Madonna Adds Extra Acres of Her New York Farmland
Madonna has taken her love of horse riding to the next level - the 51-year-old singer/actress has spent $2 million on extra farmland in New York to indulge her equine hobby. The "Material Girl" took up the activity after marrying British director Guy Ritchie in 2000 and moving to a huge country estate in Wiltshire, England.
After her marriage with the director ended in 2008, the star returned to New York and purchased the Wild Ocean Farm in Bridgehampton for $5 million.
Now she has added an extra 23 acres of farmland to the estate, reports the New York Post. Although the Verity of "Die Another Day" owns all agricultural rights to the land, she will not be allowed to build on it.
More Madonna News
- Niall Horan Promises One Direction Reunion, With Zayn Malik
- Bella Thorne Says Cannes 'Isn't for Me' as Scott Disick Ditches Her for Ex Chloe Bartoli
- 'Game of Thrones': New Photos Reunite the Four Starks, Final Season Episode Count Is Revealed
- Chris Cornell Appeared to Have Used Other Drugs Before Hanging Himself
- Nicki Minaj to Perform at the 2017 NBA Awards
- Is She Pregnant? Cristiano Ronaldo's GF Georgina Rodriguez Sports Suspicious Bump in New Pic
- Tyra Banks Accused of Abusing a Girl on 'America's Got Talent'
- Kanye West Is 'Humiliated' by Kim Kardashian's Deflated Butt