Madonna Adds Extra Acres of Her New York Farmland
Madonna has taken her love of horse riding to the next level - the 51-year-old singer/actress has spent $2 million on extra farmland in New York to indulge her equine hobby. The "Material Girl" took up the activity after marrying British director Guy Ritchie in 2000 and moving to a huge country estate in Wiltshire, England.
After her marriage with the director ended in 2008, the star returned to New York and purchased the Wild Ocean Farm in Bridgehampton for $5 million.
Now she has added an extra 23 acres of farmland to the estate, reports the New York Post. Although the Verity of "Die Another Day" owns all agricultural rights to the land, she will not be allowed to build on it.
More Madonna News
- Seth Rogen's R-Rated Animated Comedy 'Sausage Party' to Join Oscar Race
- Rihanna Regrets Skipping Drake's Party and Letting Taylor Swift Steal the Spotlight
- Olivia Wilde Shares Breastfeeding Photo, Finds New Drinking Buddy in Newborn Daughter
- Twitter Rips Drake for Mocking Kid Cudi's Mental Illness in New Diss Track
- Awkward! Taylor Swift, Katy Perry and Ex John Mayer Attend Drake's Birthday Party
- Is Kendall Jenner Dating Anwar Hadid?
- Watch Ariana Grande and Bruno Mars Perform at Star-Studded We Can Survive Concert
- Kim Kardashian Angry at Beyonce for Not Reaching Out to Her After Paris Robbery