Jane Lynch Excited to Sing Alongside Olivia Newton-John in 'Glee'
Actress Jane Lynch is delighted her idol Olivia Newton-John agreed to a cameo appearance in "Glee" - because her dog is named after the "Grease" star. Lynch's character, sports teacher Sue Sylvester, will sing hit track "Let's Get Physical" with Newton-John in an upcoming episode of the musical show.
And the 49 year old admits it's a dream come true to perform with the singer/actress. She says, "Sue Sylvester will be singing 'Let's Get Physical' with Olivia Newton-John. I cannot wait to meet her. I met her once at a premiere of a movie she did but this will be (better). I'll get to hang out with her."
"I named my dog after her! I was a huge fan of hers and always loved the name too, so Olivia Newton-John lives in my dog Olivia."
- Madonna Is 'Getting Serious' With Her New Toy Boy
- Is Angelina Jolie Adopting More Children Following Brad Pitt Divorce?
- Is Kim Kardashian Exiting 'KUWTK' for Politics?
- Rita Ora Releases New Single 'Your Song'
- Beyonce Demands a Silent Birth
- 'Teen Mom' Star Amber Portwood Confirms Sex Tape Negotiations
- Kourtney Kardashian Bares Butt and Sideboob in Another Yacht Date With Younes Bendjima
- NBC Pushes Jennifer Lopez's 'Bye Bye Birdie Live!' to 2018