Avril Lavigne Sparks Reunion Rumor With Deryck Whibley
Avril Lavigne has sparked rumors of a reconciliation with husband Deryck Whibley after they were photographed leaving a party in London together just four months after the singer filed for divorce. Lavigne split from the Sum 41's rocker in late 2009 after three years of marriage, citing "irreconcilable differences".
She has since been linked to a string of new men including "The Hills" star Brody Jenner and actor Wilmer Valderrama. But Lavigne is now rumored to have revived her relationship with Whibley after the former couple was snapped sharing a car together following the "Alice in Wonderland" premiere in London on Thursday night, February 25.
The "Sk8er Boi" hitmaker, who contributed a song to the film's soundtrack, appeared on the red carpet solo, but later left the afterparty with Whibley.
More Avril Lavigne News
- Lisa Marie Presley Splits From Michael Lockwood After 10 Years of Marriage
- Kylie Jenner Kisses Tyga in This Sexy Photobooth Pic
- Daniel Radcliffe Is 'Leaving Room' to Play 'Harry Potter' Again in the Future
- Nicolas Cage Spotted Kissing Mystery Woman After Splitting From His Wife
- Video Premiere: Blake Shelton's 'She's Got a Way With Words'
- DC Superheroes Line Up for Duty in New 'Justice League' Concept Art
- Jay Leno Survives a Terrifying Accident While Filming His Car Show
- Kylie Jenner Wears Tyga's Sweatshirt Amid Reconciliation Rumors