Bradley Cooper Ditches Reese Witherspoon for 'Hangover 2'
Bradley Cooper has scrapped plans to romance Reese Witherspoon on the big screen - he's dropped out of spy comedy "This Means War" to focus on sequel. The actor was due to team up with Witherspoon for the new movie, which sees two undercover agents fall in love with the same woman.
"Terminator Salvation" director McG is reportedly in negotiations to take charge of the picture, while production is slated to begin in July. But Witherspoon will now be looking for a new leading man after Cooper pulled out of the project citing scheduling conflicts, according to EW.com.
Bosses at the website report Cooper will instead spend his time working on a follow-up to his successful Las Vegas comedy "The Hangover", which is slated to begin filming later this year.
- Amber Rose Cozying Up to 'DWTS' Pro Val Chmerkovskiy at Her Birthday Party
- Fans Petition 'Deadpool 2' to Hire Quentin Tarantino After Tim Miller's Exit
- It's Not a Perfect Illusion. Lady GaGa Exposes Bare Crotch in Super Tiny Shorts
- Watch President Obama's Perfect Response to Donald Trump's Mean Tweet
- Khloe Kardashian and Tristan Are 'Getting Serious' as She Finalizes Divorce From Lamar Odom
- New 'John Wick: Chapter Two' Images Reveal Bruce Lee's 'Enter the Dragon'-Inspired Setting
- Kourtney Kardashian Channels Evil Queen in Halloween Costume
- Watch Dwayne Johnson Sing 'You're Welcome' in New 'Moana' Clip