Mark Ronson: Lady GaGa Fails to Keep Her Promise
Lady GaGa offered to pay for Mark Ronson to have a singing lesson - but the superproducer was left disappointed when the eccentric star didn't keep her promise. Ronson is finishing work on the follow up to his hit 2007 album "Version", which included collaborations with stars including Amy Winehouse and Lily Allen, and the new record will see the Grammy winner step behind the mic for the first time to sing his own vocals.
The star was filled with confidence when his pal Lady GaGa offered to hook him up with her own vocal coach and pay for his first lesson, but Ronson had to record his song without her help after she failed to keep her word.
He says, "I'm singing on a track on the new album. Lady GaGa told me she'd buy my first singing lesson with her tutor she's known forever. She never did stump up (pay) for it."
- 'Game of Thrones' Set Pics: Look Who's Also Back for Season 7!
- Are They Really Dating? Drake Already Introduces Taylor Swift to His Mom
- Ouch, It Looks Painful! Hugh Jackman Suffers Gunshot Wounds in New 'Logan' Image
- Jasmine Tookes to Rock Victoria's Secret New Fantasy Bra. See and Get Details of the $3M Lingerie!
- J.J. Abrams' 'God Particle' Is Reportedly the Next 'Cloverfield' Movie
- Is This What Tom Hiddleston Thinks of Taylor Swift Getting Close With Drake?
- 'Sherlock' Season 4 Gets Premiere Date. Mark Your Calendar!
- Gavin Rossdale Signs Publishing Deal With Roc Nation