Hacker Sells Diet Product in Solange Knowles' Twitter
R&B star Solange Knowles is fuming after her Twitter.com account was targeted by an internet hacker. The "I Decided" singer's blog on the social networking site was updated on Friday afternoon, February 26 with a message championing the affects of a diet product and providing followers with a link to purchase the weight-loss aid.
The post read, "remember that diet I tryed (sic) it works!" Knowles spotted the hoax an hour after it had been uploaded and quickly took to her blog to warn fans that her page had been hacked, insisting she would never endorse such a product.
She wrote, "What in the fuggggg (sic)!!! I got hacked! Y'all know my lil a** ain't (sic) lost no 40 pounds... Sorry to all who actually ordered that. Sounds like crack in a bottle. And not humanly possible."
- Rihanna Warns Fans Not to Play Pokemon Go at Her Concert as Beyonce and Adele Face Same Issue
- Disney Plans 'Han Solo' Trilogy With Alden Ehrenreich
- Chrissy Teigen and Kim Kardashian Fought With Their Husbands at Each Other's Wedding
- Karl Urban Debuts His 'Thor: Ragnarok' Look. See His Newly Shaved Head
- Matt Damon and Jimmy Kimmel Go to Couples Therapy Again. Does It Work This Time?
- Jeremy Renner's Ex Claims He Refuses to Pay Child Support
- Secretly Married? See Miley Cyrus' New Band on Her Ring Finger
- Meet the Ravagers From 'Guardians of the Galaxy Vol. 2'