'The Young Victoria' and 'Crazy Heart' Are Big Winners at Costume Awards
"The Young Victoria", "Crazy Heart" and "The Imaginarium of Doctor Parnassus" were the big winners at the annual Costume Designers Guild Awards on Thursday night, February 25. The historical movie starring Emily Blunt landed the Excellence in Period Film prize at the ceremony in Los Angeles, while Jeff Bridges' "Crazy Heart" earned the honor for Excellence in Contemporary Film.
"The Imaginarium of Doctor Parnassus", which marked late actor Heath Ledger's final onscreen appearance, was named top of the fantasy film category for the movie's outlandish costumes. In the TV categories, awards went to "Glee", "Mad Men" and Drew Barrymore's TV movie "Grey Gardens".
"Nine" 's director Rob Marshall received the Distinguished Collaborator Award, and 27-year-old Emily Blunt won the Swarovski Award, which honors exceptional talent.
- Ben Affleck Says Taylor Swift Was Like 'God' When His Kids Met Her
- Kendall Jenner Unveils New Lip Tattoo
- 'The Purge' Heading to TV as 'Interwoven Anthology'
- Cashmere Cat Releases New Single 'Trust Nobody' Ft. Selena Gomez
- Rob Kardashian Regrets Tweeting Kylie Jenner's Number: 'It Was Miscommunication'
- Kristen Stewart Spooked by Ghost in 'Personal Shopper' Trailer
- Brad Pitt and Angelina Jolie Reach Temporary Custody Deal That Includes Family Counseling
- Fifth Harmony's Ally Brooke Falls After Ambushed by Fan on Stage