Sean Penn Saves Injured Woman and Child From Haiti Rubble
Sean Penn is looking after an injured woman and child he rescued from the rubble in Haiti on Thursday, February 25, according to a U.S. report. The "Milk" actor jetted out to Haiti's capital Port-au-Prince to join the relief effort in early February in his second trip to the nation since it was devastated by a massive earthquake in January.
And Penn has been doing hands-on work in his goodwill mission - he reportedly saved a badly hurt woman and a child who were stuck in the rubble of a building which is believed to have collapsed in an aftershock.
With the help of his daughter Dylan Frances, Penn is said to have driven the victims in his truck to the University of Miami field hospital, before taking them back to his camp to look after them. Penn has promised to take care of them until they find a safe place to go, reports TMZ.com.
More Sean Penn News
- Keke Palmer Blames the World for 'Ugly' Kylie Jenner's Drastic Transformation
- Britney Spears Mispronounces Tinashe's Name During Onstage Performance
- Tegan and Sara Release 'Miami Vice'-Inspired 'Dying to Know' Video
- Seth Meyers Will End 2016 With Jennifer Lawrence, Arnold Schwarzenegger and More
- Liam Payne Blasts Louis Walsh for Dissing His Pregnant Girlfriend Cheryl
- Demi Moore Annoys Mila Kunis for 'Butting in' After Birth of Her Son With Ashton Kutcher
- Get Sneak Peeks of Daredevil and Jessica Jones' Encounter in New 'Defenders' Set Photos
- Find Out Liam Payne's Big Plan to Propose to Pregnant Girlfriend Cheryl