Madonna Adds Extra Acres of Her New York Farmland
Madonna has taken her love of horse riding to the next level - the 51-year-old singer/actress has spent $2 million on extra farmland in New York to indulge her equine hobby. The "Material Girl" took up the activity after marrying British director Guy Ritchie in 2000 and moving to a huge country estate in Wiltshire, England.
After her marriage with the director ended in 2008, the star returned to New York and purchased the Wild Ocean Farm in Bridgehampton for $5 million.
Now she has added an extra 23 acres of farmland to the estate, reports the New York Post. Although the Verity of "Die Another Day" owns all agricultural rights to the land, she will not be allowed to build on it.
- Lindsay Lohan Spotted Drinking, Smoking and Showing Tiny Baby Bump During Vacation
- 'DWTS' Alum Hayes Grier's Involved in Car Crash, Brother Asks for Prayer as He's 'Pretty Busted Up'
- 'Mary Poppins Returns' Is Looking to Add This A-Lister
- Selena Gomez Is Gearing Up for New Album
- Halsey Thanks Fans for Their Support After Sharing Tragic Miscarriage Story
- Bristol Palin's Husband Dakota Meyer Slammed for Placing Gun Near Baby. See the Scary Pic
- Tyler Hoechlin Suits Up as Superman in His First Look on 'Supergirl'
- JoJo Goes Skinny Dipping in 'F**k Apologies' Video Feat. Wiz Khalifa