Joely Richardson, Kate Moss and More Evacuated After Fire Scare
Joely Richardson, Kate Moss and Elizabeth Hurley were evacuated from a London Fashion Week event on Tuesday night, February 23 after a fire scare. Bryan Ferry, Stella McCartney and Razorlight's singer Johnny Borrell were also at the Love Ball London bash at the U.K. capital's Roundhouse venue, enjoying a night of music and fashion in aid of the Naked Heart Foundation.
Leona Lewis performed at the fundraiser - and was stunned when fire alarms went off just minutes after her set and partygoers were forced to leave the building. In a post on her Twitter.com page, she writes, "Wow fire alarms gone off at the ball! We all had to evacuate! Standing outside now loads of people on the street, fire trucks and all!"
But after an hour and a half, the stars were allowed back inside - it was dry ice inside the venue which set off the alarms, according to Britain's Daily Mail newspaper.
- Keira Knightley Defended by Directors and Fellow Stars After John Carney Trashed Her
- Jena Malone and Boyfriend Welcome Baby Boy - Meet Baby Ode!
- 'Shield' Actor Michael Jace Convicted of Second-Degree Murder for Shooting His Wife
- First Look at Harry, Ginny and Albus in 'Harry Potter and the Cursed Child'
- Mark Salling Fired From 'Gods and Secrets' After Indicted for Child Pornography
- Emilia Clarke Wants to Be the First Female James Bond With This Hunk as Her Bond 'Boy'
- Johnny Depp Wasn't Even Near Amber Heard When He Allegedly Hit Her, Witnesses Say
- Is Olivia Culpo Dating Danny Amendola? Here's the Proof