Chris Noth Entangled in Party Calamity
"Sex and the City" star Chris Noth was caught up in a terrifying incident in New York City on Saturday night, February 27 after a glass roof collapsed on partygoers in a Manhattan building. Noth was one of a number of stars attending a Purim bash at the Sony Building, where around 300 guests gathered to celebrate the Jewish festival.
But the evening turned to disaster when the glass ceiling of the atrium caved in under the weight of ice and snow on the roof, sending dangerous shards into the lobby below. Guests were subsequently evacuated from the building, while four people who sustained injuries were transferred to the Roosevelt Hospital in Manhattan for treatment.
Noth is not believed to have been hurt in the incident. Several members of U.S. reality TV show "Jersey Shore" were also in attendance at the party, and one star, Snooki, took to her Twitter.com page to tell fans of the frightening accident. She writes, "Omg (oh my God) roof just collapsed (sic). We thought the DJ was beatin' the beat hardcore but nope, the roof couldn't handle Snooki and Vin (castmate Vinny Guadagnino)."
- Jamie Foxx's Wild Night Out: Boozing and Grinding With Mystery Women
- Listen to Jamie Lynn Spears' Comeback Single 'Sleepover'
- Chloe Moretz: 'I Wanted a Boob Job and Butt Reduction' at Age 16
- Bradley Cooper and Irina Shayk Talk About Building a Future and Having Kids Together
- Check Out These New 'Fast 8' Ice Cars From Iceland Set
- Kelly Clarkson Signs With Atlantic Records, Readies Soul Album for Next Year
- Jesse Is Back on 'The Flash' in Season 3. Will She Turn Into Speedster?
- Justin Bieber Sprains His Ankle After Basketball Game, Tells Fans Not to Worry