Carrie Underwood Praises Mike Fisher for Improving Her Spirituality
Carrie Underwood credits her hockey star fiance Mike Fisher with improving her relationship with God because they share a deep faith in Christianity. The country star became engaged in December 2009 and she admits their similar religious beliefs played a key role in her decision to settle down with the Canadian sportsman.
She tells People magazine, "Mike has improved my walk with God. It's important to me, because down the road, I want someone who will help shape our kids into people who make the world a better place." And Underwood insists she knew early on in their relationship that Fisher was the man for her.
She says, "Four months of dating is my 'This guy is starting to bug me' moment. That never happened. We just eased into 'I could do this forever'. Fisher adds, "Our spiritual bond is something we try to put first in our lives."
- Kylie Jenner Wraps Her Body With Real Snake in Sneak Peek of Sexy 2017 Calendar
- Lady GaGa Shares Kindness With the Help of Taylor Kinney and Her Mom
- Shia LaBeouf Unleashes New Freestyle in Response to Soulja Boy's Threats
- Nicki Minaj Gets Heavily Criticized for Making Fun of Mentally Ill Woman
- 'The Mummy' Director on Whether Tom Cruise's Character Dies in the First Trailer
- 'Westworld' Showrunners Address Evil Dolores and Ford's Fate
- Justin Bieber Announces 2017 U.S. Stadium Tour Dates
- Blac Chyna Seems to Diss Kylie Jenner and Tyga on Snapchat. Is This Khloe's Response?