Rihanna: 'Cold Case Love' Is Dedicated to Chris Brown
Rihanna has explained the song she wrote about her former lover Chris Brown, insisting the lyrics detail everything she "didn't say for the past eight months". The "Umbrella" beauty split from the singer last year shortly after a vicious fight with Brown that left her battered and bruised. He was later convicted of attacking her.
Rihanna eventually told her side of the story in a string of TV interviews several months after the incident, and has revealed working on her new album, "Rated R", allowed her to "vent" about the break-up.
Now she admits one of the songs - "Cold Case Love", a collaboration with Justin Timberlake - is about the bust-up with Brown. She tells CNN, "It's a song that everybody wanted to hear, everything that I didn't say for the past eight months, exactly how I felt about that relationship and how I feel about it now - that song says it all."
More Rihanna News
- Katy Perry Is the Most-Followed Person on Twitter With Record-Breaking 90 Million Followers
- Here's Nick Young's Response to Iggy Azalea's Cheating Claims
- First Image From 'Ash vs. Evil Dead' Season 2 Reveals Surprising New Ally
- Drake Caught Leaving Rihanna's Hotel Amid Reconciliation Rumors
- Lady GaGa Is Finally a Licensed Driver
- Check Out the New Drift in 'Transformers: The Last Knight'
- Louis Tomlinson Blasts Media, Asks Them to Respect Son's Privacy Amid Custody Battle
- Iggy Azalea Receives Flowers From Nick Young's Teammate D'Angelo Russell After Breakup?