Hacker Sells Diet Product in Solange Knowles' Twitter
R&B star Solange Knowles is fuming after her Twitter.com account was targeted by an internet hacker. The "I Decided" singer's blog on the social networking site was updated on Friday afternoon, February 26 with a message championing the affects of a diet product and providing followers with a link to purchase the weight-loss aid.
The post read, "remember that diet I tryed (sic) it works!" Knowles spotted the hoax an hour after it had been uploaded and quickly took to her blog to warn fans that her page had been hacked, insisting she would never endorse such a product.
She wrote, "What in the fuggggg (sic)!!! I got hacked! Y'all know my lil a** ain't (sic) lost no 40 pounds... Sorry to all who actually ordered that. Sounds like crack in a bottle. And not humanly possible."
More Solange Knowles News
- John Cena and Casey Affleck Tapped to Host 'SNL'
- Anna Faris Admits She Felt 'Insecure' and 'So Hurt' Over Chris Pratt Cheating Rumors
- Amy Schumer to Play Lead Role in 'Barbie' Live-Action Movie
- Megyn Kelly Courted by CNN for 8 or 9 P.M. Time Slots
- Check Out First Look at Anne Hathaway on Set of 'Ocean's Eight'
- 'Full House' Creator Buys Original Tanner House in San Francisco for $4M
- Mandy Moore Talks About Her Lesbian Mother and Gay Brothers
- 'Good Girls Revolt' Canned by Amazon After One Season Only