The Woman in 50 Cent's Sex Tape Scandal Is Rick Ross' Ex-Lover
The woman at the center of 50 Cent's sex tape lawsuit has been identified as the mother of rapper Rick Ross' daughter. The "In Da Club" hitmaker - real name Curtis Jackson - is facing legal action from Lastonia Leviston, who alleges he unlawfully released her homemade sex clip on the internet after editing himself into the video.
Leviston claims she and former boyfriend Ross made the tape on June 30, 2008, and he promised to destroy it, according to the New York Post. But Ross allegedly sold the tape to Jackson, who posted it on his website during a feud with Ross last March, 2009, blurring out the rapper's face while altering the footage to depict himself wearing a curly wig and blue robe.
The suit also charges Jackson with making false allegations that Leviston was a prostitute, alleging the rapper "discussed the video and referred to (Leviston) as 'Brooke' and called her a 'call girl' more than once" during a December 2009 radio interview.
Leviston is suing for unauthorized use of her name or image, as well as emotional distress caused by the public release of the clip.
More 50 Cent News
- Find Out How Jaden Smith Tricked His Dad Will Smith Into Letting Him Drink on His Birthday
- Jean-Claude Van Damme Walks Out of TV Interview After Reporter Asks This Question
- Matt Damon Will Take a Break From Acting Next Year
- Kanye West Launches Twitter Rants About Apple and Tidal Beef
- Tyler Posey Clarifies 'I Am Gay' Snapchat Video, Apologizes for Fake Coming Out
- Nick Jonas Offered $2 Million to Perform at RNC
- Director Paul Feig Slams Sony for Deleting 'Ghostbusters' Pro-Hillary Tweet
- 'Game of Thrones' Set to End With Season 8, Spin-Off Plan Confirmed