Hayden Panettiere Rules Out Reconciliation Rumor With Ex-Boyfriend
"Heroes" star Hayden Panettiere has dismissed rumors she's reunited with her socialite ex-boyfriend Harry Morton, insisting their relationship is purely platonic. The 20-year-old actress has been romantically linked to Ukrainian boxer Wladimir Klitschko since December 2009, when they were snapped holidaying together in Miami, Florida.
But Panettiere sparked speculation she had split from Klitschko and rekindled her love with Hard Rock Cafe heir Morton after they were spotted enjoying a night out in Los Angeles last week. However, the Beth Cooper of "I Love You, Beth Cooper" has shot down talk of a reunion with Morton, telling the New York Post's gossip column PageSix, "We're just friends."
Panettiere and Morton dated briefly in August 2009 following her split from "Heroes" co-star Milo Ventimiglia.
- 'Guardians of the Galaxy Vol. 2' Toys Reveal First Look at Kurt Russell's Ego
- Will Kanye West Perform at Pal Donald Trump's Inauguration?
- Fergie Who? Nicole Scherzinger to Replace the Singer in Black Eyed Peas
- Tupac Shakur Biopic 'All Eyez on Me' Is Set to Be Released in Summer
- Kendall Jenner and A$AP Rocky Reignite Dating Rumors After Seen Shopping Together
- Ariana Grande Criticized for Claiming She's the 'Hardest Working 23-Year-Old' on Earth
- Lady GaGa Teases Super Bowl Performance in New Behind-the-Scenes Video
- 'Game of Thrones' Latest Tidbit Reveals This Character's Unlikely Return in Season 7