Country Singer Luke Bryan to Be a Dad Again
Country music star Luke Bryan is to be a dad for the second time - he's expecting another baby with his wife Caroline. The "Do I" hitmaker married his college sweetheart in 2006, and she's due to deliver their second bundle of joy in August. Bryan tells People.com, "We're excited to have another little member of the family coming in."
And the singer insists having 23-month-old son Bo has calmed his nerves about having a new addition. He adds, "When you successfully brought one in the world, you are a little more confident in your ability to do it the second time. We're a little more relaxed - you know everything that can come at you."
Speaking about the baby's gender, the country singer said he would love to know before the baby is born. He said, "I'd lose too much sleep wondering otherwise!"
- Chris Brown Accuser Told Her Friend Singer's 'About to Go Down' After Alleged Gun Incident
- 'Game of Thrones' Casts First New Addition for Season 7
- P. Diddy Teases Snippet of Cassie's New Single 'Make Up'
- 'Rogue One': Meet C2-B5, New Imperial Droid That Looks Like R2-D2
- Johnny Depp Reconnects With Kate Moss Following Amber Heard Divorce
- Kylie Jenner Surprises Tyga With $300,000 Bentley After His Ferrari Got 'Repossessed'
- Lady GaGa Teases 'Perfect Illusion' Music Video
- Rob Kardashian Reveals He Is Now Diabetes Free