Robert Pattinson Not a Big Fan of 3-D Movies
Robert Pattinson is hoping the final "Twilight" movie isn't released in 3-D - because he finds the technology "confusing". The British hunk, who plays bloodsucker Edward Cullen, is preparing to start work on the final installment of the vampire franchise, "The Twilight Saga's Breaking Dawn".
And he's hoping film bosses decide against releasing the movie in 3-D, as he fears watching it back would give him a headache. He tells MTV News, "The 3-D thing confuses me. I haven't seen 'Avatar' or any of these 3-D movie things yet. The idea of it... I remember 3-D movies from when I was a kid, and I can just picture it giving me a headache."
Robert Pattinson debuted his acting career in 2004 when he had supporting roles in TV movie "Ring of the Nibelungs" and "Vanity Fair". He was later named British Star of Tomorrow by The Times after playing Cedric Diggory in "Harry Potter and the Goblet of Fire" in 2005.
More Robert Pattinson News
- Watch Barden Bellas Dance in 'Pitch Perfect 3' Behind-the-Scenes Video
- James Marsden Is Under Consideration to Join 'Green Lantern Corps' as Hal Jordan
- Blake Lively 'Livid' Over Ryan Reynolds' Possible Reunion With Ex-Wife Scarlett Johansson
- The Weeknd Reunites With Selena Gomez at a Club After Running Into Ex Bella Hadid
- 'The Lost City of Z' Gets New International Trailer
- Peter Dinklage's New Red Hair May Hint at His 'Avengers: Infinity War' Role
- Future Enjoys Lavish Getaway in Dubai in New Video for 'Poppin' Tags'
- James Cameron and 'Deadpool' Director Tim Miller Team Up for New 'Terminator' Movie