William H. Macy Mistaken for Mick Jagger
Veteran actor William H. Macy's new shaggy-haired look has fans confused - he was recently mistaken for The Rolling Stones rocker Sir Mick Jagger. The "Fargo" star, 59, usually keeps his locks short but he is growing them out for an upcoming movie role. Macy's shoulder-length hair had one celebrity-spotter convinced he was Jagger - and the actor was so amused, he decided against correcting the fan.
His actress wife Felicity Huffman, says, "He's growing his hair for a part where he plays a drunk and crazy guy and we're in the airport... There was a lot of paparazzi and after they dispersed, I saw this tall Asian man standing next to Bill (Macy) so I said, 'Bill, that guy...' So Bill turns around and goes, 'Yes?' And the guy goes, 'Mick Jagger?' So Bill went, 'Yes!'"
But it's not the first time Macy's been the subject of mistaken identity - he's previously received special treatment from retail staff thinking he was "CSI: Miami" star David Caruso. Huffman adds, "A little while ago we (went shopping) and they were so nice to us. Then as we were leaving, he (store clerk) said, 'It's a pleasure to meet you Mr. Caruso.' They thought he was David Caruso!"
- Zack Snyder Hints at Deathstroke's Cameo in 'Justice League'
- Kim Kardashian Ditches Panties in Jaw-Dropping Look at Paris Fashion Week
- Britney Spears Feels Great in Her 30s Because Her 20s Were 'Horrible'
- Listen to Niall Horan's First Solo Single 'This Town' Here!
- Kim Kardashian Is Sick of Taylor Swift Question: 'I'm So Over It'
- Luke Cage's Leading Lady Misty Knight Confirmed to Return on 'The Defenders'
- Don't Call Zayn Malik 'Celebrity' Because He Loathes It!
- Vitalii Sediuk Calls His Attempt to Kiss Kim Kardashian's Butt a Protest Against 'Butt Implants'