Lady GaGa Takes an HIV Test
Lady GaGa underwent an HIV test during a break on her Monster Ball Tour - and has urged her fans to look after their sexual health. The "Poker Face" hitmaker visited a gynecologist in New York on her day off, insisting her busy schedule often prevents her from having screenings.
GaGa tells MarieClaire.com, "I had an HIV test two days ago - and it's not because I'm taking off my clothes every night with a different man. When I'm on the road, I forget about taking care of my body. I don't go to the doctor as regularly as if I were in one place all the time. So I woke up and thought, 'Oh, I'm home in New York. I'm going to see my gyno and I'm getting an HIV test'."
And she's stressing the importance of regular check-ups to her legions of devotees: "You put that condom in your purse and save your own f**king life."
More Lady GaGa News
- Heidi Klum's Boyfriend Vito Schabel Denies Cheating Rumors
- 'Pitch Perfect 3' Shows 'Farewell Tour' in First Trailer
- Erin Andrews and Jarret Stoll Get Married in Sunset Ceremony
- Katy Perry Crowd-Surfing Twice at Glastonbury 2017
- Blac Chyna Involved in Car Accident
- Kelly Osbourne Shows Her Derriere While Struggling to Get Out of Her Dress
- Kendall Jenner Looks Unrecognizable in Her Latest Instagram Pictures
- Heidi Klum's Boyfriend Vito Schabel Spotted Kissing Another Woman in London