Country Singer Luke Bryan to Be a Dad Again
Country music star Luke Bryan is to be a dad for the second time - he's expecting another baby with his wife Caroline. The "Do I" hitmaker married his college sweetheart in 2006, and she's due to deliver their second bundle of joy in August. Bryan tells People.com, "We're excited to have another little member of the family coming in."
And the singer insists having 23-month-old son Bo has calmed his nerves about having a new addition. He adds, "When you successfully brought one in the world, you are a little more confident in your ability to do it the second time. We're a little more relaxed - you know everything that can come at you."
Speaking about the baby's gender, the country singer said he would love to know before the baby is born. He said, "I'd lose too much sleep wondering otherwise!"
More Luke Bryan News
- Azealia Banks Unveils 'So Ghetto' Freestyle, RZA Sides With Russell Crowe After Record Deal Canceled
- Sofia Richie Blasts Tobey Maguire Romance Rumors
- Shailene Woodley Pleads Not Guilty in Pipeline Protest
- Kendall Jenner and Gigi Hadid Get Nose Jobs as Humanoid Pets
- Stephen Baldwin Not Fan of Alec Baldwin's Donald Trump Impersonation on 'SNL'
- Kanye West Rips Jay-Z in Shocking Rant: 'There Will Never Be a Watch the Throne 2'
- 'Logan' Introduces X-23 in Official Teaser Trailer
- Watch This Chilling Video of Kim Kardashian Paris Robbery!