Kirstie Alley Received a 'Booty Call' From Jamie Foxx
Kirstie Alley received a surprise phone call from her Hollywood crush during an upcoming appearance on "The Oprah Winfrey Show" - the media mogul arranged for Jamie Foxx to woo her via video-link. Alley revealed her feelings for the "Ray" star during a 2009 interview with People magazine, insisting she dreams of a "booty call" from the handsome actor.
And Winfrey made Alley's dreams come true in an upcoming episode of her talk show - by hooking the pair up via video phone. When Winfrey asked Alley if she still wanted a "booty call" from Foxx, she replied, "You know, me and about three million other women in the United States."
To which the host replied, "Well, you know, that's really great because we have a special relationship, but I don't want a booty call." Foxx then appeared on a screen, prompting screams of delight from the actress, and said, "Kirstie, with Oprah's permission, I'll be your booty call."
The episode airs in the U.S. on Thursday, February 25.
More Jamie Foxx News
- Priyanka Chopra Throws Her Hat Into the Ring to Be Female James Bond
- Listen to a Preview of Shawn Mendes' New Song 'Better'
- Elijah Wood Clarifies Comment on Child Sex Abuse in Hollywood, Says It's Misinterpreted
- 'Pretty Little Liars' Boss Confirms Someone's Getting Married in Season 7
- Anne Hathaway Throws Shade at the Kardashians, Says It's Unintentional
- Eminem Sells Bricks of His Childhood Home for 'Marshall Mathers LP' Anniversary
- Did Jennifer Lawrence Just Say She Was Under the Influence While Filming 'The Hunger Games'?
- Helen Hunt Mistaken for Jodie Foster by Starbucks Barista. Read the Funny Story