Kelly Osbourne: People More Concern About My Weight Than My Drug Abuse
Kelly Osbourne struggles to understand why she was once subjected to harsher criticism for her appearance than for her illegal drug-taking. The wildchild daughter of rocker Ozzy Osbourne began experimenting with substances when she was 13 and insists she was a "full-blown addict" by the time she became a TV star in her family's hit reality series "The Osbournes".
But she is baffled as to why she was berated more for her looks and fuller frame than for her substance abuse - and she still can't comprehend the public's fixation with her figure. She says, "I took more hell for being fat than I did for being an absolute raging drug addict. I will never understand that."
Osbourne admits she hated weighing so much, but "never wanted to do anything to fix it"- adding "It's hard to get out of a hole you've dug so deeply."
More Kelly Osbourne News
- 'Legends of Tomorrow' Actor Johnathon Schaech Wants to Be the Next Wolverine
- MTV VMAs 2016: Drake Presents Rihanna With Video Vanguard Award
- MTV VMAs 2016: Jimmy Fallon Appears Onstage as Ryan Lochte, Throws Major Shade at Him
- MTV VMAs 2016: Beyonce Leads Full List of Winners With Six Trophies
- MTV VMAs 2016: Future Performs 'F**k Up Some Commas', Nick Jonas Brings 'Bacon'
- MTV VMAs 2016: Beyonce Reenacts 'Lemonade' Visuals, Britney Spears Slays 'Make Me'
- MTV VMAs 2016: Alicia Keys Goes Make Up Free as She Honors MLK With a Poem
- MTV VMAs 2016: Kanye West Debuts 'Fade' Music Video, Talks About Taylor Swift in Speech