Hayden Panettiere Rules Out Reconciliation Rumor With Ex-Boyfriend
"Heroes" star Hayden Panettiere has dismissed rumors she's reunited with her socialite ex-boyfriend Harry Morton, insisting their relationship is purely platonic. The 20-year-old actress has been romantically linked to Ukrainian boxer Wladimir Klitschko since December 2009, when they were snapped holidaying together in Miami, Florida.
But Panettiere sparked speculation she had split from Klitschko and rekindled her love with Hard Rock Cafe heir Morton after they were spotted enjoying a night out in Los Angeles last week. However, the Beth Cooper of "I Love You, Beth Cooper" has shot down talk of a reunion with Morton, telling the New York Post's gossip column PageSix, "We're just friends."
Panettiere and Morton dated briefly in August 2009 following her split from "Heroes" co-star Milo Ventimiglia.
- P. Diddy Squashes Breakup Rumors With a Super Sweet Birthday Message for Cassie
- Does 'American Horror Story' Reveal the Murder Weapon in This New Season 6 Teaser?
- Taylor Swift Sports Bigger Breasts in Tight Crop-Top. Did She Really Get a Boob Job?
- Get Your First Glimpse of Tom Hardy in Christopher Nolan's WWII Film 'Dunkirk'
- Miley Cyrus Sports New Gold Band on Ring Finger. Is She Secretly Married to Liam Hemsworth?
- Jennifer Lopez Posts Cryptic Message After Breakup as Casper Smart Is Reportedly Still in Denial
- Is Britney Spears' 'Glory' Track 'Liar' About Ex Justin Timberlake?
- Donald Glover Addresses Lando Casting Rumor in Han Solo Movie