Julianne Moore Defends Her Numerous Nude Scenes
Julianne Moore insists she is not an exhibitionist - she blames her numerous flesh-flashing scenes on the number of romantic movies she's starred in. Moore has bared her body in several films, including "The End of the Affair", "The Big Lebowski", "Boogie Nights", "Body of Evidence" and "Short Cuts". She can also be seen in a lesbian tryst with Amanda Seyfried in upcoming film "Chloe".
But Moore is adamant she doesn't purposely play revealing roles - and will refuse to shed her clothes if the story doesn't call for it. She says, "It's not like I ever intend to! I never do. I think it's happened a lot of times because I'm involved in things that are love stories. There are times when I feel it's absolutely not necessary at all. (In Savage Grace) my character had some nudity and I said, 'I'm not doing it. It's really not right for this."
More Julianne Moore News
- P. Diddy Throws Star-Studded Birthday Party for Girlfriend Cassie
- Kim Kardashian Says Kendall Jenner Is Banned by Uber, the Company Responds
- J Balvin Survives Plane Crash in Bahamas
- Luke Cage Reveals the Downside of Being Bulletproof in First Clip
- Justin Bieber and Sofia Richie Jet Off for Romantic Getaway Ahead of MTV VMAs
- Britney Spears Calls 'Carpool Karaoke' With James Corden 'Awkward'
- Taylor Swift Naked Wax Figure Displayed at Kanye West's 'Famous' Art Exhibit
- Tom Hiddleston's Instagram Gets Hacked