Bradley Cooper Ditches Reese Witherspoon for 'Hangover 2'
Bradley Cooper has scrapped plans to romance Reese Witherspoon on the big screen - he's dropped out of spy comedy "This Means War" to focus on sequel. The actor was due to team up with Witherspoon for the new movie, which sees two undercover agents fall in love with the same woman.
"Terminator Salvation" director McG is reportedly in negotiations to take charge of the picture, while production is slated to begin in July. But Witherspoon will now be looking for a new leading man after Cooper pulled out of the project citing scheduling conflicts, according to EW.com.
Bosses at the website report Cooper will instead spend his time working on a follow-up to his successful Las Vegas comedy "The Hangover", which is slated to begin filming later this year.
- Watch Barden Bellas Dance in 'Pitch Perfect 3' Behind-the-Scenes Video
- James Marsden Is Under Consideration to Join 'Green Lantern Corps' as Hal Jordan
- Blake Lively 'Livid' Over Ryan Reynolds' Possible Reunion With Ex-Wife Scarlett Johansson
- The Weeknd Reunites With Selena Gomez at a Club After Running Into Ex Bella Hadid
- 'The Lost City of Z' Gets New International Trailer
- Peter Dinklage's New Red Hair May Hint at His 'Avengers: Infinity War' Role
- Future Enjoys Lavish Getaway in Dubai in New Video for 'Poppin' Tags'
- James Cameron and 'Deadpool' Director Tim Miller Team Up for New 'Terminator' Movie