The Woman in 50 Cent's Sex Tape Scandal Is Rick Ross' Ex-Lover
The woman at the center of 50 Cent's sex tape lawsuit has been identified as the mother of rapper Rick Ross' daughter. The "In Da Club" hitmaker - real name Curtis Jackson - is facing legal action from Lastonia Leviston, who alleges he unlawfully released her homemade sex clip on the internet after editing himself into the video.
Leviston claims she and former boyfriend Ross made the tape on June 30, 2008, and he promised to destroy it, according to the New York Post. But Ross allegedly sold the tape to Jackson, who posted it on his website during a feud with Ross last March, 2009, blurring out the rapper's face while altering the footage to depict himself wearing a curly wig and blue robe.
The suit also charges Jackson with making false allegations that Leviston was a prostitute, alleging the rapper "discussed the video and referred to (Leviston) as 'Brooke' and called her a 'call girl' more than once" during a December 2009 radio interview.
Leviston is suing for unauthorized use of her name or image, as well as emotional distress caused by the public release of the clip.
More 50 Cent News
- Police Found No Evidence of Physical Abuse in Amber Heard's Case
- Phil Lord and Chris Miller's 'Spider-Man' Movie May Feature Miles Morales
- Colton Haynes Bares His Butt in This Racy Instagram Photo
- Heidi Klum Declares She 'Won't Get Married Again'
- Rainn Wilson Says Johnny Depp 'Is a Wife Beater'
- Does Tyga Really Owe Kylie Jenner $2 Million?
- 'Pretty Little Liars' Star Teases Jenna's Return: 'I'm in Most of the Season'
- Victoria's Secret Angels Give Justin Timberlake's 'Can't Stop the Feeling' Hotter Music Video