Kirstie Alley Received a 'Booty Call' From Jamie Foxx
Kirstie Alley received a surprise phone call from her Hollywood crush during an upcoming appearance on "The Oprah Winfrey Show" - the media mogul arranged for Jamie Foxx to woo her via video-link. Alley revealed her feelings for the "Ray" star during a 2009 interview with People magazine, insisting she dreams of a "booty call" from the handsome actor.
And Winfrey made Alley's dreams come true in an upcoming episode of her talk show - by hooking the pair up via video phone. When Winfrey asked Alley if she still wanted a "booty call" from Foxx, she replied, "You know, me and about three million other women in the United States."
To which the host replied, "Well, you know, that's really great because we have a special relationship, but I don't want a booty call." Foxx then appeared on a screen, prompting screams of delight from the actress, and said, "Kirstie, with Oprah's permission, I'll be your booty call."
The episode airs in the U.S. on Thursday, February 25.
More Jamie Foxx News
- Comic-Con: 'Guardians of the Galaxy 2' Footage and 'Spider-Man: Homecoming' Villain Revealed
- Leonardo DiCaprio Reunites With Nina Agdal After 'Caught Flirting' With Another Woman at His Gala
- Watch Henry Cavill Walk Around in Mask and Hilariously Prank Will Smith at Comic-Con
- Comic-Con: New 'Fantastic Beasts' Trailer Shows Newt Scamander Recapturing the Creatures
- Gwen Stefani's Son Kingston Sings Blake Shelton's Song While Face-Swapping With Him
- Comic-Con: Check Out Trailers for 'Flash' Season 3, 'Arrow' Season 5 and 'Legends' Season 2
- Refusing to Enter Rehab, Lamar Odom Walks Out of Family's Intervention
- Kristen Bell Shares First Photos From Her Wedding While Tearing Up Talking About Hubby Dax Shepard