William H. Macy Mistaken for Mick Jagger
Veteran actor William H. Macy's new shaggy-haired look has fans confused - he was recently mistaken for The Rolling Stones rocker Sir Mick Jagger. The "Fargo" star, 59, usually keeps his locks short but he is growing them out for an upcoming movie role. Macy's shoulder-length hair had one celebrity-spotter convinced he was Jagger - and the actor was so amused, he decided against correcting the fan.
His actress wife Felicity Huffman, says, "He's growing his hair for a part where he plays a drunk and crazy guy and we're in the airport... There was a lot of paparazzi and after they dispersed, I saw this tall Asian man standing next to Bill (Macy) so I said, 'Bill, that guy...' So Bill turns around and goes, 'Yes?' And the guy goes, 'Mick Jagger?' So Bill went, 'Yes!'"
But it's not the first time Macy's been the subject of mistaken identity - he's previously received special treatment from retail staff thinking he was "CSI: Miami" star David Caruso. Huffman adds, "A little while ago we (went shopping) and they were so nice to us. Then as we were leaving, he (store clerk) said, 'It's a pleasure to meet you Mr. Caruso.' They thought he was David Caruso!"
- P. Diddy Throws Star-Studded Birthday Party for Girlfriend Cassie
- Kim Kardashian Says Kendall Jenner Is Banned by Uber, the Company Responds
- J Balvin Survives Plane Crash in Bahamas
- Luke Cage Reveals the Downside of Being Bulletproof in First Clip
- Justin Bieber and Sofia Richie Jet Off for Romantic Getaway Ahead of MTV VMAs
- Britney Spears Calls 'Carpool Karaoke' With James Corden 'Awkward'
- Taylor Swift Naked Wax Figure Displayed at Kanye West's 'Famous' Art Exhibit
- Tom Hiddleston's Instagram Gets Hacked