Katrina Bowden Romantically Linked to Helmer Nicholaus Goossen
Actress Katrina Bowden's friendship with "The Shortcut" director Nicholaus Goossen is heating up - they have reportedly become a couple since working on the film. Goossen directed the "30 Rock" star in the 2009 thriller, and reportedly became interested in the 21-year-old on set.
According to U.S. magazine Star, the Los Angeles-based filmmaker has been dating Bowden - who's currently filming the hit U.S. TV series in New York - for several months. A source says of the long-distance romance, "He's worth it, because he's just perfect for her."
Back in 2007, Katrina Bowden also sparked rumor that she was romantically linked to "Gossip Girl" hunk Chace Crawford following their outing at the Angel Ball. A source shared, " Crawford was spotted dancing with his arms wrapped around her. He's been texting (Katrina). He told her that he's not dating Carrie (Underwood)."
- 'Game of Thrones' Set Pics: Look Who's Also Back for Season 7!
- Are They Really Dating? Drake Already Introduces Taylor Swift to His Mom
- Ouch, It Looks Painful! Hugh Jackman Suffers Gunshot Wounds in New 'Logan' Image
- Jasmine Tookes to Rock Victoria's Secret New Fantasy Bra. See and Get Details of the $3M Lingerie!
- J.J. Abrams' 'God Particle' Is Reportedly the Next 'Cloverfield' Movie
- Is This What Tom Hiddleston Thinks of Taylor Swift Getting Close With Drake?
- 'Sherlock' Season 4 Gets Premiere Date. Mark Your Calendar!
- Gavin Rossdale Signs Publishing Deal With Roc Nation