Gary Coleman Got Seizure Before Appearing on Show
Former child star Gary Coleman has been hospitalized after suffering an apparent seizure on the set of U.S. TV news programme "The Insider".
The incident occurred on the Los Angeles set at around 10am local time on Friday, February 26. "Celebrity Rehab" host Dr. Drew Pinsky, who was also set to appear on "The Insider", came to the "Diff'rent Strokes" star's aid and sat with him until paramedics arrived, reports TMZ.com.
Coleman, who suffers from a congenital kidney disease which requires frequent dialysis, was previously admitted to hospital in January after suffering what he described as "a little seizure activity". His agent Robert Malcolm insisted his condition was not life threatening but refused to expand on the actor's ailment.
As WENN went to press, it was not known whether Coleman would go ahead with plans to perform at a stand-up comedy show in Canandaigua, New York on Saturday, February 27.
- Bob Dylan Called 'Arrogant' for Ignoring Nobel Prize Win
- 'Doctor Strange' Star Tilda Swinton Wants Her Own Marvel Movie
- Jay-Z Makes History as Nominee for 2017 Songwriters Hall of Fame
- Police Called to Larsa and Scottie Pippen's House Before Divorce Announcement
- Did Madonna Just Clap Back at Lady GaGa With This Meme?
- Leonardo DiCaprio to Play the Man Who Invented Rock and Roll in Sam Phillips Biopic
- Brad Pitt and Angelina Jolie to Sell Their Chateau Miraval in France Amid Divorce
- Director Tim Miller Leaves 'Deadpool 2' Due to Creative Differences