Lady GaGa Might Deal With Concert Fine
Lady GaGa is allegedly facing a $19,000 after she was late on stage at her London concert on Friday night, February 26. The "Poker Face" hitmaker kicked off her two dates in the British capital by taking the stage at the O2 Arena around 45 minutes late after rehearsals overran, according to Britain's Daily Star Sunday newspaper.
The late start took the singer 25 minutes over her curfew, which is imposed by bosses at the O2, and she could face a heavy fine from executives at the venue. A source tells the newspaper, "Lady Gaga was still doing her dress rehearsal at 7 P.M. when the doors were supposed to be open and the first support act was due on. She wouldn't finish rehearsing until she was happy."
"In the end she was 45 minutes late but refused to cut the set short. She told organizers she didn't care about the fine, all she cared about was putting on the best show for her 'little monsters'." Lady Gaga's show was watched by a star-studded audience including Cheryl Cole, Lily Allen, Sharon Osbourne and Emma Bunton.
More Lady GaGa News
- Chris Brown Sued for Allegedly Stealing a Fan's Hat at Concert
- Listen to Previews of Justin Bieber's Remix of Drake's 'One Dance'
- Take a Look at Ciara's Exotic Vacation in Mexico With Russell Wilson and Son Future
- Dwayne 'The Rock' Johnson's Daughter Impressed With His Tattoo
- Artist of the Week: Fifth Harmony
- Johnny Depp Is 'Blackmailed' by 'Manipulative' Amber Heard, Says Friend Doug Stanhope
- Kim Kardashian Shows Off Her Curves in Cleavage-Baring Dress During Lunch With Kanye West
- 'Game of Thrones' 6.07 Preview: More Unexpected Returns