Julianne Moore Defends Her Numerous Nude Scenes
Julianne Moore insists she is not an exhibitionist - she blames her numerous flesh-flashing scenes on the number of romantic movies she's starred in. Moore has bared her body in several films, including "The End of the Affair", "The Big Lebowski", "Boogie Nights", "Body of Evidence" and "Short Cuts". She can also be seen in a lesbian tryst with Amanda Seyfried in upcoming film "Chloe".
But Moore is adamant she doesn't purposely play revealing roles - and will refuse to shed her clothes if the story doesn't call for it. She says, "It's not like I ever intend to! I never do. I think it's happened a lot of times because I'm involved in things that are love stories. There are times when I feel it's absolutely not necessary at all. (In Savage Grace) my character had some nudity and I said, 'I'm not doing it. It's really not right for this."
- Blac Chyna Stuns in New Topless Picture. See Her Enviable Post-Baby Body
- Watch Lady GaGa and Stevie Wonder's Performances at Elton John's 70th Star-Studded Birthday Party
- Brad Pitt Is Ready to Mend His Relationship With Angelina Jolie for the Sake of Their Kids
- Cyborg's Story Is the Heart of 'Justice League', Says Zack Snyder
- Drake's 'More Life' Dethrones Ed Sheeran's 'Divide' on Billboard 200
- 'The Walking Dead' Season Finale Sneak Peeks Tease Betrayal and the Big War
- 'Marvel's Inhumans' Debuts First Official Logo
- Katy Perry and Ryan Phillippe Spotted Flirting During Elton John's Birthday Party