Lady GaGa Might Deal With Concert Fine
Lady GaGa is allegedly facing a $19,000 after she was late on stage at her London concert on Friday night, February 26. The "Poker Face" hitmaker kicked off her two dates in the British capital by taking the stage at the O2 Arena around 45 minutes late after rehearsals overran, according to Britain's Daily Star Sunday newspaper.
The late start took the singer 25 minutes over her curfew, which is imposed by bosses at the O2, and she could face a heavy fine from executives at the venue. A source tells the newspaper, "Lady Gaga was still doing her dress rehearsal at 7 P.M. when the doors were supposed to be open and the first support act was due on. She wouldn't finish rehearsing until she was happy."
"In the end she was 45 minutes late but refused to cut the set short. She told organizers she didn't care about the fine, all she cared about was putting on the best show for her 'little monsters'." Lady Gaga's show was watched by a star-studded audience including Cheryl Cole, Lily Allen, Sharon Osbourne and Emma Bunton.
More Lady GaGa News
- Taylor Swift and Tom Hiddleston Already Have Their First 'Major' Fight - What Is It About?
- Is The Flash Coming to 'Big Bang Theory'?
- Miley Cyrus Reportedly Pays for Everything in Her Relationship With Liam Hemsworth
- Prince William Says He Still Misses Princess Diana Every Day and We Can't Help Tearing Up
- Will X-Men Join Avengers in 'Infinity War'? Here's What Joe Russo Says
- Kourtney Kardashian on Reconciling With Scott Disick: 'I'm So Not There Yet'
- Listen to Preview of Carly Rae Jepsen's 'E.Mo.Tion: Side B' Tracks
- Here's Your First Look at Kristin Chenoweth's Easter on 'American Gods'