Avril Lavigne Sparks Reunion Rumor With Deryck Whibley
Avril Lavigne has sparked rumors of a reconciliation with husband Deryck Whibley after they were photographed leaving a party in London together just four months after the singer filed for divorce. Lavigne split from the Sum 41's rocker in late 2009 after three years of marriage, citing "irreconcilable differences".
She has since been linked to a string of new men including "The Hills" star Brody Jenner and actor Wilmer Valderrama. But Lavigne is now rumored to have revived her relationship with Whibley after the former couple was snapped sharing a car together following the "Alice in Wonderland" premiere in London on Thursday night, February 25.
The "Sk8er Boi" hitmaker, who contributed a song to the film's soundtrack, appeared on the red carpet solo, but later left the afterparty with Whibley.
More Avril Lavigne News
- Kim Kardashian Endorses Hillary Clinton, Shuts Down Rumor That She Votes for Donald Trump
- Angelina Jolie and Her Kids Move Into Rental House Amid Brad Pitt Divorce
- Find Out the Gender of Olivia Wilde's Second Child With Jason Sudeikis!
- Orlando Bloom and Malin Akerman Have Steamy Threesome on Netflix's 'Easy'
- Megan Hilty and Brian Gallagher Expecting Their Second Child
- Marion Cotillard's Partner Breaks Silence on Brad Pitt Affair Rumors
- Julia Roberts to Play PTA Mom Framed for Drug Possession in True-Story Movie
- Pippa Middleton's Private Photos Stolen After Her iCloud Got Hacked