America Ferrera: It's Hard to Say Goodbye to 'Ugly Betty'
America Ferrera is dreading the end of hit U.S. TV show "Ugly Betty" - because she's been on the series for almost her "entire adult life". The 25-year-old beauty has starred as lead character Betty Suarez in the comedy since it began in 2006.
She was stunned when ABC executives announced in January the program's current fourth season will be its last - and admits she'll find it hard to leave the show. She tells ETOnline.com, "(I've been on the series) almost my entire adult life and it's been an enormous blessing and I love my cast and my crew and I love this character."
"It's a big transition to say goodbye to something that's been this big a part of your life for so long so I think a pause is in order and I'll let the next step come naturally." But Ferrera hopes to snatch some props to take as souvenirs of her time on the show, "I've been thinking about it, there are a few things that I want. I don't want to keep the braces - those can go to the Museum of TV or something."
- Two More Actors Join 'Spider-Man: Homecoming', New Set Photos Are Released
- 'Mr. Robot' Season 2 Gets Additional Episodes and an Aftershow
- Jamie Foxx Spotted Holding Hands With Mystery Woman. Cheating on Katie Holmes?
- Fifth Harmony Ladies Strip Down to Skimpy Bikinis in 'All in My Head' Video Ft. Fetty Wap
- 'Step Up' Series Coming to YouTube With Channing Tatum and Jenna Dewan Attached
- Harry Styles Signs Solo Deal With Columbia Records. Time to Say Goodbye to 1D?
- 'Big Brother 18': And the First Evicted Houseguest Is...
- Check Out Details of Taylor Swift and Tom Hiddleston's 'Intimate' Dinner in Nashville