Dannii Minogue Filming Her Own TV Show
Dannii Minogue has explained the camera crews trailing her in recent weeks - her upcoming reality series is about her new fashion range. The pregnant pop star was earlier this month, February 10 forced to deny rumors she's filming a program about the birth of her first child with rugby player boyfriend Kris Smith.
Now she's opened up about her TV plans, admitting her next project will document the creation of her first fashion venture. In a post on her official Facebook page, Minogue explains, "I am not making a reality show with Kris about having a baby. I have created a capsule clothing collection with my best mate, Tabitha, called Project D."
"We have been filming the process of creating the label from idea right through to delivery in store. This is my first leap in to the U.K. fashion scene and I am putting everything on the line to make this something beautiful that women love."
- P. Diddy Squashes Breakup Rumors With a Super Sweet Birthday Message for Cassie
- Does 'American Horror Story' Reveal the Murder Weapon in This New Season 6 Teaser?
- Taylor Swift Sports Bigger Breasts in Tight Crop-Top. Did She Really Get a Boob Job?
- Get Your First Glimpse of Tom Hardy in Christopher Nolan's WWII Film 'Dunkirk'
- Miley Cyrus Sports New Gold Band on Ring Finger. Is She Secretly Married to Liam Hemsworth?
- Jennifer Lopez Posts Cryptic Message After Breakup as Casper Smart Is Reportedly Still in Denial
- Is Britney Spears' 'Glory' Track 'Liar' About Ex Justin Timberlake?
- Donald Glover Addresses Lando Casting Rumor in Han Solo Movie