Robert Pattinson Not a Big Fan of 3-D Movies
Robert Pattinson is hoping the final "Twilight" movie isn't released in 3-D - because he finds the technology "confusing". The British hunk, who plays bloodsucker Edward Cullen, is preparing to start work on the final installment of the vampire franchise, "The Twilight Saga's Breaking Dawn".
And he's hoping film bosses decide against releasing the movie in 3-D, as he fears watching it back would give him a headache. He tells MTV News, "The 3-D thing confuses me. I haven't seen 'Avatar' or any of these 3-D movie things yet. The idea of it... I remember 3-D movies from when I was a kid, and I can just picture it giving me a headache."
Robert Pattinson debuted his acting career in 2004 when he had supporting roles in TV movie "Ring of the Nibelungs" and "Vanity Fair". He was later named British Star of Tomorrow by The Times after playing Cedric Diggory in "Harry Potter and the Goblet of Fire" in 2005.
More Robert Pattinson News
- Kim Kardashian Endorses Hillary Clinton, Shuts Down Rumor That She Votes for Donald Trump
- Angelina Jolie and Her Kids Move Into Rental House Amid Brad Pitt Divorce
- Find Out the Gender of Olivia Wilde's Second Child With Jason Sudeikis!
- Orlando Bloom and Malin Akerman Have Steamy Threesome on Netflix's 'Easy'
- Megan Hilty and Brian Gallagher Expecting Their Second Child
- Marion Cotillard's Partner Breaks Silence on Brad Pitt Affair Rumors
- Julia Roberts to Play PTA Mom Framed for Drug Possession in True-Story Movie
- Pippa Middleton's Private Photos Stolen After Her iCloud Got Hacked