Courtney Love Shares Her Trick How to Get Drugs Easily
Rocker Courtney Love used to be so desperate to get high, she would pay prostitutes to help her find drugs when she was staying in unfamiliar places. The Hole frontwoman has a history of drug abuse and was sentenced to six months in rehab in 2005 after breaking the terms of her probation and then leaving a 28-day treatment program without permission.
Love insists she's now clean and sober, but she used to be so dependent on drugs she would call on sex workers to pay her a visit to help her find a dealer. Speaking to British TV host Alan Carr, she says, "I had this rock and roll trick that I would do. I'd be in the worst (place)... like Cleveland (Ohio) or Cologne, Germany... Munich... I wanted drugs because I used to do drugs and I don't do them any more."
"I would call up a hooker agency and I would ask for the ugliest hooker, because the ugliest hooker would know (where to get drugs). They would think I was a lesbian and come with all sorts of things (sex toys) and I'd be like, 'No, no put it down, I just want to know where the drugs are.' So that was my trick."
- Sharon Osbourne Faces Backlash After Undergoing Plastic Surgery for Her Ageless Look
- At Rob Lowe Roast, Ann Coulter Ends Up on the Receiving End of Comics' Jabs
- Jennifer Garner Appears to Be Crying During a Reunion With Ben Affleck
- Is Tupac Still Alive? Rapper's New Selfie Arrives 20 Years After His Death
- New 'Westworld' Trailer Sets Clear Distinction Between Reality and Fantasy
- New 'Miss Peregrine's Home for Peculiar Children' Featurette Highlights 'Fierce Female' Characters
- Drake Trips on Rihanna's Dress After Declaring His Love for Her at the 2016 MTV VMAs
- 'Fear the Walking Dead' 2.10 Preview: Travis and Chris Run Into New Group