Sara Evans Wins Restraining Order Against Ex-Husband
Country music singer Sara Evans has won a temporary restraining order against her ex-husband Craig Schelske. The star filed for the protective ban in early February and the order was approved by a judge in a Williamson County, Tennessee court on Wednesday, February 24.
Under the conditions of the order, Schelske, who shares three children with the singer, is not permitted to make derogatory statements about Evans to the media or make allegations about what led to their divorce. The restraining order is the latest development in the couple's bitter split. During their divorce battle, which was finalized in 2007, both parties accused one another of having affairs.
A court hearing has been set for March 15 to determine whether the protection order will become permanent.
- Comic-Con: 'Game of Thrones' Teases Season 7 With Production Video
- 'Kong: Skull Island' Poster Reveals First Look at the Beastly King
- Amber Rose Defends Kanye West Amid Taylor Swift Feud, but Begs Him to 'Stay out of the News'
- Comic-Con: Check Out 'The Walking Dead' Season 7 and 'Fear the Walking Dead' Season 2B Trailers
- 'The Bachelor' Star Chris Soules' Ex Whitney Bischoff Is Engaged Again
- Comic-Con: 'Scream Queens' Stars Share Details of Season 2, Colton Haynes' Cast in Mystery Role
- Dakota Johnson Channels 'Fifty Shades' Character in This Provocative Photo
- Celine Dion Slays Her Impressions of Rihanna, Cher and Sia on 'Tonight Show'