Kelly Osbourne: People More Concern About My Weight Than My Drug Abuse
Kelly Osbourne struggles to understand why she was once subjected to harsher criticism for her appearance than for her illegal drug-taking. The wildchild daughter of rocker Ozzy Osbourne began experimenting with substances when she was 13 and insists she was a "full-blown addict" by the time she became a TV star in her family's hit reality series "The Osbournes".
But she is baffled as to why she was berated more for her looks and fuller frame than for her substance abuse - and she still can't comprehend the public's fixation with her figure. She says, "I took more hell for being fat than I did for being an absolute raging drug addict. I will never understand that."
Osbourne admits she hated weighing so much, but "never wanted to do anything to fix it"- adding "It's hard to get out of a hole you've dug so deeply."
- Video of Harrison Ford Flying Over Commercial Plane Emerges
- Karlie Kloss Flashes Major Sideboob as She Goes Braless at a Charity Event
- Tom Brady's Missing Super Bowl Jersey Is Worth $500,000
- Jimmy Kimmel May Retire From Late-Night TV: 'I Have Very Little Free Time'
- 'The Flash' 3.14 Preview: Team Flash Is Ready to Battle Grodd and His Army
- Meghan Trainor to Release New Song 'I'm a Lady'
- 'Agents of S.H.I.E.L.D.' Confirms Return of Original Cast Member
- Report: Migos Beats Up Sean Kingston in Las Vegas Brawl