Julianne Moore Defends Her Numerous Nude Scenes
Julianne Moore insists she is not an exhibitionist - she blames her numerous flesh-flashing scenes on the number of romantic movies she's starred in. Moore has bared her body in several films, including "The End of the Affair", "The Big Lebowski", "Boogie Nights", "Body of Evidence" and "Short Cuts". She can also be seen in a lesbian tryst with Amanda Seyfried in upcoming film "Chloe".
But Moore is adamant she doesn't purposely play revealing roles - and will refuse to shed her clothes if the story doesn't call for it. She says, "It's not like I ever intend to! I never do. I think it's happened a lot of times because I'm involved in things that are love stories. There are times when I feel it's absolutely not necessary at all. (In Savage Grace) my character had some nudity and I said, 'I'm not doing it. It's really not right for this."
- Comic-Con: 'Game of Thrones' Teases Season 7 With Production Video
- 'Kong: Skull Island' Poster Reveals First Look at the Beastly King
- Amber Rose Defends Kanye West Amid Taylor Swift Feud, but Begs Him to 'Stay out of the News'
- Comic-Con: Check Out 'The Walking Dead' Season 7 and 'Fear the Walking Dead' Season 2B Trailers
- 'The Bachelor' Star Chris Soules' Ex Whitney Bischoff Is Engaged Again
- Comic-Con: 'Scream Queens' Stars Share Details of Season 2, Colton Haynes' Cast in Mystery Role
- Dakota Johnson Channels 'Fifty Shades' Character in This Provocative Photo
- Celine Dion Slays Her Impressions of Rihanna, Cher and Sia on 'Tonight Show'