Madonna's Ex-Boy Toy Jesus Luz Seals Record Deal
Madonna's on/off model boyfriend Jesus Luz has signed a record deal with the singer's former label Warner Bros., according to a U.K. Report. The 23-year-old Brazilian, who has been dating the superstar since 2009, recently began showing off his DJ skills, playing at a number of exclusive parties.
And now Luz is set to carve out a career as a pop star after negotiating a two-single deal with Warner Bros., the firm Madonna left in 2009. Luz's first track, "We Came From Light", is reportedly due for release in May.
And the "Material Girl" is ensuring her boy toy lover makes a mark on the music industry - by encouraging her longtime collaborator Victor Calderone to remix Luz's tracks, according to Britain's The Sun.
A source tells the publication, "Madonna really wants Jesus' career to take off. She's been... putting him in contact with as many of her influential pals as she can. She's worked with Victor for a very long time and he understands just what she likes. Having him rejig Jesus' tracks will give them a cool cachet which is essential to building a clubland buzz."
- Comic-Con: 'Guardians of the Galaxy 2' Footage and 'Spider-Man: Homecoming' Villain Revealed
- Leonardo DiCaprio Reunites With Nina Agdal After 'Caught Flirting' With Another Woman at His Gala
- Watch Henry Cavill Walk Around in Mask and Hilariously Prank Will Smith at Comic-Con
- Comic-Con: New 'Fantastic Beasts' Trailer Shows Newt Scamander Recapturing the Creatures
- Gwen Stefani's Son Kingston Sings Blake Shelton's Song While Face-Swapping With Him
- Comic-Con: Check Out Trailers for 'Flash' Season 3, 'Arrow' Season 5 and 'Legends' Season 2
- Refusing to Enter Rehab, Lamar Odom Walks Out of Family's Intervention
- Kristen Bell Shares First Photos From Her Wedding While Tearing Up Talking About Hubby Dax Shepard