'The Young Victoria' and 'Crazy Heart' Are Big Winners at Costume Awards
"The Young Victoria", "Crazy Heart" and "The Imaginarium of Doctor Parnassus" were the big winners at the annual Costume Designers Guild Awards on Thursday night, February 25. The historical movie starring Emily Blunt landed the Excellence in Period Film prize at the ceremony in Los Angeles, while Jeff Bridges' "Crazy Heart" earned the honor for Excellence in Contemporary Film.
"The Imaginarium of Doctor Parnassus", which marked late actor Heath Ledger's final onscreen appearance, was named top of the fantasy film category for the movie's outlandish costumes. In the TV categories, awards went to "Glee", "Mad Men" and Drew Barrymore's TV movie "Grey Gardens".
"Nine" 's director Rob Marshall received the Distinguished Collaborator Award, and 27-year-old Emily Blunt won the Swarovski Award, which honors exceptional talent.
- Is Jennifer Lawrence Dating Darren Aronofsky to Score Movie Roles?
- Selena Gomez's Mother Is NOT Fighting for a Conservatorship Despite Report
- Nicole Richie Is Livid Her Sister Sofia Richie Hangs Out With Her Ex-BFF Paris Hilton
- 'Legends of Tomorrow': Where's Rip Hunter? EP Promises 'You Will Find Out Before the Legends Do'
- George and Amal Clooney Unabashedly Affectionate on Movie Set
- Kris Jenner Tearfully Blasts 'Disloyal' Kim Over Caitlyn Jenner Drama, Wants Her to Pick Sides
- Watch the First Teaser Trailer for Barack Obama Biopic 'Barry'
- Benedict Cumberbatch's Doctor Strange Not the Right Magician for Birthday Party. Watch It Yourself!