Madonna's Ex-Boy Toy Jesus Luz Seals Record Deal
Madonna's on/off model boyfriend Jesus Luz has signed a record deal with the singer's former label Warner Bros., according to a U.K. Report. The 23-year-old Brazilian, who has been dating the superstar since 2009, recently began showing off his DJ skills, playing at a number of exclusive parties.
And now Luz is set to carve out a career as a pop star after negotiating a two-single deal with Warner Bros., the firm Madonna left in 2009. Luz's first track, "We Came From Light", is reportedly due for release in May.
And the "Material Girl" is ensuring her boy toy lover makes a mark on the music industry - by encouraging her longtime collaborator Victor Calderone to remix Luz's tracks, according to Britain's The Sun.
A source tells the publication, "Madonna really wants Jesus' career to take off. She's been... putting him in contact with as many of her influential pals as she can. She's worked with Victor for a very long time and he understands just what she likes. Having him rejig Jesus' tracks will give them a cool cachet which is essential to building a clubland buzz."
- The Flash Reunites With Jay Garrick, Teams Up With Tom Felton's Character in Season 3 Photos
- 'Doctor Strange' IMAX Trailer Unveils Avengers Ties. Also Get Details About Rachel McAdams' Role
- Donald Trump on Former Miss Universe Alicia Machado He Once Called 'Miss Piggy': She's 'the Worst'
- Amy Schumer Is First Woman to Make Forbes' List of Highest-Paid Comedians
- Justin Bieber Blows Snots on Concertgoers After Telling Fans They 'Suck'
- Denzel Washington and Viola Davis Argue Over Their Hard Lives in 'Fences' Teaser Trailer
- Netflix Debuts First Trailer for Its Ambitious Royal Drama 'The Crown'
- Did Gigi Hadid Throw Shade at Harry Styles With This Photo of Zayn Malik?