Mark Ronson: Lady GaGa Fails to Keep Her Promise
Lady GaGa offered to pay for Mark Ronson to have a singing lesson - but the superproducer was left disappointed when the eccentric star didn't keep her promise. Ronson is finishing work on the follow up to his hit 2007 album "Version", which included collaborations with stars including Amy Winehouse and Lily Allen, and the new record will see the Grammy winner step behind the mic for the first time to sing his own vocals.
The star was filled with confidence when his pal Lady GaGa offered to hook him up with her own vocal coach and pay for his first lesson, but Ronson had to record his song without her help after she failed to keep her word.
He says, "I'm singing on a track on the new album. Lady GaGa told me she'd buy my first singing lesson with her tutor she's known forever. She never did stump up (pay) for it."
- 'Run's House' Star Angela Simmons Expecting First Child. See Her Baby Bump
- Fox Comes Under Fire in Italy for Postponing 'Independence Day: Resurgence' Release
- Khloe Kardashian Divorces Lamar Odom to Find New Husband and Have Kids
- Amy Schumer Mocks Selena Gomez and 'Relatable' Stars in Hilarious Skit. Watch Selena's Response
- 'Fast 8' Cast Goofing Around During First Day on Set
- Taylor Lautner Laughs So Hard at His Naked 'Twilight' Fan Art
- Nick Jonas Reveals He Doesn't Talk to Exes Olivia Culpo and Miley Cyrus Anymore
- Trailer of James Franco's Twisted 'Mother, May I Sleep with Danger?' Remake Is Here!