Katrina Bowden Romantically Linked to Helmer Nicholaus Goossen
Actress Katrina Bowden's friendship with "The Shortcut" director Nicholaus Goossen is heating up - they have reportedly become a couple since working on the film. Goossen directed the "30 Rock" star in the 2009 thriller, and reportedly became interested in the 21-year-old on set.
According to U.S. magazine Star, the Los Angeles-based filmmaker has been dating Bowden - who's currently filming the hit U.S. TV series in New York - for several months. A source says of the long-distance romance, "He's worth it, because he's just perfect for her."
Back in 2007, Katrina Bowden also sparked rumor that she was romantically linked to "Gossip Girl" hunk Chace Crawford following their outing at the Angel Ball. A source shared, " Crawford was spotted dancing with his arms wrapped around her. He's been texting (Katrina). He told her that he's not dating Carrie (Underwood)."
- Priscilla Presley's Taking Care of Lisa Marie Presley's Twin Girls Amid Nasty Custody Battle
- Pregnant Rosie Huntington-Whiteley Covers Baby Bump in Trench Coat on Lunch Date With Jason Statham
- Fergie Shows Off Pert Derriere in Cheeky Instagram Picture
- George Clooney Finally Opens Up About Amal's Pregnancy
- Adele Named Top Music Legend of the Future
- Taron Egerton Is Seen Filming 'Robin Hood: Origins' in Croatia
- Possible 'Jurassic World 2' Plot Details Revealed
- 'Sherlock' Could Get Axed, Benedict Cumberbatch and Martin Freeman's Busy Schedules Are to Blame