Katrina Bowden Romantically Linked to Helmer Nicholaus Goossen
Actress Katrina Bowden's friendship with "The Shortcut" director Nicholaus Goossen is heating up - they have reportedly become a couple since working on the film. Goossen directed the "30 Rock" star in the 2009 thriller, and reportedly became interested in the 21-year-old on set.
According to U.S. magazine Star, the Los Angeles-based filmmaker has been dating Bowden - who's currently filming the hit U.S. TV series in New York - for several months. A source says of the long-distance romance, "He's worth it, because he's just perfect for her."
Back in 2007, Katrina Bowden also sparked rumor that she was romantically linked to "Gossip Girl" hunk Chace Crawford following their outing at the Angel Ball. A source shared, " Crawford was spotted dancing with his arms wrapped around her. He's been texting (Katrina). He told her that he's not dating Carrie (Underwood)."
- 'Dancing with the Stars' Eliminates Second Pair of Season 23
- Miley Cyrus Disses Mariah Carey, Says 'I've Never Really Been a Fan'
- Lin-Manuel Miranda Reveals How 'Mary Poppins Returns' Connects to Original Movie
- FKA twigs Ditches Her Engagement Ring When Arriving at LAX With Robert Pattinson
- Rob Kardashian and Blac Chyna Aren't Speaking, but Not Breaking Up
- NBC's 'This Is Us' Is the First Freshman to Get Full Season Order
- Kylie Jenner and Tyga Make Out in New Alexander Wang Promo
- Brad Pitt Cancels Red Carpet Appearance Due to 'Family Situation'