Avril Lavigne Sparks Reunion Rumor With Deryck Whibley
Avril Lavigne has sparked rumors of a reconciliation with husband Deryck Whibley after they were photographed leaving a party in London together just four months after the singer filed for divorce. Lavigne split from the Sum 41's rocker in late 2009 after three years of marriage, citing "irreconcilable differences".
She has since been linked to a string of new men including "The Hills" star Brody Jenner and actor Wilmer Valderrama. But Lavigne is now rumored to have revived her relationship with Whibley after the former couple was snapped sharing a car together following the "Alice in Wonderland" premiere in London on Thursday night, February 25.
The "Sk8er Boi" hitmaker, who contributed a song to the film's soundtrack, appeared on the red carpet solo, but later left the afterparty with Whibley.
More Avril Lavigne News
- Soulja Boy Charged on Suspicion of Illegally Possessing Firearms
- 'The Bachelor' Recap: Tension Between Corinne and Other Girls Is About to Get Physical
- 'Star Wars: Episode VIII' Gets Official Title, Mark Hamill Reacts
- Michelle Williams Reveals She Was 'Inconsolable' After Leaving Shared Home With Heath Ledger
- Mel Gibson Welcomes Baby No. 9 - Is It a Boy or a Girl?
- Lady GaGa Set to Release New Album in 2017
- 'My Super Sweet 16' Is Getting a Revival on MTV
- Iggy Azalea's New Beau LJay Currie Gets Two Handfuls of Her Boobs and Ass