'Average' Gemma Arterton Confused by Her Sexy Image
British actress Gemma Arterton can't understand her pin-up status - because the former "Bond" girl is convinced she's "average" looking. The 24-year-old shot to stardom with her role opposite Daniel Craig in 2008's "Quantum of Solace", and she has since been included in various polls of the world's sexiest women.
But Arterton is baffled by her sexy status, because she was once deemed "not hot enough" for "007". She tells Britain's GQ magazine, "In comparison to many actresses, I think I'm really average. When I got the 'Bond' film there was a big hoo-ha (fuss) about me not being hot enough. I have to say I agree. I don't think I'm in that realm."
Arterton admits she found it hard to watch herself onscreen alongside Ukrainian beauty Olga Kurylenko, but she's adamant her "average" looks give her an advantage against more attractive stars. She adds, "There are some really beautiful actresses, like Olga Kurylenko, who find it difficult. It's frustrating for her but she's so beautiful... you have to take that into consideration when you're casting her. Whereas I can change my look."
- Kris Jenner Comes Under Fire for Allegedly Photoshopping Her Latest Instagram Pic
- 'X-Men: Dark Phoniex' Confirmed to Introduce Dazzler
- Jennifer Lopez Claps Back at Haters for Accusing Her of Photoshopping Her Abs
- Bella Thorne and Scott Disick Holding Hands After a Night of Partying and Boozing
- Johnny Depp Sorry for Joking About Assassinating President Donald Trump
- Report: Kim Kardashian and Kanye West Are Spoiling Their Surrogate
- Kristen Stewart Caught Cheating on Stella Maxwell With Ex Alicia Cargile
- Find Out What George and Amal Clooney's Twin Kids Will Inherit When They Turn 21