Kirstie Alley Received a 'Booty Call' From Jamie Foxx
Kirstie Alley received a surprise phone call from her Hollywood crush during an upcoming appearance on "The Oprah Winfrey Show" - the media mogul arranged for Jamie Foxx to woo her via video-link. Alley revealed her feelings for the "Ray" star during a 2009 interview with People magazine, insisting she dreams of a "booty call" from the handsome actor.
And Winfrey made Alley's dreams come true in an upcoming episode of her talk show - by hooking the pair up via video phone. When Winfrey asked Alley if she still wanted a "booty call" from Foxx, she replied, "You know, me and about three million other women in the United States."
To which the host replied, "Well, you know, that's really great because we have a special relationship, but I don't want a booty call." Foxx then appeared on a screen, prompting screams of delight from the actress, and said, "Kirstie, with Oprah's permission, I'll be your booty call."
The episode airs in the U.S. on Thursday, February 25.
More Jamie Foxx News
- 'True Blood' Alum Stephen Moyer Lands Lead Role on FOX's 'X-Men' Series Pilot
- Mariah Carey's Boobs Almost Spill Out of Her Plunging Dress at Vanity Fair's Oscars Party
- Selena Gomez and The Weeknd Go for a Date Night in Paris as Bella Hadid Parties Just Blocks Away
- Russell Crowe May Portray Cable in 'Deadpool 2'
- Keyshia Cole Punishes Cheating Boyfriend in 'You' Music Video Ft. Remy Ma and French Montana
- Vera Farmiga Set to Star as Millie Bobby Brown's On-Screen Mother in 'Godzilla 2'
- Lorde Teases Upcoming Music With Mysterious Ad
- 'The Voice' Season 12 Premiere: Gwen Stefani Returns as Coach and Wins the First Four-Way Battle