Rihanna Eyes Collaboration With Mark Ronson
Rihanna has a major career ambition left to fulfil - she's desperate to work with super producer Mark Ronson. The "Umbrella" hitmaker is a big fan of the Grammy-winning star, who shot to fame working on Amy Winehouse's critically-acclaimed "Back to Black", and went on to score a hit record with his own album, "Version".
Rihanna admits she's been trying to book in some time with the producer/musician but they haven't managed to hit the studio together yet. She tells British show GMTV, "I still would love to work with Mark Ronson. We've been trying to work together for a while - but we'll figure it out one day."
As Rihanna is left wondering about when she's going to have a chance to work with Mark Ronson, the producer himself was left disappointed by Lady GaGa after the "Poker Face" singer failed to keep her promise. He shared, "I'm singing on a track on the new album. Lady GaGa told me she'd buy my first singing lesson with her tutor she's known forever. She never did stump up (pay) for it."
More Rihanna News
- Katy Perry Teases New KP4 Song 'Witness'
- J.Lo and Alex Rodriguez Are Head Over Heels for Each Other
- Kim Kardashian and Kanye West Attend Funeral for His Nephew
- Ed Sheeran Forgets Lyrics During Live Performance
- Watch Second Trailer for 'Justice League'
- Nicki Minaj Teases Music Video for David Guetta's 'Light My Body Up' With On-Set Photo
- Watch Little Mix's Dreamy Cover of Rihanna's 'Love on the Brain'
- 'Walking Dead' Alum Steven Yeun and Wife Joana Pak Share First Photo of Their Newborn Baby