Tracy Morgan: Friends Don't Believe I'm Starring Opposite Bruce Willis
Comedian Tracy Morgan is delighted to see his face on billboards advertising his new movie with Bruce Willis - because his pals refused to believe he'd landed a major role opposite the Hollywood action man. The funnyman, best known for his part on hit TV show "30 Rock", stars alongside Willis in "Cop Out", about two police detectives who go on the hunt for a stolen collectible baseball card.
The comedy opened in the U.S. last week and Morgan is happy he can finally prove his friends and family wrong. He tells WENN, "I didn't get a chance to work with Bruce Lee but Bruce Willis is right next to Bruce Lee! He's a real cool dude, down to earth. Just going to work every day and telling my friends and my family that I'm working with Bruce Willis was the coolest."
"They didn't believe it but now there's billboards of me and Bruce all over the place so they can see I'm not lying. I'm not saying I'll win an Academy Award but working with Bruce makes me authentic. My career is authentic now, I worked with Bruce Willis!"
- Armie Hammer Accidentally Reveals Sex of His Unborn Baby
- Kelly Osbourne Settles Lawsuit With Dad Ozzy's Mistress
- Donald Trump Has His Own Porn Video Despite Bashing Alicia Machado for Her Sex Tape
- 'Criminal Minds' Finds Thomas Gibson's Replacement, John Legend Lands 'Underground' Role
- Kim Kardashian Pays Tribute to Late Dad With Throwback Video on His Death Anniversary
- Colin Trevorrow Says 'Jurassic World 2' Will Have More Scares and Animatronic Dinosaurs
- Nicole Kidman Says She Was Too Young When She Married Tom Cruise
- Watch Trailer for 30 Seconds to Mars' 'Camp Mars: The Concert Film'