Hayden Panettiere Rules Out Reconciliation Rumor With Ex-Boyfriend
"Heroes" star Hayden Panettiere has dismissed rumors she's reunited with her socialite ex-boyfriend Harry Morton, insisting their relationship is purely platonic. The 20-year-old actress has been romantically linked to Ukrainian boxer Wladimir Klitschko since December 2009, when they were snapped holidaying together in Miami, Florida.
But Panettiere sparked speculation she had split from Klitschko and rekindled her love with Hard Rock Cafe heir Morton after they were spotted enjoying a night out in Los Angeles last week. However, the Beth Cooper of "I Love You, Beth Cooper" has shot down talk of a reunion with Morton, telling the New York Post's gossip column PageSix, "We're just friends."
Panettiere and Morton dated briefly in August 2009 following her split from "Heroes" co-star Milo Ventimiglia.
- Drama 'Super Family' Is Under Fire for Using Jessica Jung's Name as a Deceased
- Orlando Bloom Spotted Having Dinner With Mysterious Brunette
- 'Fear the Walking Dead' New Season 3 Promo Shows How Brutal Survival Is
- Orlando Bloom Broke Noomi Rapace's Nose on 'Unlocked' Filming Set
- 'X-Men' TV Pilot 'Gifted' Reveals First Look at Stan Lee Cameo
- Travis Scott Dating Kylie Jenner Is Career Suicide, His Pals Think
- Not Pleased With Her Body, Kendall Jenner Is Dying to Be Like Emily Ratajkowski
- Nicki Minaj to Release a Surprise Project on Tidal