Avril Lavigne Sparks Reunion Rumor With Deryck Whibley
Avril Lavigne has sparked rumors of a reconciliation with husband Deryck Whibley after they were photographed leaving a party in London together just four months after the singer filed for divorce. Lavigne split from the Sum 41's rocker in late 2009 after three years of marriage, citing "irreconcilable differences".
She has since been linked to a string of new men including "The Hills" star Brody Jenner and actor Wilmer Valderrama. But Lavigne is now rumored to have revived her relationship with Whibley after the former couple was snapped sharing a car together following the "Alice in Wonderland" premiere in London on Thursday night, February 25.
The "Sk8er Boi" hitmaker, who contributed a song to the film's soundtrack, appeared on the red carpet solo, but later left the afterparty with Whibley.
More Avril Lavigne News
- P. Diddy Squashes Breakup Rumors With a Super Sweet Birthday Message for Cassie
- Does 'American Horror Story' Reveal the Murder Weapon in This New Season 6 Teaser?
- Taylor Swift Sports Bigger Breasts in Tight Crop-Top. Did She Really Get a Boob Job?
- Get Your First Glimpse of Tom Hardy in Christopher Nolan's WWII Film 'Dunkirk'
- Miley Cyrus Sports New Gold Band on Ring Finger. Is She Secretly Married to Liam Hemsworth?
- Jennifer Lopez Posts Cryptic Message After Breakup as Casper Smart Is Reportedly Still in Denial
- Is Britney Spears' 'Glory' Track 'Liar' About Ex Justin Timberlake?
- Donald Glover Addresses Lando Casting Rumor in Han Solo Movie