Sean Penn Saves Injured Woman and Child From Haiti Rubble
Sean Penn is looking after an injured woman and child he rescued from the rubble in Haiti on Thursday, February 25, according to a U.S. report. The "Milk" actor jetted out to Haiti's capital Port-au-Prince to join the relief effort in early February in his second trip to the nation since it was devastated by a massive earthquake in January.
And Penn has been doing hands-on work in his goodwill mission - he reportedly saved a badly hurt woman and a child who were stuck in the rubble of a building which is believed to have collapsed in an aftershock.
With the help of his daughter Dylan Frances, Penn is said to have driven the victims in his truck to the University of Miami field hospital, before taking them back to his camp to look after them. Penn has promised to take care of them until they find a safe place to go, reports TMZ.com.
More Sean Penn News
- Steven Tyler Confirms Aerosmith's 2017 Farewell Tour
- 'Rogue One' Releases More New Photos. Also Get Detail of Mon Mothma's Bigger Role
- Taylor Swift Flies to U.K. to Meet Tom Hiddleston's Mom. See Picture of Their Happy Outing
- 'Game of Thrones' Season Finale Won't Slow Down the Pace, People Will Die
- Audrina Patridge and Fiance Welcome Baby Girl Kirra Max
- Getting Married? Tyga Calls Kylie Jenner His 'Wifey'
- Christina Aguilera Performs 'Change' on 'Jimmy Kimmel Live!' to Support Orlando
- Justin Bieber's Music Video Vixen Xenia Deli, 26, Marries 62-Year-Old Man in Lavish Wedding