Katrina Bowden Romantically Linked to Helmer Nicholaus Goossen
Actress Katrina Bowden's friendship with "The Shortcut" director Nicholaus Goossen is heating up - they have reportedly become a couple since working on the film. Goossen directed the "30 Rock" star in the 2009 thriller, and reportedly became interested in the 21-year-old on set.
According to U.S. magazine Star, the Los Angeles-based filmmaker has been dating Bowden - who's currently filming the hit U.S. TV series in New York - for several months. A source says of the long-distance romance, "He's worth it, because he's just perfect for her."
Back in 2007, Katrina Bowden also sparked rumor that she was romantically linked to "Gossip Girl" hunk Chace Crawford following their outing at the Angel Ball. A source shared, " Crawford was spotted dancing with his arms wrapped around her. He's been texting (Katrina). He told her that he's not dating Carrie (Underwood)."
- Kim Kardashian Shares Rare Pics for Saint's 1st Birthday as Kanye West Comes Back Home
- Mariah Carey Suffers Another Nip Slip as She and Bryan Tanaka Cozy Up at NYC Hot Spot
- Harley Quinn and The Joker Sport Very Different Tattoos in Early 'Suicide Squad' Concept Art
- 'Gotham': Cameron Monaghan Teases Disfigured Jerome With These Photos
- Spoiler Alert! 'Arrow' Showrunner Unveils Season 5 Finale Scene
- Trouble in Paradise? Jennifer Aniston's 'Tired' Justin Theroux Chooses His Career Over Her
- The Rock Has Some Epic Fights in New 'Jumanji' On-Set Photos
- Lady GaGa Causes Twitter Frenzy With Her 'Unrecognizable' Face on 'X Factor'