Kelly Osbourne: People More Concern About My Weight Than My Drug Abuse
Kelly Osbourne struggles to understand why she was once subjected to harsher criticism for her appearance than for her illegal drug-taking. The wildchild daughter of rocker Ozzy Osbourne began experimenting with substances when she was 13 and insists she was a "full-blown addict" by the time she became a TV star in her family's hit reality series "The Osbournes".
But she is baffled as to why she was berated more for her looks and fuller frame than for her substance abuse - and she still can't comprehend the public's fixation with her figure. She says, "I took more hell for being fat than I did for being an absolute raging drug addict. I will never understand that."
Osbourne admits she hated weighing so much, but "never wanted to do anything to fix it"- adding "It's hard to get out of a hole you've dug so deeply."
More Kelly Osbourne News
- Ten Times Chrissy Teigen Trolls Donald Trump on Twitter
- Yolanda Hadid Who? David Foster Enjoys Romantic Italy Getaway With Elizabeth Hurley
- 'The Star' First Teaser Trailer Tells the Story of Christmas From Different Perspective
- Too Fat! Top Doc Says Mariah Carey Risks Heart Disease After Ballooning to 263 Pounds
- Girls' Generation's Tae Yeon and Hyoyeon Call Out NCT Stalkers on Instagram Story
- Jon Hamm Is a Hologram Husband in Eerie Trailer for Sci-Fi 'Marjorie Prime'
- Kendall Jenner Tries to Win Harry Styles Back by Posting Racy Photos on Social Media
- One Dead, Seven Injured After Ride Malfunctions at Ohio State Fair