Lady GaGa Might Deal With Concert Fine
Lady GaGa is allegedly facing a $19,000 after she was late on stage at her London concert on Friday night, February 26. The "Poker Face" hitmaker kicked off her two dates in the British capital by taking the stage at the O2 Arena around 45 minutes late after rehearsals overran, according to Britain's Daily Star Sunday newspaper.
The late start took the singer 25 minutes over her curfew, which is imposed by bosses at the O2, and she could face a heavy fine from executives at the venue. A source tells the newspaper, "Lady Gaga was still doing her dress rehearsal at 7 P.M. when the doors were supposed to be open and the first support act was due on. She wouldn't finish rehearsing until she was happy."
"In the end she was 45 minutes late but refused to cut the set short. She told organizers she didn't care about the fine, all she cared about was putting on the best show for her 'little monsters'." Lady Gaga's show was watched by a star-studded audience including Cheryl Cole, Lily Allen, Sharon Osbourne and Emma Bunton.
More Lady GaGa News
- 'Empire' 3.03 Preview: Wrong Charge
- Angelina Jolie Found Photos of Selena Gomez and Other Women on Brad Pitt's Phone?
- Kim Kardashian Bares Serious Underboobs While Going Topless in This Raunchy Selfie
- Metallica, The Strokes, The Weeknd to Headline 2017 Lollapalooza South America
- Justin Bieber Is Reportedly Pursuing Pamela Anderson
- 'Fast and Furious' Helmer Justin Lin to Direct 'Hot Wheels' Movie
- Miley Cyrus Fills In for Sick Ellen DeGeneres. Watch Sneak Peek of Her Guest-Hosting Stint
- Kelly Clarkson and Chance The Rapper to Perform at White House's Christmas Tree Lighting