Jared Padalecki and Genevieve Cortese Tie the Knot
"Supernatural" co-stars Jared Padalecki and Genevieve Cortese exchanged vows in Idaho on Saturday, February 27. The couple married in an intimate ceremony in the bride's hometown of Sun Valley.
Padalecki's brother, Jeffrey, served as best man, while his onscreen brother Jensen Ackles was one of his groomsmen. The newlyweds said, "Our wedding party consists of friends and family that have watched us grow up and watched us grow in our relationship. We thank all of you for being a part of us and cannot wait to grow with you in our lives together."
Jared Padalecki and Genevieve Cortese first met in "Supernatural" season four in 2008 where Padalecki starred as Sam Winchester while Cortese played a demon named Ruby. The couple later engaged in early January 2010.
- Conspiracy Theorists Claim Elvis Presley Is Alive and Attended His 82nd Birthday
- Kim Kardashian 'Had a Secret Fling' With 'Celebrity Big Brother' Star Calum Best
- 'The Flash' Also Brings Back Rick Cosnett's Eddie Thawne, but How?
- Kylie Jenner Teases Her Secret Project in Seductive Instagram Photos
- 'Game of Thrones' Season 8 Could Have More Than Six Episodes
- Alec Baldwin, Mark Ruffalo and Michael Moore Stage a Star-Studded Anti-Trump Protest in NYC
- 'Good Behavior' Gets Season 2 Renewal
- Hailee Steinfeld Confirms Her Return for 'Pitch Perfect 3'