Reese Witherspoon Has Another Romantic Night Out With Jim Toth
Reese Witherspoon has fueled rumors she's moved on following her split from Jake Gyllenhaal after she was photographed enjoying a second date with a Hollywood agent. The "Legally Blonde" actress split from her long time boyfriend late last year, and was subsequently linked to agent Jim Toth, after the pair was snapped having dinner together in Santa Monica, California last month.
The star sent gossips into a spin again on Wednesday, February 24 after she was pictured enjoying another night out with Toth, who works for Creative Artists Agency, the organization which represents Witherspoon. The pair was photographed out in Los Angeles on Wednesday night, with the actress leaving with Toth in his car.
A source tells Life & Style magazine the pair has been dating quietly for three weeks: "They've been on at least 10 dates. They've been to each other's houses and out to dinner together. Jim is trying to keep it quiet, but he and Reese are together, he's told friends... They've been acting like a couple, they've even double-dated. You don't go out with another couple unless you're dating. They spend several nights a week together."
More Reese Witherspoon News
- Kim Kardashian Files Complaint Against Vitalii Sediuk Over Attempted Ambush
- Pregnant Janet Jackson Debuts Burgeoning Bump While Shopping for Baby in London
- Nathan Keyes to Play Justin Timberlake in Lifetime's Britney Spears Biopic
- Brad Pitt Voluntarily Tested for Drug and Alcohol Amid Child Abuse Allegation
- 'SNL' Finds Its New Donald Trump in Alec Baldwin After Taran Killam's Exit
- Madonna Shares Nude Pic as She Joins Katy Perry to Vote Naked
- The Weeknd Kills His Old Self in 'Starboy' Music Video
- Miley Cyrus Calls Out Disney, Says She Was Underpaid on 'Hannah Montana'