Tracy Morgan: Friends Don't Believe I'm Starring Opposite Bruce Willis
Comedian Tracy Morgan is delighted to see his face on billboards advertising his new movie with Bruce Willis - because his pals refused to believe he'd landed a major role opposite the Hollywood action man. The funnyman, best known for his part on hit TV show "30 Rock", stars alongside Willis in "Cop Out", about two police detectives who go on the hunt for a stolen collectible baseball card.
The comedy opened in the U.S. last week and Morgan is happy he can finally prove his friends and family wrong. He tells WENN, "I didn't get a chance to work with Bruce Lee but Bruce Willis is right next to Bruce Lee! He's a real cool dude, down to earth. Just going to work every day and telling my friends and my family that I'm working with Bruce Willis was the coolest."
"They didn't believe it but now there's billboards of me and Bruce all over the place so they can see I'm not lying. I'm not saying I'll win an Academy Award but working with Bruce makes me authentic. My career is authentic now, I worked with Bruce Willis!"
- Mantis Reveals Star-Lord's Deep Dark Secret in 'Guardians of the Galaxy 2' New Trailer
- Watch: Rita Ora Drops Her Top in Raunchy Love Advent Video
- Britney Spears Gets Surprise Birthday Cake on Stage at 2016 Jingle Ball
- Granger Smith Broke His Rips and Punctured His Lung After Falling From Stage
- Madonna Wants to Remarry Sean Penn for $150,000 at Miami's Art Basel
- Chris Evans Feels 'Rage' Over 'Last Tango in Paris' Real Rape Scene
- Mariah Carey Not Too Keen on Comparison Between Her Alter Ego Bianca and Beyonce's Sasha Fierce
- Mark Wahlberg Criticizes Fellow Celebs Who Talk About Politics