Mark Ronson: Lady GaGa Fails to Keep Her Promise
Lady GaGa offered to pay for Mark Ronson to have a singing lesson - but the superproducer was left disappointed when the eccentric star didn't keep her promise. Ronson is finishing work on the follow up to his hit 2007 album "Version", which included collaborations with stars including Amy Winehouse and Lily Allen, and the new record will see the Grammy winner step behind the mic for the first time to sing his own vocals.
The star was filled with confidence when his pal Lady GaGa offered to hook him up with her own vocal coach and pay for his first lesson, but Ronson had to record his song without her help after she failed to keep her word.
He says, "I'm singing on a track on the new album. Lady GaGa told me she'd buy my first singing lesson with her tutor she's known forever. She never did stump up (pay) for it."
- Drama 'Super Family' Is Under Fire for Using Jessica Jung's Name as a Deceased
- Orlando Bloom Spotted Having Dinner With Mysterious Brunette
- 'Fear the Walking Dead' New Season 3 Promo Shows How Brutal Survival Is
- Orlando Bloom Broke Noomi Rapace's Nose on 'Unlocked' Filming Set
- 'X-Men' TV Pilot 'Gifted' Reveals First Look at Stan Lee Cameo
- Travis Scott Dating Kylie Jenner Is Career Suicide, His Pals Think
- Not Pleased With Her Body, Kendall Jenner Is Dying to Be Like Emily Ratajkowski
- Nicki Minaj to Release a Surprise Project on Tidal