Kelly Osbourne: People More Concern About My Weight Than My Drug Abuse
Kelly Osbourne struggles to understand why she was once subjected to harsher criticism for her appearance than for her illegal drug-taking. The wildchild daughter of rocker Ozzy Osbourne began experimenting with substances when she was 13 and insists she was a "full-blown addict" by the time she became a TV star in her family's hit reality series "The Osbournes".
But she is baffled as to why she was berated more for her looks and fuller frame than for her substance abuse - and she still can't comprehend the public's fixation with her figure. She says, "I took more hell for being fat than I did for being an absolute raging drug addict. I will never understand that."
Osbourne admits she hated weighing so much, but "never wanted to do anything to fix it"- adding "It's hard to get out of a hole you've dug so deeply."
- Blake Shelton and Debra Messing Have Twitter Spat Over Donald Trump
- Watch Orlando Bloom Go Fanboy Over Girlfriend Katy Perry at the DNC
- Adele Brings Her Drag Impersonator Onstage During Seattle Show
- Mary J. Blige Confirms She's Divorcing Husband Kendu Isaacs After 12 Years of Marriage
- 'New Girl' Really Loves Megan Fox, Brings Her Back for Major Season 6 Arc
- 'Suicide Squad' Confirms Another DC Superhero's Appearance
- Kim Kardashian Is Unrecognizable in These TBT Photos From the 2008 Teen Choice Awards
- Watch Katy Perry Rock the DNC With 'Rise' and 'Roar'