50 Cent Faces Lawsuit for Illegally Releasing a Sex Tape
Rapper 50 Cent is facing legal action from a woman who alleges he unlawfully released her homemade sex clip on the internet after editing himself into the video. Lastonia Leviston of Florida filed a lawsuit in New York on Wednesday, February 24 accusing the hip-hop star of posting an adult film she recorded in 2008 on his website in 2009, according to the Associated Press.
Leviston claims the "Still Will" rapper, real name Curtis James Jackson III, blurred out her lover's face and altered the footage to depict himself wearing a curly wig and blue robe, while adding his own narration.
She is suing for unauthorized use of her name or image, as well as emotional distress caused by the public release of the clip.
More 50 Cent News
- JoJo Was Forced to Inject Herself to Lose Weight Fast
- Calvin Harris Is Avoiding Kanye West Collab Amid Taylor Swift Feud
- 'Gilmore Girls: A Year in the Life' Gets First Teaser and Premiere Date
- Jennifer Garner and Ben Affleck '100 Percent Still Separated' Amid Reconciliation Rumors
- Miranda Lambert's Rep Shoots Down Pregnancy Rumors
- Watch Star-Studded Performance of 'What the World Needs Now Is Love' at DNC
- 'Miss Peregrine's Home for Peculiar Children' Featurette Brings Out the Poetic World
- Keshia Knight Pulliam Accuses Her Husband of Cheating While Tearfully Talking About Divorce