Uffie Not Bothered by Ke$ha's 'Tik Tok' Similarities to Her Track
Rapper Uffie has dismissed comparisons between one of her tracks and Ke$ha's recent hit "Tik Tok" - insisting she's not "upset" about the "similarities". Ke$ha scored a number one on America's Billboard chart when she released her debut single in 2009.
The pop sensation was recently accused of taking inspiration from Uffie's 2007 track "Justice", but Uffie is not "bothered" about the reports because she doesn't care if the singer has copied her style. Uffie tells Scotland's Sunday Mail newspaper, "There are similarities but I don't want to get too upset about it"
She adds, "My album is coming out so I want to focus on that and not some girl that people say ripped me off. I have heard the song 'TiK ToK', but I am not that into it, or bothered by it."
- Is Jennifer Lawrence Dating Darren Aronofsky to Score Movie Roles?
- Selena Gomez's Mother Is NOT Fighting for a Conservatorship Despite Report
- Nicole Richie Is Livid Her Sister Sofia Richie Hangs Out With Her Ex-BFF Paris Hilton
- 'Legends of Tomorrow': Where's Rip Hunter? EP Promises 'You Will Find Out Before the Legends Do'
- George and Amal Clooney Unabashedly Affectionate on Movie Set
- Kris Jenner Tearfully Blasts 'Disloyal' Kim Over Caitlyn Jenner Drama, Wants Her to Pick Sides
- Watch the First Teaser Trailer for Barack Obama Biopic 'Barry'
- Benedict Cumberbatch's Doctor Strange Not the Right Magician for Birthday Party. Watch It Yourself!