Jane Lynch Excited to Sing Alongside Olivia Newton-John in 'Glee'
Actress Jane Lynch is delighted her idol Olivia Newton-John agreed to a cameo appearance in "Glee" - because her dog is named after the "Grease" star. Lynch's character, sports teacher Sue Sylvester, will sing hit track "Let's Get Physical" with Newton-John in an upcoming episode of the musical show.
And the 49 year old admits it's a dream come true to perform with the singer/actress. She says, "Sue Sylvester will be singing 'Let's Get Physical' with Olivia Newton-John. I cannot wait to meet her. I met her once at a premiere of a movie she did but this will be (better). I'll get to hang out with her."
"I named my dog after her! I was a huge fan of hers and always loved the name too, so Olivia Newton-John lives in my dog Olivia."
- 'Ghostbusters' Cast Show Off the New Gadgets in Latest Featurette
- HBO Officially Confirms Jon Snow's True Parentage With This 'Game of Thrones' Infographic
- New 'Star Trek Beyond' Character Poster Shows Jaylah on Cap's Chair
- Lady GaGa and Taylor Kinney's Wedding Plan Reportedly Shelved Because of This
- Taylor Swift and Tom Hiddleston Make Out in Rome, Fans Say Their Romance Is 'Staged'
- Watch James Van Der Beek Channel Diplo to Promote Mad Decent Block Party
- Jessica Simpson Reportedly Hires 'Homely' Nannies Because She Fears Her Husband Will Cheat on Her
- Your Favorite 'Nashville' Stars Are Returning for Season 5. Find Out Which Ones