Jared Padalecki and Genevieve Cortese Tie the Knot
"Supernatural" co-stars Jared Padalecki and Genevieve Cortese exchanged vows in Idaho on Saturday, February 27. The couple married in an intimate ceremony in the bride's hometown of Sun Valley.
Padalecki's brother, Jeffrey, served as best man, while his onscreen brother Jensen Ackles was one of his groomsmen. The newlyweds said, "Our wedding party consists of friends and family that have watched us grow up and watched us grow in our relationship. We thank all of you for being a part of us and cannot wait to grow with you in our lives together."
Jared Padalecki and Genevieve Cortese first met in "Supernatural" season four in 2008 where Padalecki starred as Sam Winchester while Cortese played a demon named Ruby. The couple later engaged in early January 2010.
More Jared Padalecki News
- Megan Fox Steps Out for First Time Since Giving Birth to Her Third Child
- Amber Rose Says Julianne Hough Body Shamed Her With Her 'DWTS' Comment
- 'Wonder Woman' Writer Confirms Diana Prince Is 'Obviously' Bisexual
- Tyga May Have His Mom's Car Repossessed
- Get First Look at 'Outlander' Season 3
- Benedict Cumberbatch May Confirm Doctor Strange's Appearance in 'Thor: Ragnarok'
- Donald Trump Once Body-Shamed Kim Kardashian Too. This Is What He Said About Her
- Lena Dunham and Allison Williams Tearfully Say Goodbye to 'Girls' as Filming Wraps