Joely Richardson, Kate Moss and More Evacuated After Fire Scare
Joely Richardson, Kate Moss and Elizabeth Hurley were evacuated from a London Fashion Week event on Tuesday night, February 23 after a fire scare. Bryan Ferry, Stella McCartney and Razorlight's singer Johnny Borrell were also at the Love Ball London bash at the U.K. capital's Roundhouse venue, enjoying a night of music and fashion in aid of the Naked Heart Foundation.
Leona Lewis performed at the fundraiser - and was stunned when fire alarms went off just minutes after her set and partygoers were forced to leave the building. In a post on her Twitter.com page, she writes, "Wow fire alarms gone off at the ball! We all had to evacuate! Standing outside now loads of people on the street, fire trucks and all!"
But after an hour and a half, the stars were allowed back inside - it was dry ice inside the venue which set off the alarms, according to Britain's Daily Mail newspaper.
- Rob Kardashian Crushing on His Own Sister Kim When He Was Young
- Zack Snyder Hints at Deathstroke's Cameo in 'Justice League'
- Kim Kardashian Ditches Panties in Jaw-Dropping Look at Paris Fashion Week
- Britney Spears Feels Great in Her 30s Because Her 20s Were 'Horrible'
- Listen to Niall Horan's First Solo Single 'This Town' Here!
- Kim Kardashian Is Sick of Taylor Swift Question: 'I'm So Over It'
- Luke Cage's Leading Lady Misty Knight Confirmed to Return on 'The Defenders'
- Don't Call Zayn Malik 'Celebrity' Because He Loathes It!