Country Singer Luke Bryan to Be a Dad Again
Country music star Luke Bryan is to be a dad for the second time - he's expecting another baby with his wife Caroline. The "Do I" hitmaker married his college sweetheart in 2006, and she's due to deliver their second bundle of joy in August. Bryan tells People.com, "We're excited to have another little member of the family coming in."
And the singer insists having 23-month-old son Bo has calmed his nerves about having a new addition. He adds, "When you successfully brought one in the world, you are a little more confident in your ability to do it the second time. We're a little more relaxed - you know everything that can come at you."
Speaking about the baby's gender, the country singer said he would love to know before the baby is born. He said, "I'd lose too much sleep wondering otherwise!"
- 'The Originals' to End After 5 Seasons
- Linkin Park's Frontman Chester Bennington Commits Suicide at 41
- Hulu Sets Fall 2017 Premiere Dates for 'Marvel's Runaways', 'Mindy Project' and More
- Girls' Generation Graces the Cover of W Korea for Their 10th Anniversary
- Kanye West Gives Paralyzed Fan Custom Yeezy Boots
- Beyonce and Jay-Z Hire 18 New Staff for Twin Kids
- Blac Chyna Is Starring in Nicki Minaj's New Music Video
- Ryan Seacrest Is Officially Returning to 'American Idol'