Jared Padalecki and Genevieve Cortese Tie the Knot
"Supernatural" co-stars Jared Padalecki and Genevieve Cortese exchanged vows in Idaho on Saturday, February 27. The couple married in an intimate ceremony in the bride's hometown of Sun Valley.
Padalecki's brother, Jeffrey, served as best man, while his onscreen brother Jensen Ackles was one of his groomsmen. The newlyweds said, "Our wedding party consists of friends and family that have watched us grow up and watched us grow in our relationship. We thank all of you for being a part of us and cannot wait to grow with you in our lives together."
Jared Padalecki and Genevieve Cortese first met in "Supernatural" season four in 2008 where Padalecki starred as Sam Winchester while Cortese played a demon named Ruby. The couple later engaged in early January 2010.
- Comic-Con: 'Game of Thrones' Teases Season 7 With Production Video
- 'Kong: Skull Island' Poster Reveals First Look at the Beastly King
- Amber Rose Defends Kanye West Amid Taylor Swift Feud, but Begs Him to 'Stay out of the News'
- Comic-Con: Check Out 'The Walking Dead' Season 7 and 'Fear the Walking Dead' Season 2B Trailers
- 'The Bachelor' Star Chris Soules' Ex Whitney Bischoff Is Engaged Again
- Comic-Con: 'Scream Queens' Stars Share Details of Season 2, Colton Haynes' Cast in Mystery Role
- Dakota Johnson Channels 'Fifty Shades' Character in This Provocative Photo
- Celine Dion Slays Her Impressions of Rihanna, Cher and Sia on 'Tonight Show'