Uffie Not Bothered by Ke$ha's 'Tik Tok' Similarities to Her Track
Rapper Uffie has dismissed comparisons between one of her tracks and Ke$ha's recent hit "Tik Tok" - insisting she's not "upset" about the "similarities". Ke$ha scored a number one on America's Billboard chart when she released her debut single in 2009.
The pop sensation was recently accused of taking inspiration from Uffie's 2007 track "Justice", but Uffie is not "bothered" about the reports because she doesn't care if the singer has copied her style. Uffie tells Scotland's Sunday Mail newspaper, "There are similarities but I don't want to get too upset about it"
She adds, "My album is coming out so I want to focus on that and not some girl that people say ripped me off. I have heard the song 'TiK ToK', but I am not that into it, or bothered by it."
More Ke$ha News
- Are Jon Hamm and Jenny Slate Dating? Pal Says 'They're a Perfect Match'
- Emily Ratajkowski Parades Her Impressive Bum in Tiny Thong Bikini in Italy
- Going Too Far? Halsey Shades Britney Spears, Demi Lovato and Katy Perry
- Are Park Bo Gum and Jang Nara Getting Married?
- Will Ferrell's 'The House' Co-Star Speaks Up About Mariah Carey's Diva Behaviors on Set
- Here's Why Kenya Moore Kept Her Husband's Identity Secret
- Taylor Swift Makes Many Heartbreak Songs for New Album Despite Blooming Romance With Joe Alwyn
- Are They Hooking Up? Amber Rose Spotted Leaving a Club With 21 Savage