Lady GaGa Takes an HIV Test
Lady GaGa underwent an HIV test during a break on her Monster Ball Tour - and has urged her fans to look after their sexual health. The "Poker Face" hitmaker visited a gynecologist in New York on her day off, insisting her busy schedule often prevents her from having screenings.
GaGa tells MarieClaire.com, "I had an HIV test two days ago - and it's not because I'm taking off my clothes every night with a different man. When I'm on the road, I forget about taking care of my body. I don't go to the doctor as regularly as if I were in one place all the time. So I woke up and thought, 'Oh, I'm home in New York. I'm going to see my gyno and I'm getting an HIV test'."
And she's stressing the importance of regular check-ups to her legions of devotees: "You put that condom in your purse and save your own f**king life."
More Lady GaGa News
- 'Stranger Things': Here's What Upside Down Is According to the Child Actors
- Ben Affleck and Jennifer Garner Grab Breakfast Sans Kids Amid Rumor They Call Off Divorce
- Cheryl's Mom Fuels Rumors Singer Is Expecting a Child With Liam Payne
- Lionsgate Is Open for More 'Twilight' Sequels
- Cara Delevingne Nearly Topless in Ripped Top for Puma Campaign
- See Tom Brady Sunbathing Completely Naked During Vacation With Gisele Bundchen
- Everyone Is Excited to Meet Superman in New 'Supergirl' Season 2 Sneak Peeks
- Nick Jonas Shares His First Photo From 'Jumanji' Set, but There's a Catch