Rihanna Eyes Collaboration With Mark Ronson
Rihanna has a major career ambition left to fulfil - she's desperate to work with super producer Mark Ronson. The "Umbrella" hitmaker is a big fan of the Grammy-winning star, who shot to fame working on Amy Winehouse's critically-acclaimed "Back to Black", and went on to score a hit record with his own album, "Version".
Rihanna admits she's been trying to book in some time with the producer/musician but they haven't managed to hit the studio together yet. She tells British show GMTV, "I still would love to work with Mark Ronson. We've been trying to work together for a while - but we'll figure it out one day."
As Rihanna is left wondering about when she's going to have a chance to work with Mark Ronson, the producer himself was left disappointed by Lady GaGa after the "Poker Face" singer failed to keep her promise. He shared, "I'm singing on a track on the new album. Lady GaGa told me she'd buy my first singing lesson with her tutor she's known forever. She never did stump up (pay) for it."
More Rihanna News
- Watch 'Carpool Karaoke' With Madonna and Find Out Juicy Detail of Her Night Out With Michael Jackson
- Major Lazer Mashes Up Biggest Hits of the Year for YouTube Rewind 2016 Video
- John Cena Promises to Destroy 'Saturday Night Live' in New Promo
- Katy Perry Joins Jennifer Aniston at 'Office Christmas Party' L.A. Premiere
- Kardashian Sisters Try to Block Blac Chyna From Trademarking Their Family Name. How She Reacts?
- Nick Cannon Hits Back at Dane Cook Who Shamed Him for Wearing Turban
- Johnny Depp Dubbed Hollywood's Most Overpaid Actor Again by Forbes
- 'The Bachelor' Season 21 Cast Photos: Meet 30 Girls Vying for Nick Viall's Heart