Mark Ronson: Lady GaGa Fails to Keep Her Promise
Lady GaGa offered to pay for Mark Ronson to have a singing lesson - but the superproducer was left disappointed when the eccentric star didn't keep her promise. Ronson is finishing work on the follow up to his hit 2007 album "Version", which included collaborations with stars including Amy Winehouse and Lily Allen, and the new record will see the Grammy winner step behind the mic for the first time to sing his own vocals.
The star was filled with confidence when his pal Lady GaGa offered to hook him up with her own vocal coach and pay for his first lesson, but Ronson had to record his song without her help after she failed to keep her word.
He says, "I'm singing on a track on the new album. Lady GaGa told me she'd buy my first singing lesson with her tutor she's known forever. She never did stump up (pay) for it."
- 'Jumanji' Is an Old School Video Game in Its First Trailer
- 'Jealous' Kim Kardashian Demands Hefty Pay Raise for 'KUWTK'
- So Cute! Liam Payne Shares Rare Photo of Him and Son Bear in Matching Yeezy Trainers
- Donald Trump Stops a Call With the Irish PM to Compliment Female Reporter's 'Nice Smile'
- Kristen Wiig Joins Jimmy Fallon in Funny Doctor Skit of New Mad Lib Theater
- Queen Biopic 'Bohemian Rhapsody' Finds Its Drummer in 'X-Men' Actor Ben Hardy
- Kris Jenner and David Foster Reportedly Have a Dinner Date
- Chrissy Teigen Accidentally Flashes Bare Boob When Dancing With John Legend During His Concert