Hacker Sells Diet Product in Solange Knowles' Twitter
R&B star Solange Knowles is fuming after her Twitter.com account was targeted by an internet hacker. The "I Decided" singer's blog on the social networking site was updated on Friday afternoon, February 26 with a message championing the affects of a diet product and providing followers with a link to purchase the weight-loss aid.
The post read, "remember that diet I tryed (sic) it works!" Knowles spotted the hoax an hour after it had been uploaded and quickly took to her blog to warn fans that her page had been hacked, insisting she would never endorse such a product.
She wrote, "What in the fuggggg (sic)!!! I got hacked! Y'all know my lil a** ain't (sic) lost no 40 pounds... Sorry to all who actually ordered that. Sounds like crack in a bottle. And not humanly possible."
- 'Game of Thrones' Stars Talk About the Bloodbath and Power Transfer in Season Finale
- Deadpool Makes Surprise Appearance in 'X-Men: Apocalypse' Japanese Trailer
- 50 Cent Arrested in the Caribbean for Saying 'Motherf**ker' at Music Festival
- Adele Burps While Taking Selfie With a Fan Onstage. See the Hilarious Video
- Rihanna Previews New Song 'Sledgehammer' From 'Star Trek Beyond'
- Mariah Carey Shows Off Bare Butts at Her DJ Debut in Las Vegas
- Justin Timberlake Attacked by Twitter Users for His Comment on Jesse Williams' BET Awards Speech
- Artist of the Week: Calvin Harris