The Woman in 50 Cent's Sex Tape Scandal Is Rick Ross' Ex-Lover
The woman at the center of 50 Cent's sex tape lawsuit has been identified as the mother of rapper Rick Ross' daughter. The "In Da Club" hitmaker - real name Curtis Jackson - is facing legal action from Lastonia Leviston, who alleges he unlawfully released her homemade sex clip on the internet after editing himself into the video.
Leviston claims she and former boyfriend Ross made the tape on June 30, 2008, and he promised to destroy it, according to the New York Post. But Ross allegedly sold the tape to Jackson, who posted it on his website during a feud with Ross last March, 2009, blurring out the rapper's face while altering the footage to depict himself wearing a curly wig and blue robe.
The suit also charges Jackson with making false allegations that Leviston was a prostitute, alleging the rapper "discussed the video and referred to (Leviston) as 'Brooke' and called her a 'call girl' more than once" during a December 2009 radio interview.
Leviston is suing for unauthorized use of her name or image, as well as emotional distress caused by the public release of the clip.
- Katy Perry Teases New KP4 Song 'Witness'
- J.Lo and Alex Rodriguez Are Head Over Heels for Each Other
- Kim Kardashian and Kanye West Attend Funeral for His Nephew
- Ed Sheeran Forgets Lyrics During Live Performance
- Watch Second Trailer for 'Justice League'
- Nicki Minaj Teases Music Video for David Guetta's 'Light My Body Up' With On-Set Photo
- Watch Little Mix's Dreamy Cover of Rihanna's 'Love on the Brain'
- 'Walking Dead' Alum Steven Yeun and Wife Joana Pak Share First Photo of Their Newborn Baby