Jeremy Renner Shares Platonic Love With Charlize Theron
"The Hurt Locker" star Jeremy Renner has brushed off rumors he's dating newly-single actress Charlize Theron, admitting they're "crazy about each other" - but just as friends. South African native Theron reportedly ended her nine-year relationship with Irish actor Stuart Townsend in January, although the stars have yet to confirm the break-up.
Theron has been good pals with Renner for years, but they sparked reports of a new romance after they were spotted enjoying nights out together in Hollywood in the weeks following the Townsend split claims.
But Renner is adamant his relationship with Theron is strictly platonic. He tells People magazine, "We're just friends. We're crazy about each other. I can go hang out with her and play her piano and sip Scotch."
More Jeremy Renner News
- Kanye West Robbed, Computers Stolen From His Studio
- 'Transformers: The Last Knight' Announces Big Reveal on May 31
- Dwayne Johnson Hints at Darker Hobbs in 'Fast and Furious 8' Image
- Paul Bettany Defends Johnny Depp Amid Amber Heard's Domestic Violence Accusations
- Khloe, Kourtney Kardashian, Tyga Celebrate Scott Disick's Birthday in Vegas
- Kate Beckinsale: Michael Bay Was Baffled Because 'My Boobs Weren't Bigger Than My Head'
- 'Maze Runner 3' Pushed Back to 2018 as Dylan O'Brien Is Still on the Mend After On-Set Accident
- PND Serenades Kylie Jenner After She Called Him Out for Deleting Her on Social Media