Tracy Morgan: Friends Don't Believe I'm Starring Opposite Bruce Willis
Comedian Tracy Morgan is delighted to see his face on billboards advertising his new movie with Bruce Willis - because his pals refused to believe he'd landed a major role opposite the Hollywood action man. The funnyman, best known for his part on hit TV show "30 Rock", stars alongside Willis in "Cop Out", about two police detectives who go on the hunt for a stolen collectible baseball card.
The comedy opened in the U.S. last week and Morgan is happy he can finally prove his friends and family wrong. He tells WENN, "I didn't get a chance to work with Bruce Lee but Bruce Willis is right next to Bruce Lee! He's a real cool dude, down to earth. Just going to work every day and telling my friends and my family that I'm working with Bruce Willis was the coolest."
"They didn't believe it but now there's billboards of me and Bruce all over the place so they can see I'm not lying. I'm not saying I'll win an Academy Award but working with Bruce makes me authentic. My career is authentic now, I worked with Bruce Willis!"
- Joanna Krupa Causes Internet Frenzy After Seemingly Posing Fully-Naked
- David Ayer Regrets That Joker Is Not 'Suicide Squad' Main Villain
- Robin Excitedly Tries on Different Costumes in First 'Lego Batman Movie' Clip
- Kendall Jenner Flashes Her Breasts in Sheer Top While Strolling Around Paris
- Kanye West Reportedly Ready to Continue His Canceled 'Saint Pablo' Tour
- Chelsea Clinton Branded Hypocrite After Defending Barron Trump From Cyberbullies
- New 'Powerless' Promo Features Crimson Fox Catching a Train
- Woody Harrelson Is Han Solo's Mentor in Upcoming 'Star Wars' Spin-Off