Country Singer Luke Bryan to Be a Dad Again
Country music star Luke Bryan is to be a dad for the second time - he's expecting another baby with his wife Caroline. The "Do I" hitmaker married his college sweetheart in 2006, and she's due to deliver their second bundle of joy in August. Bryan tells People.com, "We're excited to have another little member of the family coming in."
And the singer insists having 23-month-old son Bo has calmed his nerves about having a new addition. He adds, "When you successfully brought one in the world, you are a little more confident in your ability to do it the second time. We're a little more relaxed - you know everything that can come at you."
Speaking about the baby's gender, the country singer said he would love to know before the baby is born. He said, "I'd lose too much sleep wondering otherwise!"
More Luke Bryan News
- Derek Hough and Tony Dovolani Not Returning for 'Dancing with the Stars' Season 24
- Colton Haynes to Make Live Singing Debut in Tribute Performance for George Michael
- 'Jurassic World 2' First Set Photo Arrives as Filming Begins
- Behati Prinsloo Wows on First Post-Baby Runway Show at Milan Fashion Week
- A Green Lantern Is Reportedly Confirmed in 'Justice League'
- New Photos Seem to Confirm Diane Kruger and Norman Reedus' Romance Rumors
- 'Marvel's Agents of S.H.I.E.L.D.': Is Nick Blood Returning in Season 4?
- Happy 'Twin Peaks' Day! Showtime Unveils Posters for Revival