50 Cent Faces Lawsuit for Illegally Releasing a Sex Tape
Rapper 50 Cent is facing legal action from a woman who alleges he unlawfully released her homemade sex clip on the internet after editing himself into the video. Lastonia Leviston of Florida filed a lawsuit in New York on Wednesday, February 24 accusing the hip-hop star of posting an adult film she recorded in 2008 on his website in 2009, according to the Associated Press.
Leviston claims the "Still Will" rapper, real name Curtis James Jackson III, blurred out her lover's face and altered the footage to depict himself wearing a curly wig and blue robe, while adding his own narration.
She is suing for unauthorized use of her name or image, as well as emotional distress caused by the public release of the clip.
More 50 Cent News
- Bella Thorne Gets Nipple Piercing, Shares Naked Photo
- Is Drake Cheating on J.Lo With This Porn Star in Amsterdam?
- Oscars 2017: 'La La Land' Leads With 14 Nods, 7 Black Actors Are Among 20 Acting Nominees
- 'The Ring' Prank Is Too Real to Not Be Terrified. See People's Reactions
- First Look at Sebastian Stan in 'I, Tonya' Arrives as Caitlin Carver Joins the Cast
- Furious Chris Brown Hits Back at Aziz Ansari for Comparing Him to Donald Trump
- Michelle Rodriguez Is a Transgender in 'The Assignment' Trailer
- Bella Hadid Gets Frisky in Threesome Photo With Kendall Jenner and Riccardo Tisci