Julianne Moore Defends Her Numerous Nude Scenes
Julianne Moore insists she is not an exhibitionist - she blames her numerous flesh-flashing scenes on the number of romantic movies she's starred in. Moore has bared her body in several films, including "The End of the Affair", "The Big Lebowski", "Boogie Nights", "Body of Evidence" and "Short Cuts". She can also be seen in a lesbian tryst with Amanda Seyfried in upcoming film "Chloe".
But Moore is adamant she doesn't purposely play revealing roles - and will refuse to shed her clothes if the story doesn't call for it. She says, "It's not like I ever intend to! I never do. I think it's happened a lot of times because I'm involved in things that are love stories. There are times when I feel it's absolutely not necessary at all. (In Savage Grace) my character had some nudity and I said, 'I'm not doing it. It's really not right for this."
More Julianne Moore News
- Kylie Jenner Awkwardly Gets Turned Down When Trying to Carry Tyga's Son King Cairo
- Mandy Moore and Milo Ventimiglia Share Adorable 'This Is Us' Family Photos. See Who's Missing
- Ryan Reynolds Wants 'Deadpool' / 'Wolverine' Crossover to Happen
- Kanye West Sports Wedding Ring While Riding BMX Amid Kim Kardashian Divorce Rumors
- Watch Hailee Steinfeld, Fifth Harmony and More Perform at the 2016 Billboard Women in Music
- Reese Witherspoon Teams Up With Nick Kroll for EDM Rendition of 'Shake It Off'
- 'Puff the Magic Dragon' Gets Live-Action/Animated Hybrid Movie
- Mila Kunis Shows Impressive Post-Baby Body After Giving Birth to Son Dimitri