Jeremy Renner Shares Platonic Love With Charlize Theron
"The Hurt Locker" star Jeremy Renner has brushed off rumors he's dating newly-single actress Charlize Theron, admitting they're "crazy about each other" - but just as friends. South African native Theron reportedly ended her nine-year relationship with Irish actor Stuart Townsend in January, although the stars have yet to confirm the break-up.
Theron has been good pals with Renner for years, but they sparked reports of a new romance after they were spotted enjoying nights out together in Hollywood in the weeks following the Townsend split claims.
But Renner is adamant his relationship with Theron is strictly platonic. He tells People magazine, "We're just friends. We're crazy about each other. I can go hang out with her and play her piano and sip Scotch."
More Jeremy Renner News
- Watch a Preview of Halsey and Lauren Jauregui's 'Strangers' Video
- Beyonce Channels Michael Jackson in Throwback Photos
- Blac Chyna Licks Christina Milian's Boob in NSFW Pic
- Selena Gomez Spotted Lip Syncing to The Weeknd's Songs at His Show in Toronto
- Orlando Bloom's Naked Photo Is Spread All Over Hollywood
- Miley Cyrus and Liam Hemsworth Are Reportedly Trying for Twins
- Kim Kardashian Is Jealous of Kourtney's Banging Bikini Body
- From Jail to Cannes! 'Hot Felon' Jeremy Meeks Partying With Nicki Minaj at amfAR Gala