Sean Penn Saves Injured Woman and Child From Haiti Rubble
Sean Penn is looking after an injured woman and child he rescued from the rubble in Haiti on Thursday, February 25, according to a U.S. report. The "Milk" actor jetted out to Haiti's capital Port-au-Prince to join the relief effort in early February in his second trip to the nation since it was devastated by a massive earthquake in January.
And Penn has been doing hands-on work in his goodwill mission - he reportedly saved a badly hurt woman and a child who were stuck in the rubble of a building which is believed to have collapsed in an aftershock.
With the help of his daughter Dylan Frances, Penn is said to have driven the victims in his truck to the University of Miami field hospital, before taking them back to his camp to look after them. Penn has promised to take care of them until they find a safe place to go, reports TMZ.com.
- Cara Delevingne Nearly Topless in Ripped Top for Puma Campaign
- See Tom Brady Sunbathing Completely Naked During Vacation With Gisele Bundchen
- Everyone Is Excited to Meet Superman in New 'Supergirl' Season 2 Sneak Peeks
- Nick Jonas Shares His First Photo From 'Jumanji' Set, but There's a Catch
- The Internet Mocks Donald Trump for Sniffling and Drinking a Lot During Presidential Debate
- Listen to DNCE's New Single 'Body Moves'
- New 'Luke Cage' Trailer Reveals Surprise Cameos
- Jessica Simpson's Marriage in Trouble? She and Husband Reportedly 'Fighting Non-Stop' for Months