Avril Lavigne Sparks Reunion Rumor With Deryck Whibley
Avril Lavigne has sparked rumors of a reconciliation with husband Deryck Whibley after they were photographed leaving a party in London together just four months after the singer filed for divorce. Lavigne split from the Sum 41's rocker in late 2009 after three years of marriage, citing "irreconcilable differences".
She has since been linked to a string of new men including "The Hills" star Brody Jenner and actor Wilmer Valderrama. But Lavigne is now rumored to have revived her relationship with Whibley after the former couple was snapped sharing a car together following the "Alice in Wonderland" premiere in London on Thursday night, February 25.
The "Sk8er Boi" hitmaker, who contributed a song to the film's soundtrack, appeared on the red carpet solo, but later left the afterparty with Whibley.
- Watch Lorde's Sweet 'Green Light' Remix About Creme Eggs
- Cheryl and Liam Payne Planning an 'Intimate Quickie Wedding' After Welcoming Their Son
- Steamy Photos of 'Supergirl' Stars Melissa Benoist and Chris Wood Confirm Their Romance
- John Boyega Shares Final 'Pacific Rim: Uprising' Set Photo as Filming Wraps
- Braless Gigi Hadid Flaunts Nipples and Major Underboob in Ripped Crop Top - See the Steamy Pic
- Emmy Rossum's House Was Burglarized, $150,000 Worth of Jewelry Were Stolen
- 'DWTS': Maksim Chmerkovskiy Gets Surgery After Calf Injury, He Won't Be in Next Week's Episode
- Bootylicious! Kristin Cavallari Shares NSFW Instagram Pic of Husband Jay Cutler