50 Cent Faces Lawsuit for Illegally Releasing a Sex Tape
Rapper 50 Cent is facing legal action from a woman who alleges he unlawfully released her homemade sex clip on the internet after editing himself into the video. Lastonia Leviston of Florida filed a lawsuit in New York on Wednesday, February 24 accusing the hip-hop star of posting an adult film she recorded in 2008 on his website in 2009, according to the Associated Press.
Leviston claims the "Still Will" rapper, real name Curtis James Jackson III, blurred out her lover's face and altered the footage to depict himself wearing a curly wig and blue robe, while adding his own narration.
She is suing for unauthorized use of her name or image, as well as emotional distress caused by the public release of the clip.
More 50 Cent News
- Bob Dylan Called 'Arrogant' for Ignoring Nobel Prize Win
- 'Doctor Strange' Star Tilda Swinton Wants Her Own Marvel Movie
- Jay-Z Makes History as Nominee for 2017 Songwriters Hall of Fame
- Police Called to Larsa and Scottie Pippen's House Before Divorce Announcement
- Did Madonna Just Clap Back at Lady GaGa With This Meme?
- Leonardo DiCaprio to Play the Man Who Invented Rock and Roll in Sam Phillips Biopic
- Brad Pitt and Angelina Jolie to Sell Their Chateau Miraval in France Amid Divorce
- Director Tim Miller Leaves 'Deadpool 2' Due to Creative Differences