Dannii Minogue Filming Her Own TV Show
Dannii Minogue has explained the camera crews trailing her in recent weeks - her upcoming reality series is about her new fashion range. The pregnant pop star was earlier this month, February 10 forced to deny rumors she's filming a program about the birth of her first child with rugby player boyfriend Kris Smith.
Now she's opened up about her TV plans, admitting her next project will document the creation of her first fashion venture. In a post on her official Facebook page, Minogue explains, "I am not making a reality show with Kris about having a baby. I have created a capsule clothing collection with my best mate, Tabitha, called Project D."
"We have been filming the process of creating the label from idea right through to delivery in store. This is my first leap in to the U.K. fashion scene and I am putting everything on the line to make this something beautiful that women love."
- Mantis Reveals Star-Lord's Deep Dark Secret in 'Guardians of the Galaxy 2' New Trailer
- Watch: Rita Ora Drops Her Top in Raunchy Love Advent Video
- Britney Spears Gets Surprise Birthday Cake on Stage at 2016 Jingle Ball
- Granger Smith Broke His Rips and Punctured His Lung After Falling From Stage
- Madonna Wants to Remarry Sean Penn for $150,000 at Miami's Art Basel
- Chris Evans Feels 'Rage' Over 'Last Tango in Paris' Real Rape Scene
- Mariah Carey Not Too Keen on Comparison Between Her Alter Ego Bianca and Beyonce's Sasha Fierce
- Mark Wahlberg Criticizes Fellow Celebs Who Talk About Politics