Bradley Cooper Ditches Reese Witherspoon for 'Hangover 2'
Bradley Cooper has scrapped plans to romance Reese Witherspoon on the big screen - he's dropped out of spy comedy "This Means War" to focus on sequel. The actor was due to team up with Witherspoon for the new movie, which sees two undercover agents fall in love with the same woman.
"Terminator Salvation" director McG is reportedly in negotiations to take charge of the picture, while production is slated to begin in July. But Witherspoon will now be looking for a new leading man after Cooper pulled out of the project citing scheduling conflicts, according to EW.com.
Bosses at the website report Cooper will instead spend his time working on a follow-up to his successful Las Vegas comedy "The Hangover", which is slated to begin filming later this year.
- Mariah Carey's Estranged Sister Busted for Prostitution
- Video: Jennifer Lopez Reunites With Ex Marc Anthony on Stage After Casper Smart Split
- Adam Levine Dresses Up as Pokemon-Like Monster for Maroon 5 Music Video Shoot
- Watch: Thor Hilariously Explains Why He Is Absent From 'Captain America: Civil War'
- Do These Pictures Show Justin Bieber Having Sex With Sofia Richie?
- Rihanna to Open 2016 MTV Video Music Awards
- P. Diddy Throws Star-Studded Birthday Party for Girlfriend Cassie
- Kim Kardashian Says Kendall Jenner Is Banned by Uber, the Company Responds