Rihanna Eyes Collaboration With Mark Ronson
Rihanna has a major career ambition left to fulfil - she's desperate to work with super producer Mark Ronson. The "Umbrella" hitmaker is a big fan of the Grammy-winning star, who shot to fame working on Amy Winehouse's critically-acclaimed "Back to Black", and went on to score a hit record with his own album, "Version".
Rihanna admits she's been trying to book in some time with the producer/musician but they haven't managed to hit the studio together yet. She tells British show GMTV, "I still would love to work with Mark Ronson. We've been trying to work together for a while - but we'll figure it out one day."
As Rihanna is left wondering about when she's going to have a chance to work with Mark Ronson, the producer himself was left disappointed by Lady GaGa after the "Poker Face" singer failed to keep her promise. He shared, "I'm singing on a track on the new album. Lady GaGa told me she'd buy my first singing lesson with her tutor she's known forever. She never did stump up (pay) for it."
More Rihanna News
- Taylor Swift Won't Come to MTV VMAs 2016 as Kanye West Is Given Free Reign on Stage
- Lamar Odom Caught Partying With Scantily-Clad Ladies at Strip Club and Smoking Marijuana
- Watch First Trailer for Sundance Hit 'Manchester by the Sea' Starring Casey Affleck
- I'm Guilty! 'Obsessed' Kim Kardashian Admits She Steals Things From Hotels
- Taylor Swift and Tom Hiddleston Already Have Their First 'Major' Fight - What Is It About?
- Is The Flash Coming to 'Big Bang Theory'?
- Miley Cyrus Reportedly Pays for Everything in Her Relationship With Liam Hemsworth
- Prince William Says He Still Misses Princess Diana Every Day and We Can't Help Tearing Up