Mom Hopes Simon Cowell and Mezhgan Hussainy to Wed in Britain Church
Simon Cowell's mother has urged the music mogul to wed in his native Britain - to please his local reverend. The "American Idol" star sparked speculation he had proposed to Mezhgan Hussainy after she was snapped sporting a diamond band on her ring finger following an intimate Valentine's Day date.
The Brit's longtime publicist Max Clifford later insisted the stories were false, but Cowell's mother, Julie, remains adamant the pair is to marry. And now she's opened up about her dreams for the big day - she wants Cowell to leave his adopted Los Angeles and marry in East Sussex, England, where he grew up.
She tells Britain's Daily Mirror newspaper, "I'm very excited about the wedding and I'd love him to get married in St Margaret's (church). But it's up to him and Mezhgan. I've told Simon, Father Martin Morgan would be very happy if he got married there as we have a long history with the church. Simon is very committed for the first time ever which is wonderful. The wedding is very important to me."
More Simon Cowell News
- Police Found No Evidence of Physical Abuse in Amber Heard's Case
- Phil Lord and Chris Miller's 'Spider-Man' Movie May Feature Miles Morales
- Colton Haynes Bares His Butt in This Racy Instagram Photo
- Heidi Klum Declares She 'Won't Get Married Again'
- Rainn Wilson Says Johnny Depp 'Is a Wife Beater'
- Does Tyga Really Owe Kylie Jenner $2 Million?
- 'Pretty Little Liars' Star Teases Jenna's Return: 'I'm in Most of the Season'
- Victoria's Secret Angels Give Justin Timberlake's 'Can't Stop the Feeling' Hotter Music Video