Madonna's Ex-Boy Toy Jesus Luz Seals Record Deal
Madonna's on/off model boyfriend Jesus Luz has signed a record deal with the singer's former label Warner Bros., according to a U.K. Report. The 23-year-old Brazilian, who has been dating the superstar since 2009, recently began showing off his DJ skills, playing at a number of exclusive parties.
And now Luz is set to carve out a career as a pop star after negotiating a two-single deal with Warner Bros., the firm Madonna left in 2009. Luz's first track, "We Came From Light", is reportedly due for release in May.
And the "Material Girl" is ensuring her boy toy lover makes a mark on the music industry - by encouraging her longtime collaborator Victor Calderone to remix Luz's tracks, according to Britain's The Sun.
A source tells the publication, "Madonna really wants Jesus' career to take off. She's been... putting him in contact with as many of her influential pals as she can. She's worked with Victor for a very long time and he understands just what she likes. Having him rejig Jesus' tracks will give them a cool cachet which is essential to building a clubland buzz."
More Madonna News
- Doctor Strange Could Unite the Divided Avengers in 'Infinity War', Says Benedict Cumberbatch
- Justin Bieber Previews New Song 'Close to You'
- Watch Justin Timberlake and Jimmy Fallon Return to Camp Winnipesaukee in the Fall
- They Don't Belong Together. James Packer Dumps Mariah Carey Over Her 'Excessive Spending'
- James McAvoy Lets Loose 'The Beast' in New 'Split' Trailer
- Britney Spears Undergoing Surgery to 'Tweak' Her Nipples and Areolas?
- Pussy Riot Dedicates 'Straight Outta Vagina' Video to Donald Trump
- See Photos of 'Pretty Little Liars' Stars on Last Day of Filming Series Finale