'The Young Victoria' and 'Crazy Heart' Are Big Winners at Costume Awards
"The Young Victoria", "Crazy Heart" and "The Imaginarium of Doctor Parnassus" were the big winners at the annual Costume Designers Guild Awards on Thursday night, February 25. The historical movie starring Emily Blunt landed the Excellence in Period Film prize at the ceremony in Los Angeles, while Jeff Bridges' "Crazy Heart" earned the honor for Excellence in Contemporary Film.
"The Imaginarium of Doctor Parnassus", which marked late actor Heath Ledger's final onscreen appearance, was named top of the fantasy film category for the movie's outlandish costumes. In the TV categories, awards went to "Glee", "Mad Men" and Drew Barrymore's TV movie "Grey Gardens".
"Nine" 's director Rob Marshall received the Distinguished Collaborator Award, and 27-year-old Emily Blunt won the Swarovski Award, which honors exceptional talent.
- 'Guardians of the Galaxy Vol. 2' Toys Reveal First Look at Kurt Russell's Ego
- Will Kanye West Perform at Pal Donald Trump's Inauguration?
- Fergie Who? Nicole Scherzinger to Replace the Singer in Black Eyed Peas
- Tupac Shakur Biopic 'All Eyez on Me' Is Set to Be Released in Summer
- Kendall Jenner and A$AP Rocky Reignite Dating Rumors After Seen Shopping Together
- Ariana Grande Criticized for Claiming She's the 'Hardest Working 23-Year-Old' on Earth
- Lady GaGa Teases Super Bowl Performance in New Behind-the-Scenes Video
- 'Game of Thrones' Latest Tidbit Reveals This Character's Unlikely Return in Season 7