Jane Lynch Excited to Sing Alongside Olivia Newton-John in 'Glee'
Actress Jane Lynch is delighted her idol Olivia Newton-John agreed to a cameo appearance in "Glee" - because her dog is named after the "Grease" star. Lynch's character, sports teacher Sue Sylvester, will sing hit track "Let's Get Physical" with Newton-John in an upcoming episode of the musical show.
And the 49 year old admits it's a dream come true to perform with the singer/actress. She says, "Sue Sylvester will be singing 'Let's Get Physical' with Olivia Newton-John. I cannot wait to meet her. I met her once at a premiere of a movie she did but this will be (better). I'll get to hang out with her."
"I named my dog after her! I was a huge fan of hers and always loved the name too, so Olivia Newton-John lives in my dog Olivia."
- Kylie Jenner Offers Fan Feeling Her Boobs to Prove They're Real
- Britney Spears, Elton John, Calvin Harris to Headline 10th Apple Music Festival in London
- Rob Kardashian Criticizes His Family for Not 'Welcoming' of His Relationship With Blac Chyna
- 'Scream Queens': Hester Will Help Find the Killer in Season 2. Is She No Longer the Bad Guy?
- Possible Main Villains in 'The Flash' Film Are Revealed, 'Doctor Strange' May Feature Brother Voodoo
- Angelina Jolie Worries Brad Pitt Will Leave Her for Marion Cotillard
- Kanye West Kicks Off 'Saint Pablo Tour' and It Has Flying Stage. How Fans React?
- 'Frustrated' Shawn Mendes Slams Billboard for Misquoting Comments About His Fans