Uffie Not Bothered by Ke$ha's 'Tik Tok' Similarities to Her Track
Rapper Uffie has dismissed comparisons between one of her tracks and Ke$ha's recent hit "Tik Tok" - insisting she's not "upset" about the "similarities". Ke$ha scored a number one on America's Billboard chart when she released her debut single in 2009.
The pop sensation was recently accused of taking inspiration from Uffie's 2007 track "Justice", but Uffie is not "bothered" about the reports because she doesn't care if the singer has copied her style. Uffie tells Scotland's Sunday Mail newspaper, "There are similarities but I don't want to get too upset about it"
She adds, "My album is coming out so I want to focus on that and not some girl that people say ripped me off. I have heard the song 'TiK ToK', but I am not that into it, or bothered by it."
More Ke$ha News
- Steven Tyler Confirms Aerosmith's 2017 Farewell Tour
- 'Rogue One' Releases More New Photos. Also Get Detail of Mon Mothma's Bigger Role
- Taylor Swift Flies to U.K. to Meet Tom Hiddleston's Mom. See Picture of Their Happy Outing
- 'Game of Thrones' Season Finale Won't Slow Down the Pace, People Will Die
- Audrina Patridge and Fiance Welcome Baby Girl Kirra Max
- Getting Married? Tyga Calls Kylie Jenner His 'Wifey'
- Christina Aguilera Performs 'Change' on 'Jimmy Kimmel Live!' to Support Orlando
- Justin Bieber's Music Video Vixen Xenia Deli, 26, Marries 62-Year-Old Man in Lavish Wedding