Gary Coleman Got Seizure Before Appearing on Show
Former child star Gary Coleman has been hospitalized after suffering an apparent seizure on the set of U.S. TV news programme "The Insider".
The incident occurred on the Los Angeles set at around 10am local time on Friday, February 26. "Celebrity Rehab" host Dr. Drew Pinsky, who was also set to appear on "The Insider", came to the "Diff'rent Strokes" star's aid and sat with him until paramedics arrived, reports TMZ.com.
Coleman, who suffers from a congenital kidney disease which requires frequent dialysis, was previously admitted to hospital in January after suffering what he described as "a little seizure activity". His agent Robert Malcolm insisted his condition was not life threatening but refused to expand on the actor's ailment.
As WENN went to press, it was not known whether Coleman would go ahead with plans to perform at a stand-up comedy show in Canandaigua, New York on Saturday, February 27.
- Tom Holland Lands Lead Role in Video Game Adaptation 'Uncharted'
- Katy Perry Unmasks Her Real Self in 'Witness' Video Teaser
- Johnny Depp and Javier Bardem Officially Join Tom Cruise in Universal's Monster Film 'Dark Universe'
- Angelina Jolie and Brad Pitt Are Ready to Start Co-Parenting Their 6 Kids
- Watch Lana Del Rey Get Cozy With The Weeknd in 'Lust for Life' Video
- Kylie Jenner Is 'Annoyed' That Ariel Winter Keeps Stealing Her Look
- Kris Jenner Wants Her Marriage With Caitlyn to Be Annulled
- The Chainsmokers Hints at Collaboration with BTS