Kelly Osbourne: People More Concern About My Weight Than My Drug Abuse
Kelly Osbourne struggles to understand why she was once subjected to harsher criticism for her appearance than for her illegal drug-taking. The wildchild daughter of rocker Ozzy Osbourne began experimenting with substances when she was 13 and insists she was a "full-blown addict" by the time she became a TV star in her family's hit reality series "The Osbournes".
But she is baffled as to why she was berated more for her looks and fuller frame than for her substance abuse - and she still can't comprehend the public's fixation with her figure. She says, "I took more hell for being fat than I did for being an absolute raging drug addict. I will never understand that."
Osbourne admits she hated weighing so much, but "never wanted to do anything to fix it"- adding "It's hard to get out of a hole you've dug so deeply."
- Chris Pratt Name Drops Jennifer Lawrence in Christmas-Themed Mad Lib Theater With Jimmy Fallon
- Drake and Aaliyah's Posthumous Collaboration 'Talk Is Cheap' Surfaces Online
- Tom Hanks Puts Emma Watson in Danger in 'The Circle' Teaser Trailer
- Mariah Carey Flaunts Her Curves in Peek-a-Boo Dress After Christmas Concert With Bryan Tanaka
- Watch Fiona Apple Sing Anti-Donald Trump Christmas Carol
- Sofia Vergara Gets Sued by Her Own Embryos as Legal Battle With Ex Continues
- Watch Shawn Mendes Cover Drake's 'Fake Love' on 'Live Lounge'
- 'Walking Dead' Star Steven Yeun Is Expecting First Child With Wife Joana Pak