Brooke Mueller Continues Treatment From Home
Charlie Sheen's wife Brooke Mueller will continue her recovery treatment at her Los Angeles home so she can care for her twin babies after the actor checked into rehab on Tuesday, February 23.
Mueller has spent the last few days at an unidentified recuperation center after a security breach at The Canyon, where she had previously been staying, prompted her to leave the Malibu, California building on Sunday. She has now left her latest rehab getaway to look after her 11-month-old kids Bob and Max at home, where she will complete her treatment programme with the help of medical professionals, reports TMZ.com.
Sheen's representative announced on Tuesday that the troubled star was taking time off his hit show "Two and a Half Men" to check into a California facility as a "preventative measure". Further details about Sheen's treatment have not been released, although the actor has a history of drug abuse.
The couple has been working on rebuilding its marriage following a Christmas Day bust-up in Aspen, Colorado, resulting in Sheen's arrest. He is now facing charges of felony menacing, third degree assault and misdemeanour criminal mischief after allegedly threatening Mueller with a knife during the fight. He is due back in court on March 15.
More Charlie Sheen News
- Katy Perry Teases New KP4 Song 'Witness'
- J.Lo and Alex Rodriguez Are Head Over Heels for Each Other
- Kim Kardashian and Kanye West Attend Funeral for His Nephew
- Ed Sheeran Forgets Lyrics During Live Performance
- Watch Second Trailer for 'Justice League'
- Nicki Minaj Teases Music Video for David Guetta's 'Light My Body Up' With On-Set Photo
- Watch Little Mix's Dreamy Cover of Rihanna's 'Love on the Brain'
- 'Walking Dead' Alum Steven Yeun and Wife Joana Pak Share First Photo of Their Newborn Baby