Dannii Minogue Filming Her Own TV Show
Dannii Minogue has explained the camera crews trailing her in recent weeks - her upcoming reality series is about her new fashion range. The pregnant pop star was earlier this month, February 10 forced to deny rumors she's filming a program about the birth of her first child with rugby player boyfriend Kris Smith.
Now she's opened up about her TV plans, admitting her next project will document the creation of her first fashion venture. In a post on her official Facebook page, Minogue explains, "I am not making a reality show with Kris about having a baby. I have created a capsule clothing collection with my best mate, Tabitha, called Project D."
"We have been filming the process of creating the label from idea right through to delivery in store. This is my first leap in to the U.K. fashion scene and I am putting everything on the line to make this something beautiful that women love."
- Priyanka Chopra Throws Her Hat Into the Ring to Be Female James Bond
- Listen to a Preview of Shawn Mendes' New Song 'Better'
- Elijah Wood Clarifies Comment on Child Sex Abuse in Hollywood, Says It's Misinterpreted
- 'Pretty Little Liars' Boss Confirms Someone's Getting Married in Season 7
- Anne Hathaway Throws Shade at the Kardashians, Says It's Unintentional
- Eminem Sells Bricks of His Childhood Home for 'Marshall Mathers LP' Anniversary
- Did Jennifer Lawrence Just Say She Was Under the Influence While Filming 'The Hunger Games'?
- Helen Hunt Mistaken for Jodie Foster by Starbucks Barista. Read the Funny Story