Sara Evans Wins Restraining Order Against Ex-Husband
Country music singer Sara Evans has won a temporary restraining order against her ex-husband Craig Schelske. The star filed for the protective ban in early February and the order was approved by a judge in a Williamson County, Tennessee court on Wednesday, February 24.
Under the conditions of the order, Schelske, who shares three children with the singer, is not permitted to make derogatory statements about Evans to the media or make allegations about what led to their divorce. The restraining order is the latest development in the couple's bitter split. During their divorce battle, which was finalized in 2007, both parties accused one another of having affairs.
A court hearing has been set for March 15 to determine whether the protection order will become permanent.
- Keke Palmer Blames the World for 'Ugly' Kylie Jenner's Drastic Transformation
- Britney Spears Mispronounces Tinashe's Name During Onstage Performance
- Tegan and Sara Release 'Miami Vice'-Inspired 'Dying to Know' Video
- Seth Meyers Will End 2016 With Jennifer Lawrence, Arnold Schwarzenegger and More
- Liam Payne Blasts Louis Walsh for Dissing His Pregnant Girlfriend Cheryl
- Demi Moore Annoys Mila Kunis for 'Butting in' After Birth of Her Son With Ashton Kutcher
- Get Sneak Peeks of Daredevil and Jessica Jones' Encounter in New 'Defenders' Set Photos
- Find Out Liam Payne's Big Plan to Propose to Pregnant Girlfriend Cheryl