Brooke Mueller Continues Treatment From Home
Charlie Sheen's wife Brooke Mueller will continue her recovery treatment at her Los Angeles home so she can care for her twin babies after the actor checked into rehab on Tuesday, February 23.
Mueller has spent the last few days at an unidentified recuperation center after a security breach at The Canyon, where she had previously been staying, prompted her to leave the Malibu, California building on Sunday. She has now left her latest rehab getaway to look after her 11-month-old kids Bob and Max at home, where she will complete her treatment programme with the help of medical professionals, reports TMZ.com.
Sheen's representative announced on Tuesday that the troubled star was taking time off his hit show "Two and a Half Men" to check into a California facility as a "preventative measure". Further details about Sheen's treatment have not been released, although the actor has a history of drug abuse.
The couple has been working on rebuilding its marriage following a Christmas Day bust-up in Aspen, Colorado, resulting in Sheen's arrest. He is now facing charges of felony menacing, third degree assault and misdemeanour criminal mischief after allegedly threatening Mueller with a knife during the fight. He is due back in court on March 15.
More Charlie Sheen News
- Officially Back On? Kylie Jenner Tags Tyga on Her Booty In This Instagram Photo
- Nicolas Cage and Alice Kim Separate After 11 Years of Marriage
- Two More Actors Join 'Spider-Man: Homecoming', New Set Photos Are Released
- 'Mr. Robot' Season 2 Gets Additional Episodes and an Aftershow
- Jamie Foxx Spotted Holding Hands With Mystery Woman. Cheating on Katie Holmes?
- Fifth Harmony Ladies Strip Down to Skimpy Bikinis in 'All in My Head' Video Ft. Fetty Wap
- 'Step Up' Series Coming to YouTube With Channing Tatum and Jenna Dewan Attached
- Harry Styles Signs Solo Deal With Columbia Records. Time to Say Goodbye to 1D?