Courtney Love Continues Slamming Lily Allen on Twitter
Courtney Love continued her feud with Lily Allen at an awards show in London on Wednesday, February 24 - the British pop star reportedly left the ceremony in tears after a vicious bust-up with the rocker. The Hole frontwoman recently blasted Allen in a series of posts on her Twitter.com page, accusing the singer of blocking all other stars from wearing Chanel designs to the BRIT Awards because of her exclusive deal with the brand.
And the ill feeling continued when the pair met at the NME Awards in London on Wednesday night, with Allen fleeing in tears after a ferocious war of words with Love, according to NME.com. A source tells the website the singers were chatting amicably before the discussion "turned really nasty, really aggressive and b**chy".
Editors at the website report the pair had to be pulled apart by their entourages, while Love called Allen a "little girl" and told her "Welcome to the music industry" before Allen shouted "Why the f**k did you say that to me?" and marched out.
Love returned to her Twitter.com page the morning after the ceremony on February 25, posting a series of messages which hint at her argument with Allen. She writes, "Pretty darn rich coming from someone who starts nonsensical fights with people out of insecure jealousy on a weekly basis. At least when I've started fights with people its because they f**k w (with) my kid or f**k w my $ (money)."
"No further comment, hatred is not my drink, I don't like jealousy, vindictiveness, stalkers, selfishness and dishonesty, that's just me!"
- 'Westworld' Reveals Who the Man in Black Is, but There Are Bigger Twists
- Madonna Accused of Getting Butt Implants After Onstage Twerk With Ariana Grande
- Jonah Hill Involved in Serious Car Accident in L.A. - Is He Okay?
- The Weeknd Scores Second No. 1 Album on Billboard 200 With 'Starboy'
- 'American Honey' Is Triumphant at British Independent Film Awards
- Artist of the Week: Zay Hilfigerrr
- Gwen Stefani Fails to Cover Her Neck Hickey During an Outing With Her Kids
- Find Out When Kim Kardashian Will Return to Social Media