Sean Penn Saves Injured Woman and Child From Haiti Rubble
Sean Penn is looking after an injured woman and child he rescued from the rubble in Haiti on Thursday, February 25, according to a U.S. report. The "Milk" actor jetted out to Haiti's capital Port-au-Prince to join the relief effort in early February in his second trip to the nation since it was devastated by a massive earthquake in January.
And Penn has been doing hands-on work in his goodwill mission - he reportedly saved a badly hurt woman and a child who were stuck in the rubble of a building which is believed to have collapsed in an aftershock.
With the help of his daughter Dylan Frances, Penn is said to have driven the victims in his truck to the University of Miami field hospital, before taking them back to his camp to look after them. Penn has promised to take care of them until they find a safe place to go, reports TMZ.com.
- Miranda Lambert Already Plans to Get Married to Anderson East?
- New 'Max Steel' Trailer Highlights the Superhero's Origin
- Selena Gomez Reportedly Enters Rehab After Drug Abuse due to Christina Grimmie's Death
- Rick Ross Is Gearing Up for His Next Collab With Skrillex
- 'America's Got Talent' First Five Finalists of Season 21 Revealed
- Chris Brown Accuser Told Her Friend Singer's 'About to Go Down' After Alleged Gun Incident
- 'Game of Thrones' Casts First New Addition for Season 7
- P. Diddy Teases Snippet of Cassie's New Single 'Make Up'