Uffie Not Bothered by Ke$ha's 'Tik Tok' Similarities to Her Track
Rapper Uffie has dismissed comparisons between one of her tracks and Ke$ha's recent hit "Tik Tok" - insisting she's not "upset" about the "similarities". Ke$ha scored a number one on America's Billboard chart when she released her debut single in 2009.
The pop sensation was recently accused of taking inspiration from Uffie's 2007 track "Justice", but Uffie is not "bothered" about the reports because she doesn't care if the singer has copied her style. Uffie tells Scotland's Sunday Mail newspaper, "There are similarities but I don't want to get too upset about it"
She adds, "My album is coming out so I want to focus on that and not some girl that people say ripped me off. I have heard the song 'TiK ToK', but I am not that into it, or bothered by it."
More Ke$ha News
- 'Stranger Things': Here's What Upside Down Is According to the Child Actors
- Ben Affleck and Jennifer Garner Grab Breakfast Sans Kids Amid Rumor They Call Off Divorce
- Cheryl's Mom Fuels Rumors Singer Is Expecting a Child With Liam Payne
- Lionsgate Is Open for More 'Twilight' Sequels
- Cara Delevingne Nearly Topless in Ripped Top for Puma Campaign
- See Tom Brady Sunbathing Completely Naked During Vacation With Gisele Bundchen
- Everyone Is Excited to Meet Superman in New 'Supergirl' Season 2 Sneak Peeks
- Nick Jonas Shares His First Photo From 'Jumanji' Set, but There's a Catch