Rihanna: 'Cold Case Love' Is Dedicated to Chris Brown
Rihanna has explained the song she wrote about her former lover Chris Brown, insisting the lyrics detail everything she "didn't say for the past eight months". The "Umbrella" beauty split from the singer last year shortly after a vicious fight with Brown that left her battered and bruised. He was later convicted of attacking her.
Rihanna eventually told her side of the story in a string of TV interviews several months after the incident, and has revealed working on her new album, "Rated R", allowed her to "vent" about the break-up.
Now she admits one of the songs - "Cold Case Love", a collaboration with Justin Timberlake - is about the bust-up with Brown. She tells CNN, "It's a song that everybody wanted to hear, everything that I didn't say for the past eight months, exactly how I felt about that relationship and how I feel about it now - that song says it all."
More Rihanna News
- Sia Splits From Husband of Two Years, Erik Anders Lang
- Is Angelina Jolie Giving Brad Pitt a Second Chance?
- Kanye West Leaves L.A. in the Middle of the Night Amid Kim Kardashian Divorce Rumors
- Iron Fist Shows His Martial Art Skills in New Photos of Netflix's Series
- Is Rihanna Not Happy With Beyonce Over Grammy Nominations?
- Wendy Williams Calls Nicki Minaj 'Insensive B***h' for Mocking Mentally Ill Woman
- Lady GaGa Pens 'Inspiring' Open Letter About Her Daily Effort to Battle With PTSD
- 'Bones': What Will Happen to the Jeffersonian? David Boreanaz Shares Photo of Destroyed Lab