The Woman in 50 Cent's Sex Tape Scandal Is Rick Ross' Ex-Lover
The woman at the center of 50 Cent's sex tape lawsuit has been identified as the mother of rapper Rick Ross' daughter. The "In Da Club" hitmaker - real name Curtis Jackson - is facing legal action from Lastonia Leviston, who alleges he unlawfully released her homemade sex clip on the internet after editing himself into the video.
Leviston claims she and former boyfriend Ross made the tape on June 30, 2008, and he promised to destroy it, according to the New York Post. But Ross allegedly sold the tape to Jackson, who posted it on his website during a feud with Ross last March, 2009, blurring out the rapper's face while altering the footage to depict himself wearing a curly wig and blue robe.
The suit also charges Jackson with making false allegations that Leviston was a prostitute, alleging the rapper "discussed the video and referred to (Leviston) as 'Brooke' and called her a 'call girl' more than once" during a December 2009 radio interview.
Leviston is suing for unauthorized use of her name or image, as well as emotional distress caused by the public release of the clip.
More 50 Cent News
- Police Called to Larsa and Scottie Pippen's House Before Divorce Announcement
- Did Madonna Just Clap Back at Lady GaGa With This Meme?
- Leonardo DiCaprio to Play the Man Who Invented Rock and Roll in Sam Phillips Biopic
- Brad Pitt and Angelina Jolie to Sell Their Chateau Miraval in France Amid Divorce
- Director Tim Miller Leaves 'Deadpool 2' Due to Creative Differences
- Wait... What? Is Tiger Woods Saying He Doesn't Regret Cheating on Elin Nordegren?
- Marvel Pulls 'Invincible Iron Man' Cover After Accusations of 'Sexualizing' Its Underage Hero
- No More Sexy Selfies? Kim Kardashian Is Re-Emerging 'More Covered Up' and 'Less Make-Up'