Rihanna: 'Cold Case Love' Is Dedicated to Chris Brown
Rihanna has explained the song she wrote about her former lover Chris Brown, insisting the lyrics detail everything she "didn't say for the past eight months". The "Umbrella" beauty split from the singer last year shortly after a vicious fight with Brown that left her battered and bruised. He was later convicted of attacking her.
Rihanna eventually told her side of the story in a string of TV interviews several months after the incident, and has revealed working on her new album, "Rated R", allowed her to "vent" about the break-up.
Now she admits one of the songs - "Cold Case Love", a collaboration with Justin Timberlake - is about the bust-up with Brown. She tells CNN, "It's a song that everybody wanted to hear, everything that I didn't say for the past eight months, exactly how I felt about that relationship and how I feel about it now - that song says it all."
More Rihanna News
- Are Jon Hamm and Jenny Slate Dating? Pal Says 'They're a Perfect Match'
- Emily Ratajkowski Parades Her Impressive Bum in Tiny Thong Bikini in Italy
- Going Too Far? Halsey Shades Britney Spears, Demi Lovato and Katy Perry
- Are Park Bo Gum and Jang Nara Getting Married?
- Will Ferrell's 'The House' Co-Star Speaks Up About Mariah Carey's Diva Behaviors on Set
- Here's Why Kenya Moore Kept Her Husband's Identity Secret
- Taylor Swift Makes Many Heartbreak Songs for New Album Despite Blooming Romance With Joe Alwyn
- Are They Hooking Up? Amber Rose Spotted Leaving a Club With 21 Savage