Sean Penn Saves Injured Woman and Child From Haiti Rubble
Sean Penn is looking after an injured woman and child he rescued from the rubble in Haiti on Thursday, February 25, according to a U.S. report. The "Milk" actor jetted out to Haiti's capital Port-au-Prince to join the relief effort in early February in his second trip to the nation since it was devastated by a massive earthquake in January.
And Penn has been doing hands-on work in his goodwill mission - he reportedly saved a badly hurt woman and a child who were stuck in the rubble of a building which is believed to have collapsed in an aftershock.
With the help of his daughter Dylan Frances, Penn is said to have driven the victims in his truck to the University of Miami field hospital, before taking them back to his camp to look after them. Penn has promised to take care of them until they find a safe place to go, reports TMZ.com.
More Sean Penn News
- Kanye West Robbed, Computers Stolen From His Studio
- 'Transformers: The Last Knight' Announces Big Reveal on May 31
- Dwayne Johnson Hints at Darker Hobbs in 'Fast and Furious 8' Image
- Paul Bettany Defends Johnny Depp Amid Amber Heard's Domestic Violence Accusations
- Khloe, Kourtney Kardashian, Tyga Celebrate Scott Disick's Birthday in Vegas
- Kate Beckinsale: Michael Bay Was Baffled Because 'My Boobs Weren't Bigger Than My Head'
- 'Maze Runner 3' Pushed Back to 2018 as Dylan O'Brien Is Still on the Mend After On-Set Accident
- PND Serenades Kylie Jenner After She Called Him Out for Deleting Her on Social Media