Gary Coleman Got Seizure Before Appearing on Show
Former child star Gary Coleman has been hospitalized after suffering an apparent seizure on the set of U.S. TV news programme "The Insider".
The incident occurred on the Los Angeles set at around 10am local time on Friday, February 26. "Celebrity Rehab" host Dr. Drew Pinsky, who was also set to appear on "The Insider", came to the "Diff'rent Strokes" star's aid and sat with him until paramedics arrived, reports TMZ.com.
Coleman, who suffers from a congenital kidney disease which requires frequent dialysis, was previously admitted to hospital in January after suffering what he described as "a little seizure activity". His agent Robert Malcolm insisted his condition was not life threatening but refused to expand on the actor's ailment.
As WENN went to press, it was not known whether Coleman would go ahead with plans to perform at a stand-up comedy show in Canandaigua, New York on Saturday, February 27.
- Derek Hough and Tony Dovolani Not Returning for 'Dancing with the Stars' Season 24
- Colton Haynes to Make Live Singing Debut in Tribute Performance for George Michael
- 'Jurassic World 2' First Set Photo Arrives as Filming Begins
- Behati Prinsloo Wows on First Post-Baby Runway Show at Milan Fashion Week
- A Green Lantern Is Reportedly Confirmed in 'Justice League'
- New Photos Seem to Confirm Diane Kruger and Norman Reedus' Romance Rumors
- 'Marvel's Agents of S.H.I.E.L.D.': Is Nick Blood Returning in Season 4?
- Happy 'Twin Peaks' Day! Showtime Unveils Posters for Revival