50 Cent Faces Lawsuit for Illegally Releasing a Sex Tape
Rapper 50 Cent is facing legal action from a woman who alleges he unlawfully released her homemade sex clip on the internet after editing himself into the video. Lastonia Leviston of Florida filed a lawsuit in New York on Wednesday, February 24 accusing the hip-hop star of posting an adult film she recorded in 2008 on his website in 2009, according to the Associated Press.
Leviston claims the "Still Will" rapper, real name Curtis James Jackson III, blurred out her lover's face and altered the footage to depict himself wearing a curly wig and blue robe, while adding his own narration.
She is suing for unauthorized use of her name or image, as well as emotional distress caused by the public release of the clip.
More 50 Cent News
- Taylor Kinney Gives Lady GaGa 'Ultimatum' as She's Still Undecided About Wedding Details
- Kim Kardashian Steals the Show at Scott Disick's Birthday Party With Her Barely-There Lace Dress
- Proud Papa Chris Brown Shares Cute Pictures of Royalty to Celebrate Her Birthday
- Amanda Holden Poses Naked for Charity. See the Racy Pic!
- Bruno Mars Is Readying a New Album for November
- Mariah Carey's Diva Antics: She Has Her Glam Team Work on Her While She Sleeps
- Kim Kardashian Kicks Kanye West Out of Their Bel Air House. Why?
- Watch Andrew Lincoln and Norman Reedus Envision Lighter 'Walking Dead' in NBC's Red Nose Day Special