Mom Hopes Simon Cowell and Mezhgan Hussainy to Wed in Britain Church
Simon Cowell's mother has urged the music mogul to wed in his native Britain - to please his local reverend. The "American Idol" star sparked speculation he had proposed to Mezhgan Hussainy after she was snapped sporting a diamond band on her ring finger following an intimate Valentine's Day date.
The Brit's longtime publicist Max Clifford later insisted the stories were false, but Cowell's mother, Julie, remains adamant the pair is to marry. And now she's opened up about her dreams for the big day - she wants Cowell to leave his adopted Los Angeles and marry in East Sussex, England, where he grew up.
She tells Britain's Daily Mirror newspaper, "I'm very excited about the wedding and I'd love him to get married in St Margaret's (church). But it's up to him and Mezhgan. I've told Simon, Father Martin Morgan would be very happy if he got married there as we have a long history with the church. Simon is very committed for the first time ever which is wonderful. The wedding is very important to me."
- Snoop Dogg and Wiz Khalifa Sued by Victims of Collapsed Railing at Their Concert
- Homeland Security on the Hunt for Those Who Hacked Leslie Jones' Website
- Check Out Christina Grimmie's Third Posthumous Music Video for 'Deception'
- Amber Heard Slams Johnny Depp for Directly Sending Her Settlement Money to Charities
- The Rock Topples Robert Downey Jr. From Top Spot on List of Highest-Paid Actors 2016
- Taylor Swift Won't Come to MTV VMAs 2016 as Kanye West Is Given Free Reign on Stage
- Lamar Odom Caught Partying With Scantily-Clad Ladies at Strip Club and Smoking Marijuana
- Watch First Trailer for Sundance Hit 'Manchester by the Sea' Starring Casey Affleck