Gary Coleman Got Seizure Before Appearing on Show
Former child star Gary Coleman has been hospitalized after suffering an apparent seizure on the set of U.S. TV news programme "The Insider".
The incident occurred on the Los Angeles set at around 10am local time on Friday, February 26. "Celebrity Rehab" host Dr. Drew Pinsky, who was also set to appear on "The Insider", came to the "Diff'rent Strokes" star's aid and sat with him until paramedics arrived, reports TMZ.com.
Coleman, who suffers from a congenital kidney disease which requires frequent dialysis, was previously admitted to hospital in January after suffering what he described as "a little seizure activity". His agent Robert Malcolm insisted his condition was not life threatening but refused to expand on the actor's ailment.
As WENN went to press, it was not known whether Coleman would go ahead with plans to perform at a stand-up comedy show in Canandaigua, New York on Saturday, February 27.
- 'Lion King' Gets a Remake From Disney and Jon Favreau
- Robin Hood Confirmed to Return for 'Once Upon a Time' Season 6
- New David Bowie Greatest Hits Album Announced
- The Flash Reunites With Jay Garrick, Teams Up With Tom Felton's Character in Season 3 Photos
- 'Doctor Strange' IMAX Trailer Unveils Avengers Ties. Also Get Details About Rachel McAdams' Role
- Donald Trump on Former Miss Universe Alicia Machado He Once Called 'Miss Piggy': She's 'the Worst'
- Amy Schumer Is First Woman to Make Forbes' List of Highest-Paid Comedians
- Justin Bieber Blows Snots on Concertgoers After Telling Fans They 'Suck'