Gary Coleman Got Seizure Before Appearing on Show
Former child star Gary Coleman has been hospitalized after suffering an apparent seizure on the set of U.S. TV news programme "The Insider".
The incident occurred on the Los Angeles set at around 10am local time on Friday, February 26. "Celebrity Rehab" host Dr. Drew Pinsky, who was also set to appear on "The Insider", came to the "Diff'rent Strokes" star's aid and sat with him until paramedics arrived, reports TMZ.com.
Coleman, who suffers from a congenital kidney disease which requires frequent dialysis, was previously admitted to hospital in January after suffering what he described as "a little seizure activity". His agent Robert Malcolm insisted his condition was not life threatening but refused to expand on the actor's ailment.
As WENN went to press, it was not known whether Coleman would go ahead with plans to perform at a stand-up comedy show in Canandaigua, New York on Saturday, February 27.
- 'The Predator' Release Date Pushed Back
- 'Deadpool 2' and 'New Mutants' Get Release Dates
- Video: Kylie Jenner Holding Hands With Travis Scott
- 'X-Men: Dark Phoenix' and Release Date Officially Announced
- Jay-Z Renews Deal With Live Nation
- 'Avatar' Sequels Release Dates Unveiled
- Kourtney Kardashian Goes Undercover as News Reporter and Nobody Recognizes Her
- Carmelo and La La Anthony Put on United Front for Sake of Their Son