Uffie Not Bothered by Ke$ha's 'Tik Tok' Similarities to Her Track
Rapper Uffie has dismissed comparisons between one of her tracks and Ke$ha's recent hit "Tik Tok" - insisting she's not "upset" about the "similarities". Ke$ha scored a number one on America's Billboard chart when she released her debut single in 2009.
The pop sensation was recently accused of taking inspiration from Uffie's 2007 track "Justice", but Uffie is not "bothered" about the reports because she doesn't care if the singer has copied her style. Uffie tells Scotland's Sunday Mail newspaper, "There are similarities but I don't want to get too upset about it"
She adds, "My album is coming out so I want to focus on that and not some girl that people say ripped me off. I have heard the song 'TiK ToK', but I am not that into it, or bothered by it."
More Ke$ha News
- Lionel Messi Goes Platinum Blonde and Internet Just Can't Handle It
- MTV VMAs 2016: Beyonce and Adele Lead Nominations, Nick Jonas Is 'Disappointed' About His Snub
- Rihanna, Kendrick Lamar, Selena Gomez, Metallica to Perform at 2016 Global Citizen Concert
- Rihanna Warns Fans Not to Play Pokemon Go at Her Concert as Beyonce and Adele Face Same Issue
- Disney Plans 'Han Solo' Trilogy With Alden Ehrenreich
- Chrissy Teigen and Kim Kardashian Fought With Their Husbands at Each Other's Wedding
- Karl Urban Debuts His 'Thor: Ragnarok' Look. See His Newly Shaved Head
- Matt Damon and Jimmy Kimmel Go to Couples Therapy Again. Does It Work This Time?