Kirstie Alley Received a 'Booty Call' From Jamie Foxx
Kirstie Alley received a surprise phone call from her Hollywood crush during an upcoming appearance on "The Oprah Winfrey Show" - the media mogul arranged for Jamie Foxx to woo her via video-link. Alley revealed her feelings for the "Ray" star during a 2009 interview with People magazine, insisting she dreams of a "booty call" from the handsome actor.
And Winfrey made Alley's dreams come true in an upcoming episode of her talk show - by hooking the pair up via video phone. When Winfrey asked Alley if she still wanted a "booty call" from Foxx, she replied, "You know, me and about three million other women in the United States."
To which the host replied, "Well, you know, that's really great because we have a special relationship, but I don't want a booty call." Foxx then appeared on a screen, prompting screams of delight from the actress, and said, "Kirstie, with Oprah's permission, I'll be your booty call."
The episode airs in the U.S. on Thursday, February 25.
- Watch Ariana Grande and Bruno Mars Perform at Star-Studded We Can Survive Concert
- Kim Kardashian Angry at Beyonce for Not Reaching Out to Her After Paris Robbery
- Kim Zolciak Criticized for Posting Inappropriate Photo of 2-Year-Old Daughter Kaia
- New 'Game of Thrones' Photos Confirm the Highly Anticipated Meet-Up
- Pregnant Janet Jackson Steps Out in Full Islamic Dress
- Charlie Puth Cancels the Rest of His Tour Dates Because He's 'Extremely Sick'
- Chris Hemsworth Shoots Down Split Reports With Cheeky Instagram Post
- Kim Kardashian Said She Could 'Handle' Social Media Days Before She Got Robbed