Jude Law Meets His Child With Samantha Burke for the First Time
British actor Jude Law has reportedly met his lovechild for the first time since the baby's birth in September 2009. The "Alfie" star became a father for the fourth time when American model Samantha Burke gave birth to little Sophia following a brief fling with the actor while he filmed "Sherlock Holmes" in New York.
Law, who has three kids with ex-wife Sadie Frost, is said to have flown to Miami, Florida to meet his lawyer last week to finalize terms of visiting the five-month-old tot. Burke was also in Miami with her mum and baby daughter - and Jude met Sophia on the trip, according to Britain's The Sun newspaper.
A source tells the publication, "Jude was very on edge about the meeting. The pregnancy wasn't planned but he wants to do the right thing. It's not like he can hide - as soon as Sophia can use the internet she can find out who her dad is."
- Pressed About Gay Cover-Up Rumor, Here's How Will Smith Reacts
- Bryan Singer Confirms 'Legion' Will 'Relate' to Future 'X-Men' Movies
- Demi Lovato's Reportedly Dating UFC's Luke Rockhold
- Do You Ever Find Group Chat Annoying? Kerry Washington Perfectly Portrays It in Fake Movie Trailer
- Ellie Goulding Releases 'Still Falling for You' Video From 'Bridget Jones's Baby'
- So, This Is Apparently Why Jennifer Lopez Broke Up With Casper Smart
- Helen Mirren in Talks to Join New 'Nutcracker' Movie, Sarah Paulson Eying a Role in 'Ocean's Eight'
- Young Thug's 'No, My Name Is Jeffery' Album Cover Sparks Hilarious Memes