America Ferrera: It's Hard to Say Goodbye to 'Ugly Betty'
America Ferrera is dreading the end of hit U.S. TV show "Ugly Betty" - because she's been on the series for almost her "entire adult life". The 25-year-old beauty has starred as lead character Betty Suarez in the comedy since it began in 2006.
She was stunned when ABC executives announced in January the program's current fourth season will be its last - and admits she'll find it hard to leave the show. She tells ETOnline.com, "(I've been on the series) almost my entire adult life and it's been an enormous blessing and I love my cast and my crew and I love this character."
"It's a big transition to say goodbye to something that's been this big a part of your life for so long so I think a pause is in order and I'll let the next step come naturally." But Ferrera hopes to snatch some props to take as souvenirs of her time on the show, "I've been thinking about it, there are a few things that I want. I don't want to keep the braces - those can go to the Museum of TV or something."
- Lady GaGa Is Obsessed With Barbra Streisand
- 'Katrina: American Crime Story' Taps Matthew Broderick to Play Michael D. Brown
- Lauren Graham and Dylan McDermott to Lead FOX's New Comedy Pilots
- Kanye West to Launch Makeup for Men
- Emma Watson Shines Like a Princess at 'Beauty and the Beast' Premiere in London
- Listen to Zedd and Alessia Cara's New Single 'Stay'
- Oops! Gigi Hadid Stumbles During Moschino Show at Milan Fashion Week
- Kris Jenner Is Ready to Fight for Full Custody of Rob's Daughter Dream