Dannii Minogue Filming Her Own TV Show
Dannii Minogue has explained the camera crews trailing her in recent weeks - her upcoming reality series is about her new fashion range. The pregnant pop star was earlier this month, February 10 forced to deny rumors she's filming a program about the birth of her first child with rugby player boyfriend Kris Smith.
Now she's opened up about her TV plans, admitting her next project will document the creation of her first fashion venture. In a post on her official Facebook page, Minogue explains, "I am not making a reality show with Kris about having a baby. I have created a capsule clothing collection with my best mate, Tabitha, called Project D."
"We have been filming the process of creating the label from idea right through to delivery in store. This is my first leap in to the U.K. fashion scene and I am putting everything on the line to make this something beautiful that women love."
- Oscar Accountants Issue an Apology Over Best Picture Blunder
- Halle Berry Rocks Big Curly Locks at the Academy Awards
- 'Batman v Superman', 'Hillary's America' Are Top Losers at Razzie Awards
- Nicole Kidman Passionately Kisses Keith Urban as He Naughtily Grabs Her Bum on Oscars' Red Carpet
- 'The Walking Dead' 7.12 Sneak Peeks: More Guns, More People, More Time
- President Donald Trump to Skip White House Correspondents' Dinner Following Tension With Press
- 'Cars 3' New Extended Teaser Introduces the Next Generation of Racers
- Lea Michele Gets Naked in Bed With a Guy Before Oscars