Rihanna Eyes Collaboration With Mark Ronson
Rihanna has a major career ambition left to fulfil - she's desperate to work with super producer Mark Ronson. The "Umbrella" hitmaker is a big fan of the Grammy-winning star, who shot to fame working on Amy Winehouse's critically-acclaimed "Back to Black", and went on to score a hit record with his own album, "Version".
Rihanna admits she's been trying to book in some time with the producer/musician but they haven't managed to hit the studio together yet. She tells British show GMTV, "I still would love to work with Mark Ronson. We've been trying to work together for a while - but we'll figure it out one day."
As Rihanna is left wondering about when she's going to have a chance to work with Mark Ronson, the producer himself was left disappointed by Lady GaGa after the "Poker Face" singer failed to keep her promise. He shared, "I'm singing on a track on the new album. Lady GaGa told me she'd buy my first singing lesson with her tutor she's known forever. She never did stump up (pay) for it."
More Rihanna News
- Chris Brown Sued for Allegedly Stealing a Fan's Hat at Concert
- Listen to Previews of Justin Bieber's Remix of Drake's 'One Dance'
- Take a Look at Ciara's Exotic Vacation in Mexico With Russell Wilson and Son Future
- Dwayne 'The Rock' Johnson's Daughter Impressed With His Tattoo
- Artist of the Week: Fifth Harmony
- Johnny Depp Is 'Blackmailed' by 'Manipulative' Amber Heard, Says Friend Doug Stanhope
- Kim Kardashian Shows Off Her Curves in Cleavage-Baring Dress During Lunch With Kanye West
- 'Game of Thrones' 6.07 Preview: More Unexpected Returns