Rihanna Eyes Collaboration With Mark Ronson
Rihanna has a major career ambition left to fulfil - she's desperate to work with super producer Mark Ronson. The "Umbrella" hitmaker is a big fan of the Grammy-winning star, who shot to fame working on Amy Winehouse's critically-acclaimed "Back to Black", and went on to score a hit record with his own album, "Version".
Rihanna admits she's been trying to book in some time with the producer/musician but they haven't managed to hit the studio together yet. She tells British show GMTV, "I still would love to work with Mark Ronson. We've been trying to work together for a while - but we'll figure it out one day."
As Rihanna is left wondering about when she's going to have a chance to work with Mark Ronson, the producer himself was left disappointed by Lady GaGa after the "Poker Face" singer failed to keep her promise. He shared, "I'm singing on a track on the new album. Lady GaGa told me she'd buy my first singing lesson with her tutor she's known forever. She never did stump up (pay) for it."
More Rihanna News
- Watch Music Video for Justin Bieber and DJ Khaled's New Collab 'I'm the One'
- Khloe Kardashian Hits Back at Hater Over Cuddly Pic With Scott Disick
- Angelina Jolie Throws Divorce Party
- 'Rob & Chyna' Filming Halted Because of Kris Jenner
- Harry Styles Announces First Solo World Tour
- Nick Cannon Is Still Close to Ex Mariah Carey but Says They're Not Sleeping Together
- Janet Jackson Is Swaying at Bruno Mars' Concert After Split
- Disney Star Michael Mantenuto Found Dead at 35 of Gunshot Wound