Robert Pattinson Not a Big Fan of 3-D Movies
Robert Pattinson is hoping the final "Twilight" movie isn't released in 3-D - because he finds the technology "confusing". The British hunk, who plays bloodsucker Edward Cullen, is preparing to start work on the final installment of the vampire franchise, "The Twilight Saga's Breaking Dawn".
And he's hoping film bosses decide against releasing the movie in 3-D, as he fears watching it back would give him a headache. He tells MTV News, "The 3-D thing confuses me. I haven't seen 'Avatar' or any of these 3-D movie things yet. The idea of it... I remember 3-D movies from when I was a kid, and I can just picture it giving me a headache."
Robert Pattinson debuted his acting career in 2004 when he had supporting roles in TV movie "Ring of the Nibelungs" and "Vanity Fair". He was later named British Star of Tomorrow by The Times after playing Cedric Diggory in "Harry Potter and the Goblet of Fire" in 2005.
More Robert Pattinson News
- Two More Actors Join 'Spider-Man: Homecoming', New Set Photos Are Released
- 'Mr. Robot' Season 2 Gets Additional Episodes and an Aftershow
- Jamie Foxx Spotted Holding Hands With Mystery Woman. Cheating on Katie Holmes?
- Fifth Harmony Ladies Strip Down to Skimpy Bikinis in 'All in My Head' Video Ft. Fetty Wap
- 'Step Up' Series Coming to YouTube With Channing Tatum and Jenna Dewan Attached
- Harry Styles Signs Solo Deal With Columbia Records. Time to Say Goodbye to 1D?
- 'Big Brother 18': And the First Evicted Houseguest Is...
- Check Out Details of Taylor Swift and Tom Hiddleston's 'Intimate' Dinner in Nashville