Dannii Minogue Filming Her Own TV Show
Dannii Minogue has explained the camera crews trailing her in recent weeks - her upcoming reality series is about her new fashion range. The pregnant pop star was earlier this month, February 10 forced to deny rumors she's filming a program about the birth of her first child with rugby player boyfriend Kris Smith.
Now she's opened up about her TV plans, admitting her next project will document the creation of her first fashion venture. In a post on her official Facebook page, Minogue explains, "I am not making a reality show with Kris about having a baby. I have created a capsule clothing collection with my best mate, Tabitha, called Project D."
"We have been filming the process of creating the label from idea right through to delivery in store. This is my first leap in to the U.K. fashion scene and I am putting everything on the line to make this something beautiful that women love."
- Drama 'Super Family' Is Under Fire for Using Jessica Jung's Name as a Deceased
- Orlando Bloom Spotted Having Dinner With Mysterious Brunette
- 'Fear the Walking Dead' New Season 3 Promo Shows How Brutal Survival Is
- Orlando Bloom Broke Noomi Rapace's Nose on 'Unlocked' Filming Set
- 'X-Men' TV Pilot 'Gifted' Reveals First Look at Stan Lee Cameo
- Travis Scott Dating Kylie Jenner Is Career Suicide, His Pals Think
- Not Pleased With Her Body, Kendall Jenner Is Dying to Be Like Emily Ratajkowski
- Nicki Minaj to Release a Surprise Project on Tidal