Courtney Love Shares Her Trick How to Get Drugs Easily
Rocker Courtney Love used to be so desperate to get high, she would pay prostitutes to help her find drugs when she was staying in unfamiliar places. The Hole frontwoman has a history of drug abuse and was sentenced to six months in rehab in 2005 after breaking the terms of her probation and then leaving a 28-day treatment program without permission.
Love insists she's now clean and sober, but she used to be so dependent on drugs she would call on sex workers to pay her a visit to help her find a dealer. Speaking to British TV host Alan Carr, she says, "I had this rock and roll trick that I would do. I'd be in the worst (place)... like Cleveland (Ohio) or Cologne, Germany... Munich... I wanted drugs because I used to do drugs and I don't do them any more."
"I would call up a hooker agency and I would ask for the ugliest hooker, because the ugliest hooker would know (where to get drugs). They would think I was a lesbian and come with all sorts of things (sex toys) and I'd be like, 'No, no put it down, I just want to know where the drugs are.' So that was my trick."
- Daniel Craig Confirmed to Return for Bond 25, Release Date Announced
- David Beckham Calls Wife Victoria a 'Knob' After She Posts an Embarrassing Video of Him
- Leonardo DiCaprio and Kate Winslet Auction Off a Private Dinner With Them for Charity
- 'Bachelorette' Recap: Fantasy Suite Dates Cast More Doubt on Rachel's Future With a Frontrunner
- Kendall Jenner Completely Naked and Holding a Cigarette in New Instagram Pic
- Blac Chyna Spotted Holding Hands With New Man Mechie in Miami
- Drake Debuts New Song While Jogging Amid 'Take Care 2' Speculations
- Macaulay Culkin and Brenda Song Enjoy Dinner in L.A. - Are They Together?