Hayden Panettiere Rules Out Reconciliation Rumor With Ex-Boyfriend
"Heroes" star Hayden Panettiere has dismissed rumors she's reunited with her socialite ex-boyfriend Harry Morton, insisting their relationship is purely platonic. The 20-year-old actress has been romantically linked to Ukrainian boxer Wladimir Klitschko since December 2009, when they were snapped holidaying together in Miami, Florida.
But Panettiere sparked speculation she had split from Klitschko and rekindled her love with Hard Rock Cafe heir Morton after they were spotted enjoying a night out in Los Angeles last week. However, the Beth Cooper of "I Love You, Beth Cooper" has shot down talk of a reunion with Morton, telling the New York Post's gossip column PageSix, "We're just friends."
Panettiere and Morton dated briefly in August 2009 following her split from "Heroes" co-star Milo Ventimiglia.
- Nicki Minaj Teases Music Video for David Guetta's 'Light My Body Up' With On-Set Photo
- Watch Little Mix's Dreamy Cover of Rihanna's 'Love on the Brain'
- 'Walking Dead' Alum Steven Yeun and Wife Joana Pak Share First Photo of Their Newborn Baby
- Mama June Feels 'Like Frankenstein' After Skin Removal Surgery. Is She Giving Up?
- Blake Shelton and Gwen Stefani 'Torn Apart' by Her 'Flirtation' With 'The Voice' Contestant
- Katy Perry Reportedly Still Loves John Mayer. Will They Rekindle Their Romance?
- Trey Songz Slams Nicki Minaj: She Ain't Had S**t Before Me
- Han Solo Movie Adds 'Sing Street' Star Ian Kenny