Joely Richardson, Kate Moss and More Evacuated After Fire Scare
Joely Richardson, Kate Moss and Elizabeth Hurley were evacuated from a London Fashion Week event on Tuesday night, February 23 after a fire scare. Bryan Ferry, Stella McCartney and Razorlight's singer Johnny Borrell were also at the Love Ball London bash at the U.K. capital's Roundhouse venue, enjoying a night of music and fashion in aid of the Naked Heart Foundation.
Leona Lewis performed at the fundraiser - and was stunned when fire alarms went off just minutes after her set and partygoers were forced to leave the building. In a post on her Twitter.com page, she writes, "Wow fire alarms gone off at the ball! We all had to evacuate! Standing outside now loads of people on the street, fire trucks and all!"
But after an hour and a half, the stars were allowed back inside - it was dry ice inside the venue which set off the alarms, according to Britain's Daily Mail newspaper.
- Rihanna, Kendrick Lamar, Selena Gomez, Metallica to Perform at 2016 Global Citizen Concert
- Rihanna Warns Fans Not to Play Pokemon Go at Her Concert as Beyonce and Adele Face Same Issue
- Disney Plans 'Han Solo' Trilogy With Alden Ehrenreich
- Chrissy Teigen and Kim Kardashian Fought With Their Husbands at Each Other's Wedding
- Karl Urban Debuts His 'Thor: Ragnarok' Look. See His Newly Shaved Head
- Matt Damon and Jimmy Kimmel Go to Couples Therapy Again. Does It Work This Time?
- Jeremy Renner's Ex Claims He Refuses to Pay Child Support
- Secretly Married? See Miley Cyrus' New Band on Her Ring Finger