50 Cent Faces Lawsuit for Illegally Releasing a Sex Tape
Rapper 50 Cent is facing legal action from a woman who alleges he unlawfully released her homemade sex clip on the internet after editing himself into the video. Lastonia Leviston of Florida filed a lawsuit in New York on Wednesday, February 24 accusing the hip-hop star of posting an adult film she recorded in 2008 on his website in 2009, according to the Associated Press.
Leviston claims the "Still Will" rapper, real name Curtis James Jackson III, blurred out her lover's face and altered the footage to depict himself wearing a curly wig and blue robe, while adding his own narration.
She is suing for unauthorized use of her name or image, as well as emotional distress caused by the public release of the clip.
- Derek Hough and Tony Dovolani Not Returning for 'Dancing with the Stars' Season 24
- Colton Haynes to Make Live Singing Debut in Tribute Performance for George Michael
- 'Jurassic World 2' First Set Photo Arrives as Filming Begins
- Behati Prinsloo Wows on First Post-Baby Runway Show at Milan Fashion Week
- A Green Lantern Is Reportedly Confirmed in 'Justice League'
- New Photos Seem to Confirm Diane Kruger and Norman Reedus' Romance Rumors
- 'Marvel's Agents of S.H.I.E.L.D.': Is Nick Blood Returning in Season 4?
- Happy 'Twin Peaks' Day! Showtime Unveils Posters for Revival