Robert Pattinson Not a Big Fan of 3-D Movies
Robert Pattinson is hoping the final "Twilight" movie isn't released in 3-D - because he finds the technology "confusing". The British hunk, who plays bloodsucker Edward Cullen, is preparing to start work on the final installment of the vampire franchise, "The Twilight Saga's Breaking Dawn".
And he's hoping film bosses decide against releasing the movie in 3-D, as he fears watching it back would give him a headache. He tells MTV News, "The 3-D thing confuses me. I haven't seen 'Avatar' or any of these 3-D movie things yet. The idea of it... I remember 3-D movies from when I was a kid, and I can just picture it giving me a headache."
Robert Pattinson debuted his acting career in 2004 when he had supporting roles in TV movie "Ring of the Nibelungs" and "Vanity Fair". He was later named British Star of Tomorrow by The Times after playing Cedric Diggory in "Harry Potter and the Goblet of Fire" in 2005.
More Robert Pattinson News
- Lisa Marie Presley's Kids in State Custody After Indecent Child Pics Found on Ex's Computer
- Samuel L. Jackson Hints at Nick Fury's Appearance in 'Captain Marvel'
- Aaron Carter Responds to Racism Accusation After Onstage Brawl
- Angelina Jolie Takes Her 6 Kids to Cambodia Amid Brad Pitt Divorce and Custody Drama
- Zoe Saldana Gives Birth to Baby No. 3 With Marco Perego
- Royal Showdown! Kate Middleton Reportedly Feuding With Meghan Markle
- Camila Cabello Is 'Dying' to Enlist Taylor Swift for Debut Solo Album
- Donald Glover to Play Simba in 'The Lion King' Remake