Tracy Morgan: Friends Don't Believe I'm Starring Opposite Bruce Willis
Comedian Tracy Morgan is delighted to see his face on billboards advertising his new movie with Bruce Willis - because his pals refused to believe he'd landed a major role opposite the Hollywood action man. The funnyman, best known for his part on hit TV show "30 Rock", stars alongside Willis in "Cop Out", about two police detectives who go on the hunt for a stolen collectible baseball card.
The comedy opened in the U.S. last week and Morgan is happy he can finally prove his friends and family wrong. He tells WENN, "I didn't get a chance to work with Bruce Lee but Bruce Willis is right next to Bruce Lee! He's a real cool dude, down to earth. Just going to work every day and telling my friends and my family that I'm working with Bruce Willis was the coolest."
"They didn't believe it but now there's billboards of me and Bruce all over the place so they can see I'm not lying. I'm not saying I'll win an Academy Award but working with Bruce makes me authentic. My career is authentic now, I worked with Bruce Willis!"
More Tracy Morgan News
- Sharon Osbourne Faces Backlash After Undergoing Plastic Surgery for Her Ageless Look
- At Rob Lowe Roast, Ann Coulter Ends Up on the Receiving End of Comics' Jabs
- Jennifer Garner Appears to Be Crying During a Reunion With Ben Affleck
- Is Tupac Still Alive? Rapper's New Selfie Arrives 20 Years After His Death
- New 'Westworld' Trailer Sets Clear Distinction Between Reality and Fantasy
- New 'Miss Peregrine's Home for Peculiar Children' Featurette Highlights 'Fierce Female' Characters
- Drake Trips on Rihanna's Dress After Declaring His Love for Her at the 2016 MTV VMAs
- 'Fear the Walking Dead' 2.10 Preview: Travis and Chris Run Into New Group