Madonna Adds Extra Acres of Her New York Farmland
Madonna has taken her love of horse riding to the next level - the 51-year-old singer/actress has spent $2 million on extra farmland in New York to indulge her equine hobby. The "Material Girl" took up the activity after marrying British director Guy Ritchie in 2000 and moving to a huge country estate in Wiltshire, England.
After her marriage with the director ended in 2008, the star returned to New York and purchased the Wild Ocean Farm in Bridgehampton for $5 million.
Now she has added an extra 23 acres of farmland to the estate, reports the New York Post. Although the Verity of "Die Another Day" owns all agricultural rights to the land, she will not be allowed to build on it.
More Madonna News
- Kylie Jenner and Travis Scott 'Definitely Looked Like a Couple' at NBA Game
- Aaron Hernandez Asked to Share Prison Cell With Alleged Gay Lover
- 'Jurassic Park' Alum Jeff Goldblum Joins 'Jurassic World 2'
- 'The Voice' Live Top 12 Eliminations: Who Is the First to Get Sent Home?
- Justin Bieber Is Featured on DJ Khaled's Star-Studded Single 'I'm the One'
- Nicki Minaj's Getting Trolled for Blonde Bob Wig: 'I'm Tired of Being Bullied'
- Selena Gomez's '13 Reasons Why' Sparks Concerns Among School Officials and Health Experts
- Report: Taylor Swift and Harry Styles Getting Back Together