Jane Lynch Excited to Sing Alongside Olivia Newton-John in 'Glee'
Actress Jane Lynch is delighted her idol Olivia Newton-John agreed to a cameo appearance in "Glee" - because her dog is named after the "Grease" star. Lynch's character, sports teacher Sue Sylvester, will sing hit track "Let's Get Physical" with Newton-John in an upcoming episode of the musical show.
And the 49 year old admits it's a dream come true to perform with the singer/actress. She says, "Sue Sylvester will be singing 'Let's Get Physical' with Olivia Newton-John. I cannot wait to meet her. I met her once at a premiere of a movie she did but this will be (better). I'll get to hang out with her."
"I named my dog after her! I was a huge fan of hers and always loved the name too, so Olivia Newton-John lives in my dog Olivia."
- Kim Kardashian Endorses Hillary Clinton, Shuts Down Rumor That She Votes for Donald Trump
- Angelina Jolie and Her Kids Move Into Rental House Amid Brad Pitt Divorce
- Find Out the Gender of Olivia Wilde's Second Child With Jason Sudeikis!
- Orlando Bloom and Malin Akerman Have Steamy Threesome on Netflix's 'Easy'
- Megan Hilty and Brian Gallagher Expecting Their Second Child
- Marion Cotillard's Partner Breaks Silence on Brad Pitt Affair Rumors
- Julia Roberts to Play PTA Mom Framed for Drug Possession in True-Story Movie
- Pippa Middleton's Private Photos Stolen After Her iCloud Got Hacked