Sara Evans Wins Restraining Order Against Ex-Husband
Country music singer Sara Evans has won a temporary restraining order against her ex-husband Craig Schelske. The star filed for the protective ban in early February and the order was approved by a judge in a Williamson County, Tennessee court on Wednesday, February 24.
Under the conditions of the order, Schelske, who shares three children with the singer, is not permitted to make derogatory statements about Evans to the media or make allegations about what led to their divorce. The restraining order is the latest development in the couple's bitter split. During their divorce battle, which was finalized in 2007, both parties accused one another of having affairs.
A court hearing has been set for March 15 to determine whether the protection order will become permanent.
- Gisele Bundchen, Kendall Jenner, Gigi Hadid Among Highest-Paid Models 2016
- Selena Gomez Takes a Break, Cancels Tour Amid Battle With Depression due to Lupus
- 'Arrow' Season 5 Shows First Look at Villainous Prometheus
- Blake Lively Celebrates Baby Shower With Taylor Swift
- Gabby Douglas Apologizes After Missing VMAs due to Health Issues
- First Look at Miley Cyrus as Hippie in Woody Allen's 'Crisis in Six Scenes'
- Drake and Rihanna Kiss on Instagram, Enjoy Date Night After VMAs
- Chris Brown Reacts to Accusations That He Pulled Gun on Woman