Mark Ronson: Lady GaGa Fails to Keep Her Promise
Lady GaGa offered to pay for Mark Ronson to have a singing lesson - but the superproducer was left disappointed when the eccentric star didn't keep her promise. Ronson is finishing work on the follow up to his hit 2007 album "Version", which included collaborations with stars including Amy Winehouse and Lily Allen, and the new record will see the Grammy winner step behind the mic for the first time to sing his own vocals.
The star was filled with confidence when his pal Lady GaGa offered to hook him up with her own vocal coach and pay for his first lesson, but Ronson had to record his song without her help after she failed to keep her word.
He says, "I'm singing on a track on the new album. Lady GaGa told me she'd buy my first singing lesson with her tutor she's known forever. She never did stump up (pay) for it."
More Mark Ronson News
- Pro Dancers of 'Dancing with the Stars' Season 23 Revealed
- Meek Mill Infuriated Drake After He Tried to Block Canadian Rapper From Partying in Philly
- Vin Diesel Thinks The Rock 'Shined' Amid 'Fast and Furious 8' On-Set Beef
- Is He Sorry? Justin Bieber Reunites With Sofia Richie Ahead of Her 18th Birthday
- Stephen Colbert Mocks Ryan Lochte's Robbery Claims, Spoofs His Interview With Matt Lauer
- Watch Helen Mirren Perfectly Handle a Sexist Interviewer 40 Years Ago
- Early Concept Art of 'Captain America: Civil War' Sees Ant-Man Fighting the Cap
- James Harden's Signature Shoes Are So Bad That People Make Fun of Them. Read the Funny Ones