Sara Evans Wins Restraining Order Against Ex-Husband
Country music singer Sara Evans has won a temporary restraining order against her ex-husband Craig Schelske. The star filed for the protective ban in early February and the order was approved by a judge in a Williamson County, Tennessee court on Wednesday, February 24.
Under the conditions of the order, Schelske, who shares three children with the singer, is not permitted to make derogatory statements about Evans to the media or make allegations about what led to their divorce. The restraining order is the latest development in the couple's bitter split. During their divorce battle, which was finalized in 2007, both parties accused one another of having affairs.
A court hearing has been set for March 15 to determine whether the protection order will become permanent.
- John Legend Expresses His Anger and Hope in 'In America'
- Ryan Gosling Explains His Giggle During Oscar Fiasco
- Report: Kevin Hart's Wife Eniko Pregnant With Their First Child
- 'Avengers: Infinity War' Starts Filming in Scotland, Set Photos and Video Arrive
- 'Orphan Black' Unveils First Photos and Details of Final Season
- Hailey Baldwin Fuels Cameron Dallas Dating Rumors as They're Spotted Grabbing Lunch Together
- Donald Trump and Wife Melania Reportedly Sleep in Separate Bedrooms and Never Spend a Night Together
- Iggy Azalea Is Twerking in Sneak Peek of 'Mo Bounce' Music Video