Jeremy Renner Shares Platonic Love With Charlize Theron
"The Hurt Locker" star Jeremy Renner has brushed off rumors he's dating newly-single actress Charlize Theron, admitting they're "crazy about each other" - but just as friends. South African native Theron reportedly ended her nine-year relationship with Irish actor Stuart Townsend in January, although the stars have yet to confirm the break-up.
Theron has been good pals with Renner for years, but they sparked reports of a new romance after they were spotted enjoying nights out together in Hollywood in the weeks following the Townsend split claims.
But Renner is adamant his relationship with Theron is strictly platonic. He tells People magazine, "We're just friends. We're crazy about each other. I can go hang out with her and play her piano and sip Scotch."
- Katy Perry Teases New KP4 Song 'Witness'
- J.Lo and Alex Rodriguez Are Head Over Heels for Each Other
- Kim Kardashian and Kanye West Attend Funeral for His Nephew
- Ed Sheeran Forgets Lyrics During Live Performance
- Watch Second Trailer for 'Justice League'
- Nicki Minaj Teases Music Video for David Guetta's 'Light My Body Up' With On-Set Photo
- Watch Little Mix's Dreamy Cover of Rihanna's 'Love on the Brain'
- 'Walking Dead' Alum Steven Yeun and Wife Joana Pak Share First Photo of Their Newborn Baby