Courtney Love Continues Slamming Lily Allen on Twitter
Courtney Love continued her feud with Lily Allen at an awards show in London on Wednesday, February 24 - the British pop star reportedly left the ceremony in tears after a vicious bust-up with the rocker. The Hole frontwoman recently blasted Allen in a series of posts on her Twitter.com page, accusing the singer of blocking all other stars from wearing Chanel designs to the BRIT Awards because of her exclusive deal with the brand.
And the ill feeling continued when the pair met at the NME Awards in London on Wednesday night, with Allen fleeing in tears after a ferocious war of words with Love, according to NME.com. A source tells the website the singers were chatting amicably before the discussion "turned really nasty, really aggressive and b**chy".
Editors at the website report the pair had to be pulled apart by their entourages, while Love called Allen a "little girl" and told her "Welcome to the music industry" before Allen shouted "Why the f**k did you say that to me?" and marched out.
Love returned to her Twitter.com page the morning after the ceremony on February 25, posting a series of messages which hint at her argument with Allen. She writes, "Pretty darn rich coming from someone who starts nonsensical fights with people out of insecure jealousy on a weekly basis. At least when I've started fights with people its because they f**k w (with) my kid or f**k w my $ (money)."
"No further comment, hatred is not my drink, I don't like jealousy, vindictiveness, stalkers, selfishness and dishonesty, that's just me!"
- Soulja Boy Charged on Suspicion of Illegally Possessing Firearms
- 'The Bachelor' Recap: Tension Between Corinne and Other Girls Is About to Get Physical
- 'Star Wars: Episode VIII' Gets Official Title, Mark Hamill Reacts
- Michelle Williams Reveals She Was 'Inconsolable' After Leaving Shared Home With Heath Ledger
- Mel Gibson Welcomes Baby No. 9 - Is It a Boy or a Girl?
- Lady GaGa Set to Release New Album in 2017
- 'My Super Sweet 16' Is Getting a Revival on MTV
- Iggy Azalea's New Beau LJay Currie Gets Two Handfuls of Her Boobs and Ass