Lady GaGa Takes an HIV Test
Lady GaGa underwent an HIV test during a break on her Monster Ball Tour - and has urged her fans to look after their sexual health. The "Poker Face" hitmaker visited a gynecologist in New York on her day off, insisting her busy schedule often prevents her from having screenings.
GaGa tells MarieClaire.com, "I had an HIV test two days ago - and it's not because I'm taking off my clothes every night with a different man. When I'm on the road, I forget about taking care of my body. I don't go to the doctor as regularly as if I were in one place all the time. So I woke up and thought, 'Oh, I'm home in New York. I'm going to see my gyno and I'm getting an HIV test'."
And she's stressing the importance of regular check-ups to her legions of devotees: "You put that condom in your purse and save your own f**king life."
More Lady GaGa News
- Charlize Theron Gets Called Out for Letting Her Son Dress Like Elsa of 'Frozen'
- Ariana Grande and Mac Miller Get Inked Together. Do They Have Matching Tattoos Now?
- Carpool Karaoke: Britney Spears Recreates 'Baby One More Time' Video, Says She'll Never Marry Again
- Mackenzie Davis on Domino Casting Rumor for 'Deadpool 2': 'I Wish I Did!'
- Emily Ratajkowski Goes Totally Naked in Hot Tub During Vacation in Greece
- Kylie Jenner Offers Fan Feeling Her Boobs to Prove They're Real
- Britney Spears, Elton John, Calvin Harris to Headline 10th Apple Music Festival in London
- Rob Kardashian Criticizes His Family for Not 'Welcoming' of His Relationship With Blac Chyna