Jane Lynch Excited to Sing Alongside Olivia Newton-John in 'Glee'
Actress Jane Lynch is delighted her idol Olivia Newton-John agreed to a cameo appearance in "Glee" - because her dog is named after the "Grease" star. Lynch's character, sports teacher Sue Sylvester, will sing hit track "Let's Get Physical" with Newton-John in an upcoming episode of the musical show.
And the 49 year old admits it's a dream come true to perform with the singer/actress. She says, "Sue Sylvester will be singing 'Let's Get Physical' with Olivia Newton-John. I cannot wait to meet her. I met her once at a premiere of a movie she did but this will be (better). I'll get to hang out with her."
"I named my dog after her! I was a huge fan of hers and always loved the name too, so Olivia Newton-John lives in my dog Olivia."
- Skrillex Could Prove How He Created Justin Bieber's 'Sorry' Amid Lawsuit
- Tom Hiddleston in 'Advance Talks' to Star in 'Bond 25'
- Beyonce Steps Out With Jay-Z Wearing Bright Yellow Pants and Tiny Lemon Sticker on Her Phone
- Johnny Depp's Lawyer Reacts to Amber Heard's Domestic Abuse Claims
- Taylor Kinney Gives Lady GaGa 'Ultimatum' as She's Still Undecided About Wedding Details
- Kim Kardashian Steals the Show at Scott Disick's Birthday Party With Her Barely-There Lace Dress
- Proud Papa Chris Brown Shares Cute Pictures of Royalty to Celebrate Her Birthday
- Amanda Holden Poses Naked for Charity. See the Racy Pic!