Jeremy Renner Shares Platonic Love With Charlize Theron
"The Hurt Locker" star Jeremy Renner has brushed off rumors he's dating newly-single actress Charlize Theron, admitting they're "crazy about each other" - but just as friends. South African native Theron reportedly ended her nine-year relationship with Irish actor Stuart Townsend in January, although the stars have yet to confirm the break-up.
Theron has been good pals with Renner for years, but they sparked reports of a new romance after they were spotted enjoying nights out together in Hollywood in the weeks following the Townsend split claims.
But Renner is adamant his relationship with Theron is strictly platonic. He tells People magazine, "We're just friends. We're crazy about each other. I can go hang out with her and play her piano and sip Scotch."
More Jeremy Renner News
- Amber Heard and Elon Musk Have Been a Couple for 'a While,' and He 'Is Very Attentive' to Her
- Faye Dunaway Feels 'Very Guilty' About Oscar Flub
- Lil Wayne Ends Idaho Show After Fan Throws Drink at Him - Watch the Footage
- Hailey Baldwin Risks Nip Slip as She Goes Braless on Instagram
- Aaron Hernandez's Male Prison Lover Is Allegedly Revealed, Lawyer Denies Gay Rumor
- Colin Firth Returns in Awesome First Trailer for 'Kingsman: The Golden Circle'
- Keke Palmer Flaunts Nipple Piercings as She Parties in Skintight Dress
- J.Lo and Alex Rodriguez Step Out for Lunch Date After She Dishes on Their First Date on 'Ellen'