Jeremy Renner Shares Platonic Love With Charlize Theron
"The Hurt Locker" star Jeremy Renner has brushed off rumors he's dating newly-single actress Charlize Theron, admitting they're "crazy about each other" - but just as friends. South African native Theron reportedly ended her nine-year relationship with Irish actor Stuart Townsend in January, although the stars have yet to confirm the break-up.
Theron has been good pals with Renner for years, but they sparked reports of a new romance after they were spotted enjoying nights out together in Hollywood in the weeks following the Townsend split claims.
But Renner is adamant his relationship with Theron is strictly platonic. He tells People magazine, "We're just friends. We're crazy about each other. I can go hang out with her and play her piano and sip Scotch."
- Cara Delevingne Nearly Topless in Ripped Top for Puma Campaign
- See Tom Brady Sunbathing Completely Naked During Vacation With Gisele Bundchen
- Everyone Is Excited to Meet Superman in New 'Supergirl' Season 2 Sneak Peeks
- Nick Jonas Shares His First Photo From 'Jumanji' Set, but There's a Catch
- The Internet Mocks Donald Trump for Sniffling and Drinking a Lot During Presidential Debate
- Listen to DNCE's New Single 'Body Moves'
- New 'Luke Cage' Trailer Reveals Surprise Cameos
- Jessica Simpson's Marriage in Trouble? She and Husband Reportedly 'Fighting Non-Stop' for Months