Robert Pattinson Not a Big Fan of 3-D Movies
Robert Pattinson is hoping the final "Twilight" movie isn't released in 3-D - because he finds the technology "confusing". The British hunk, who plays bloodsucker Edward Cullen, is preparing to start work on the final installment of the vampire franchise, "The Twilight Saga's Breaking Dawn".
And he's hoping film bosses decide against releasing the movie in 3-D, as he fears watching it back would give him a headache. He tells MTV News, "The 3-D thing confuses me. I haven't seen 'Avatar' or any of these 3-D movie things yet. The idea of it... I remember 3-D movies from when I was a kid, and I can just picture it giving me a headache."
Robert Pattinson debuted his acting career in 2004 when he had supporting roles in TV movie "Ring of the Nibelungs" and "Vanity Fair". He was later named British Star of Tomorrow by The Times after playing Cedric Diggory in "Harry Potter and the Goblet of Fire" in 2005.
- Kristen Stewart Racing Through L.A. in Rolling Stones' 'Ride 'Em on Down' Video
- Anderson Cooper Was Once Set Up With Andy Cohen, but Turned It Down
- Justin Bieber Spotted Reuniting, Holding Hands With Hailey Baldwin in Los Angeles
- Kid Cudi Teams Up With Travis Scott for 'Baptized in Fire', Reveals the Release Date of New Album
- Michael Fassbender Engages in Epic Carriage Chase in Extended 'Assassin's Creed' Clip
- J. Cole to Release New Album '4 Your Eyez Only'
- Andrew Garfield Wouldn't Mind Being Stranded on Desert Island With Emma Stone
- Kylie Jenner Flaunts Famous Derriere in Racy Fishnet Tights