Rihanna: 'Cold Case Love' Is Dedicated to Chris Brown
Rihanna has explained the song she wrote about her former lover Chris Brown, insisting the lyrics detail everything she "didn't say for the past eight months". The "Umbrella" beauty split from the singer last year shortly after a vicious fight with Brown that left her battered and bruised. He was later convicted of attacking her.
Rihanna eventually told her side of the story in a string of TV interviews several months after the incident, and has revealed working on her new album, "Rated R", allowed her to "vent" about the break-up.
Now she admits one of the songs - "Cold Case Love", a collaboration with Justin Timberlake - is about the bust-up with Brown. She tells CNN, "It's a song that everybody wanted to hear, everything that I didn't say for the past eight months, exactly how I felt about that relationship and how I feel about it now - that song says it all."
More Rihanna News
- Drama 'Super Family' Is Under Fire for Using Jessica Jung's Name as a Deceased
- Orlando Bloom Spotted Having Dinner With Mysterious Brunette
- 'Fear the Walking Dead' New Season 3 Promo Shows How Brutal Survival Is
- Orlando Bloom Broke Noomi Rapace's Nose on 'Unlocked' Filming Set
- 'X-Men' TV Pilot 'Gifted' Reveals First Look at Stan Lee Cameo
- Travis Scott Dating Kylie Jenner Is Career Suicide, His Pals Think
- Not Pleased With Her Body, Kendall Jenner Is Dying to Be Like Emily Ratajkowski
- Nicki Minaj to Release a Surprise Project on Tidal