Justin Bieber Blows Snots on Concertgoers After Telling Fans They 'Suck'
- Denzel Washington and Viola Davis Argue Over Their Hard Lives in 'Fences' Teaser Trailer
- Netflix Debuts First Trailer for Its Ambitious Royal Drama 'The Crown'
- Did Gigi Hadid Throw Shade at Harry Styles With This Photo of Zayn Malik?