Brooke Mueller Continues Treatment From Home
Charlie Sheen's wife Brooke Mueller will continue her recovery treatment at her Los Angeles home so she can care for her twin babies after the actor checked into rehab on Tuesday, February 23.
Mueller has spent the last few days at an unidentified recuperation center after a security breach at The Canyon, where she had previously been staying, prompted her to leave the Malibu, California building on Sunday. She has now left her latest rehab getaway to look after her 11-month-old kids Bob and Max at home, where she will complete her treatment programme with the help of medical professionals, reports TMZ.com.
Sheen's representative announced on Tuesday that the troubled star was taking time off his hit show "Two and a Half Men" to check into a California facility as a "preventative measure". Further details about Sheen's treatment have not been released, although the actor has a history of drug abuse.
The couple has been working on rebuilding its marriage following a Christmas Day bust-up in Aspen, Colorado, resulting in Sheen's arrest. He is now facing charges of felony menacing, third degree assault and misdemeanour criminal mischief after allegedly threatening Mueller with a knife during the fight. He is due back in court on March 15.
- Drama 'Super Family' Is Under Fire for Using Jessica Jung's Name as a Deceased
- Orlando Bloom Spotted Having Dinner With Mysterious Brunette
- 'Fear the Walking Dead' New Season 3 Promo Shows How Brutal Survival Is
- Orlando Bloom Broke Noomi Rapace's Nose on 'Unlocked' Filming Set
- 'X-Men' TV Pilot 'Gifted' Reveals First Look at Stan Lee Cameo
- Travis Scott Dating Kylie Jenner Is Career Suicide, His Pals Think
- Not Pleased With Her Body, Kendall Jenner Is Dying to Be Like Emily Ratajkowski
- Nicki Minaj to Release a Surprise Project on Tidal