'The Young Victoria' and 'Crazy Heart' Are Big Winners at Costume Awards
"The Young Victoria", "Crazy Heart" and "The Imaginarium of Doctor Parnassus" were the big winners at the annual Costume Designers Guild Awards on Thursday night, February 25. The historical movie starring Emily Blunt landed the Excellence in Period Film prize at the ceremony in Los Angeles, while Jeff Bridges' "Crazy Heart" earned the honor for Excellence in Contemporary Film.
"The Imaginarium of Doctor Parnassus", which marked late actor Heath Ledger's final onscreen appearance, was named top of the fantasy film category for the movie's outlandish costumes. In the TV categories, awards went to "Glee", "Mad Men" and Drew Barrymore's TV movie "Grey Gardens".
"Nine" 's director Rob Marshall received the Distinguished Collaborator Award, and 27-year-old Emily Blunt won the Swarovski Award, which honors exceptional talent.
- Johnny Depp Is 'Blackmailed' by 'Manipulative' Amber Heard, Says Friend Doug Stanhope
- Kim Kardashian Shows Off Her Curves in Cleavage-Baring Dress During Lunch With Kanye West
- 'Game of Thrones' 6.07 Preview: More Unexpected Returns
- Corey Gamble Reportedly Cheats on Kris Jenner With Kourtney Kardashian - Is It True?
- She's Scarily Skinny! Janice Dickinson Looks Thinner Amid Health Crisis
- Drake Blocks Ariana Grande and Blake Shelton From Billboard 200's No. 1
- Bella Hadid Flaunts Ample Cleavage in Racy Bikini. See the Pic!
- Kim Kardashian and Kanye West Cradle Chrissy Teigen and John Legend's Baby During Brunch