Katrina Bowden Romantically Linked to Helmer Nicholaus Goossen
Actress Katrina Bowden's friendship with "The Shortcut" director Nicholaus Goossen is heating up - they have reportedly become a couple since working on the film. Goossen directed the "30 Rock" star in the 2009 thriller, and reportedly became interested in the 21-year-old on set.
According to U.S. magazine Star, the Los Angeles-based filmmaker has been dating Bowden - who's currently filming the hit U.S. TV series in New York - for several months. A source says of the long-distance romance, "He's worth it, because he's just perfect for her."
Back in 2007, Katrina Bowden also sparked rumor that she was romantically linked to "Gossip Girl" hunk Chace Crawford following their outing at the Angel Ball. A source shared, " Crawford was spotted dancing with his arms wrapped around her. He's been texting (Katrina). He told her that he's not dating Carrie (Underwood)."
- Drake Reportedly Has 'Weed Overdose'
- Kanye West 'Would Love to Have More Kids' With Kim Kardashian
- Justin Bieber Facing Arrest in Brazil Over Graffiti Case
- Peter Parker Wants to Be Like Iron Man in New 'Spider-Man Homecoming' Trailer
- Kris Jenner and Corey Gamble Break Up
- Cuba Gooding Jr. Generates Online Outrage After Lifting Up Sarah Paulson's Skirt at PaleyFest
- New Footage of 'Blade Runner 2049' Is Screened at CinemaCon
- Nina Agdal Flaunts Her Enviable Figure in Skimpy Bikinis for New Swimwear Campaign