Courtney Love Shares Her Trick How to Get Drugs Easily
Rocker Courtney Love used to be so desperate to get high, she would pay prostitutes to help her find drugs when she was staying in unfamiliar places. The Hole frontwoman has a history of drug abuse and was sentenced to six months in rehab in 2005 after breaking the terms of her probation and then leaving a 28-day treatment program without permission.
Love insists she's now clean and sober, but she used to be so dependent on drugs she would call on sex workers to pay her a visit to help her find a dealer. Speaking to British TV host Alan Carr, she says, "I had this rock and roll trick that I would do. I'd be in the worst (place)... like Cleveland (Ohio) or Cologne, Germany... Munich... I wanted drugs because I used to do drugs and I don't do them any more."
"I would call up a hooker agency and I would ask for the ugliest hooker, because the ugliest hooker would know (where to get drugs). They would think I was a lesbian and come with all sorts of things (sex toys) and I'd be like, 'No, no put it down, I just want to know where the drugs are.' So that was my trick."
- Gwyneth Paltrow Shares Makeup-Free Selfie to Celebrate 44th Birthday
- Nashville Crowd Helps Kanye West Diss Taylor Swift
- 'Modern Family' to Make History by Casting Transgender Child Actor
- New 'Spider-Man: Homecoming' Set Pic Sees Tom Holland Suiting Up as the Webslinger in Queens
- 'Scream Queens' 2.03 Preview Teases Bad Blood Between Chad and Brock
- Courteney Cox on Jennifer Aniston Dragged Into Brangelina Divorce: 'It's Not About Her'
- Rep Denies Lady GaGa Is Having Baby 'on Her Own'
- Get Your First Look at Nick Jonas in New 'Jumanji' Movie