Julianne Moore Defends Her Numerous Nude Scenes
Julianne Moore insists she is not an exhibitionist - she blames her numerous flesh-flashing scenes on the number of romantic movies she's starred in. Moore has bared her body in several films, including "The End of the Affair", "The Big Lebowski", "Boogie Nights", "Body of Evidence" and "Short Cuts". She can also be seen in a lesbian tryst with Amanda Seyfried in upcoming film "Chloe".
But Moore is adamant she doesn't purposely play revealing roles - and will refuse to shed her clothes if the story doesn't call for it. She says, "It's not like I ever intend to! I never do. I think it's happened a lot of times because I'm involved in things that are love stories. There are times when I feel it's absolutely not necessary at all. (In Savage Grace) my character had some nudity and I said, 'I'm not doing it. It's really not right for this."
More Julianne Moore News
- Paris Jackson Wants to Save 'Reclusive' Aunt Janet Jackson Amid Split From Wissam Al Mana
- Is Gigi Hadid Taking Her Diet Too Far? Her Extreme Weight Loss Raises Concern
- Phoebe Tonkin and Paul Wesley Enjoy Intimate Dinner - Back On?
- 'World War Z 2' Will Likely Reunite David Fincher and Brad Pitt
- Kourtney Kardashian's Looking for 'More Loyal Soulmate' as She's 'So Over' Scott Disick
- Is Meghan Markle Planning to Get Pregnant Before Marrying Prince Harry?
- Hailee Steinfeld, Kelsea Ballerini and Sofia Carson to Perform Britney Spears Medley at RDMA 2017
- Nam Joo Hyuk's Fans Angered by His Relationship With Lee Sung Kyung