Reese Witherspoon Has Another Romantic Night Out With Jim Toth
Reese Witherspoon has fueled rumors she's moved on following her split from Jake Gyllenhaal after she was photographed enjoying a second date with a Hollywood agent. The "Legally Blonde" actress split from her long time boyfriend late last year, and was subsequently linked to agent Jim Toth, after the pair was snapped having dinner together in Santa Monica, California last month.
The star sent gossips into a spin again on Wednesday, February 24 after she was pictured enjoying another night out with Toth, who works for Creative Artists Agency, the organization which represents Witherspoon. The pair was photographed out in Los Angeles on Wednesday night, with the actress leaving with Toth in his car.
A source tells Life & Style magazine the pair has been dating quietly for three weeks: "They've been on at least 10 dates. They've been to each other's houses and out to dinner together. Jim is trying to keep it quiet, but he and Reese are together, he's told friends... They've been acting like a couple, they've even double-dated. You don't go out with another couple unless you're dating. They spend several nights a week together."
More Reese Witherspoon News
- 'Logan' Producer Hints at X-23 Solo Movie
- Jamie Foxx Called 'Disrespectful' by Nyle DiMarco for Making Up Sign Language on 'Fallon'
- John Boyega Play in London Cut Short Due to Bomb Threat
- Joseph Duggar Engaged to Kendra Caldwell at His Sister Joy-Anna's Wedding
- Gregg Allman Dies After Battle With Liver Cancer, Ex-Wife Cher Mourns Him
- Watch a Preview of Halsey and Lauren Jauregui's 'Strangers' Video
- Beyonce Channels Michael Jackson in Throwback Photos
- Blac Chyna Licks Christina Milian's Boob in NSFW Pic