Country Singer Luke Bryan to Be a Dad Again
Country music star Luke Bryan is to be a dad for the second time - he's expecting another baby with his wife Caroline. The "Do I" hitmaker married his college sweetheart in 2006, and she's due to deliver their second bundle of joy in August. Bryan tells People.com, "We're excited to have another little member of the family coming in."
And the singer insists having 23-month-old son Bo has calmed his nerves about having a new addition. He adds, "When you successfully brought one in the world, you are a little more confident in your ability to do it the second time. We're a little more relaxed - you know everything that can come at you."
Speaking about the baby's gender, the country singer said he would love to know before the baby is born. He said, "I'd lose too much sleep wondering otherwise!"
- First Minute of 'Pretty Little Liars' Season 7B Premiere Lands Online
- Kim Kardashian Reacts to Baby No. 3 Bombshell, Says Surrogacy Is Also an Option
- Find Out Why Kourtney Kardashian Won't Date a Rapper or Athlete Like Her Sisters
- 'Spider-Man: Homecoming' Teaser Is Out, Captain America Will Make a Cameo
- Report: Kim Kardashian Gets in Top Shape to Prepare for Single Life Without Kanye West
- 'The Voice' Battle Round Night 3 Thins the Herd as Some Singers Are Sent Back Home
- Jared Padalecki and Wife Welcome Baby Girl - See the First Photo
- Scarlett Johansson Talks Dating Again as She Thinks Gordon Ramsay 'Is the Hottest Guy'