'The Young Victoria' and 'Crazy Heart' Are Big Winners at Costume Awards
"The Young Victoria", "Crazy Heart" and "The Imaginarium of Doctor Parnassus" were the big winners at the annual Costume Designers Guild Awards on Thursday night, February 25. The historical movie starring Emily Blunt landed the Excellence in Period Film prize at the ceremony in Los Angeles, while Jeff Bridges' "Crazy Heart" earned the honor for Excellence in Contemporary Film.
"The Imaginarium of Doctor Parnassus", which marked late actor Heath Ledger's final onscreen appearance, was named top of the fantasy film category for the movie's outlandish costumes. In the TV categories, awards went to "Glee", "Mad Men" and Drew Barrymore's TV movie "Grey Gardens".
"Nine" 's director Rob Marshall received the Distinguished Collaborator Award, and 27-year-old Emily Blunt won the Swarovski Award, which honors exceptional talent.
- Drake Announces Short Movie 'Please Forgive Me' - Get a Sneak Peek Here!
- Katy Perry Feels Sympathy for 'Catfish' Victim Who Thought He Was Dating Her
- Video Premiere: Chris Brown's 'Grass Ain't Greener'
- Pressed About Gay Cover-Up Rumor, Here's How Will Smith Reacts
- Bryan Singer Confirms 'Legion' Will 'Relate' to Future 'X-Men' Movies
- Demi Lovato's Reportedly Dating UFC's Luke Rockhold
- Do You Ever Find Group Chat Annoying? Kerry Washington Perfectly Portrays It in Fake Movie Trailer
- Ellie Goulding Releases 'Still Falling for You' Video From 'Bridget Jones's Baby'