Jude Law Meets His Child With Samantha Burke for the First Time
British actor Jude Law has reportedly met his lovechild for the first time since the baby's birth in September 2009. The "Alfie" star became a father for the fourth time when American model Samantha Burke gave birth to little Sophia following a brief fling with the actor while he filmed "Sherlock Holmes" in New York.
Law, who has three kids with ex-wife Sadie Frost, is said to have flown to Miami, Florida to meet his lawyer last week to finalize terms of visiting the five-month-old tot. Burke was also in Miami with her mum and baby daughter - and Jude met Sophia on the trip, according to Britain's The Sun newspaper.
A source tells the publication, "Jude was very on edge about the meeting. The pregnancy wasn't planned but he wants to do the right thing. It's not like he can hide - as soon as Sophia can use the internet she can find out who her dad is."
- Comic-Con: Netflix Renews 'Iron Fist for' Season 2
- Bella Thorne Hilariously 'Recreates' Fake Masturbating Video
- Linkin Park Cancels Tour in the Wake of Chester Bennington's Tragic Death
- G-Dragon Promises Big Bang Will Reunite as 5 Members
- Jay Park Signs With Roc Nation
- Justin Bieber Banned From China Over His 'Bad Behavior'
- Kim Kardashian Is 'Furious' After Video of Her Partying Hard Exposed
- Joseph Gordon-Levitt and Tasha McCauley Welcome Second Child