Madonna Adds Extra Acres of Her New York Farmland
Madonna has taken her love of horse riding to the next level - the 51-year-old singer/actress has spent $2 million on extra farmland in New York to indulge her equine hobby. The "Material Girl" took up the activity after marrying British director Guy Ritchie in 2000 and moving to a huge country estate in Wiltshire, England.
After her marriage with the director ended in 2008, the star returned to New York and purchased the Wild Ocean Farm in Bridgehampton for $5 million.
Now she has added an extra 23 acres of farmland to the estate, reports the New York Post. Although the Verity of "Die Another Day" owns all agricultural rights to the land, she will not be allowed to build on it.
More Madonna News
- Calvin Harris Won't Date Another Celebrity Thanks to 'Narcissist' Taylor Swift
- Fans Petition 'Star Wars' to Include First Gay Character to Honor Orlando Victims
- Get to Know More About 'The Walking Dead' Villain Negan! His Backstory Is Revealed in Comics
- Rihanna Shares 'Saucy' Video of Her Crotch
- Paris Hilton Likes a Shady Meme to Remind Kanye West She Made Kim Kardashian Famous
- Dwayne Johnson Shares New Picture From 'Fast and Furious 8' Set
- Calvin Harris Also Moves On - The DJ Is Surrounded by Sexy Ladies on a Yacht
- Video: Prince Harry Joins Coldplay Onstage During Kensington Palace Concert