Lady GaGa Might Deal With Concert Fine
Lady GaGa is allegedly facing a $19,000 after she was late on stage at her London concert on Friday night, February 26. The "Poker Face" hitmaker kicked off her two dates in the British capital by taking the stage at the O2 Arena around 45 minutes late after rehearsals overran, according to Britain's Daily Star Sunday newspaper.
The late start took the singer 25 minutes over her curfew, which is imposed by bosses at the O2, and she could face a heavy fine from executives at the venue. A source tells the newspaper, "Lady Gaga was still doing her dress rehearsal at 7 P.M. when the doors were supposed to be open and the first support act was due on. She wouldn't finish rehearsing until she was happy."
"In the end she was 45 minutes late but refused to cut the set short. She told organizers she didn't care about the fine, all she cared about was putting on the best show for her 'little monsters'." Lady Gaga's show was watched by a star-studded audience including Cheryl Cole, Lily Allen, Sharon Osbourne and Emma Bunton.
More Lady GaGa News
- Bob Dylan Called 'Arrogant' for Ignoring Nobel Prize Win
- 'Doctor Strange' Star Tilda Swinton Wants Her Own Marvel Movie
- Jay-Z Makes History as Nominee for 2017 Songwriters Hall of Fame
- Police Called to Larsa and Scottie Pippen's House Before Divorce Announcement
- Did Madonna Just Clap Back at Lady GaGa With This Meme?
- Leonardo DiCaprio to Play the Man Who Invented Rock and Roll in Sam Phillips Biopic
- Brad Pitt and Angelina Jolie to Sell Their Chateau Miraval in France Amid Divorce
- Director Tim Miller Leaves 'Deadpool 2' Due to Creative Differences