Hugh Laurie Secretly Working on Meat Loaf's Album
Actor Hugh Laurie is continuing his foray into the music world - he appears on Meat Loaf's forthcoming album. The "House M.D." actor became friends with the singer after Meat Loaf played a patient on the hit medical drama last year.
The 62-year-old musician was keen to work with Laurie again - and asked him to play piano on his upcoming album, "Hang Cool Teddy Bear", which is due for release in April. Laurie is a keen music man - also plays guitar, drums, harmonica and saxophone and fronts all-star group Band From TV.
As proof that Laurie was working on his album, Meat Loaf posted a link to a video that sees the actor on his piano working on the album. "Hang Cool Teddy Bear" is produced by Rob Cavallo and features Brian May and Justin Hawkins among others.
- 'Rogue One' Releases More New Photos. Also Get Detail of Mon Mothma's Bigger Role
- Taylor Swift Flies to U.K. to Meet Tom Hiddleston's Mom. See Picture of Their Happy Outing
- 'Game of Thrones' Season Finale Won't Slow Down the Pace, People Will Die
- Audrina Patridge and Fiance Welcome Baby Girl Kirra Max
- Getting Married? Tyga Calls Kylie Jenner His 'Wifey'
- Christina Aguilera Performs 'Change' on 'Jimmy Kimmel Live!' to Support Orlando
- Justin Bieber's Music Video Vixen Xenia Deli, 26, Marries 62-Year-Old Man in Lavish Wedding
- Mariah Carey Reportedly Wants to Withhold Sex Before Her Wedding