Sara Evans Wins Restraining Order Against Ex-Husband
Country music singer Sara Evans has won a temporary restraining order against her ex-husband Craig Schelske. The star filed for the protective ban in early February and the order was approved by a judge in a Williamson County, Tennessee court on Wednesday, February 24.
Under the conditions of the order, Schelske, who shares three children with the singer, is not permitted to make derogatory statements about Evans to the media or make allegations about what led to their divorce. The restraining order is the latest development in the couple's bitter split. During their divorce battle, which was finalized in 2007, both parties accused one another of having affairs.
A court hearing has been set for March 15 to determine whether the protection order will become permanent.
- Watch Nick Jonas' Calvin Klein-Esque Video for 'Remember I Told You' Ft. Anne-Marie and Mike Posner
- 'The Bachelorette' Recap: Rachel Ends Lee-Kenny Feud, Sends Home Six Guys
- Report: Rob Kardashian Says He Pays All of Blac Chyna's Bills
- 'America's Got Talent' Week 5: Guy Sings Whitney Houston's 'I Have Nothing' Like It's Nothing
- Remy Ma Totally Expects Nicki Minaj's Diss at NBA Awards
- Desperate Bella Hadid Is Jealous of The Weeknd and Selena Gomez's Romance
- 'Pretty Little Liars' Reveals A.D. in Series Finale. Did You See It Coming?
- AMC Renews 'Better Call Saul' for Season 4