America Ferrera: It's Hard to Say Goodbye to 'Ugly Betty'
America Ferrera is dreading the end of hit U.S. TV show "Ugly Betty" - because she's been on the series for almost her "entire adult life". The 25-year-old beauty has starred as lead character Betty Suarez in the comedy since it began in 2006.
She was stunned when ABC executives announced in January the program's current fourth season will be its last - and admits she'll find it hard to leave the show. She tells ETOnline.com, "(I've been on the series) almost my entire adult life and it's been an enormous blessing and I love my cast and my crew and I love this character."
"It's a big transition to say goodbye to something that's been this big a part of your life for so long so I think a pause is in order and I'll let the next step come naturally." But Ferrera hopes to snatch some props to take as souvenirs of her time on the show, "I've been thinking about it, there are a few things that I want. I don't want to keep the braces - those can go to the Museum of TV or something."
- Calvin Harris Takes a Dig at Taylor Swift in 'My Way' Video
- 'Rambo' Gets 'New Blood' Remake Without Sylvester Stallone
- Listen to Alessia Cara's 'Moana' Song 'How Far I'll Go'
- Jennifer Lawrence Nude Photo Hacker Sentenced to 18 Months in Jail
- Kid Cudi Reacts to Drake's Diss Track: 'Say It to My Face, P*ssy'
- First Look at New Xenomorphs in 'Alien: Covenant' Leaks
- Alec Baldwin Accused of Tax Evasion
- John Mayer Names His New Album 'The Search for Everything'